Author Topic: Winston Churchill Quote  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Winston Churchill Quote
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 02:03:38 PM »
A group of people becomes a cult when they cannot even entertain the idea that the multiple charges against the leader have a remote possibility of being legitimate.

I can entertain all thoughts...can you?

I am for investigating every politician to the level the uniparty is putting trump through but as that will never happen it is obvious more than what they say is going on..

They are corrupt as the day is long..like it a new requirement to go into politics these days..not sure how anyone can believe anything any one of them says these days..and our bias media has the agenda that won't allow them to do their actual jobs...enjoy the next 4 years regardless who wins, it should be a real hoot..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2024, 02:57:18 PM »
Oh right, and we are supposed to sit here and believe that no other president in American history did anything wrong, or any SOS, or any 40 year senator, or any top level official in the council of foreign relations, or any official in the tri lateral commission. Nope, all clean as mud, but this one guy in the entire American history is corrupt and must be stopped. Obama wasnt a cult leader though? Give me a damn break. You want us to stop supporting Trump over a real estate claim? Even Kevin Oleary spoke up about this nonsense. By doing this, you are only making Trump stronger because they can see the clear one sided political persecution, no different than Russia or any other "dictatorship" you claim to be against. Funny how its all okay when it's your side arresting political opponents during an election year.

Some people create cults wherever they go.  They create lots of problems, using a set a of behaviors and tactics.  Those with religious educations are taught what happens to those that try to copy their behavior.  You'll see it in their eyes sometimes.  There are those in religion that suffer the same ill behavior.  After awhile, you can spot these indicators easily, not just in their words, but also in the words of those that enable their behavior.  Masking the issues with political words is simply another ruse.  Continue to do you're best to find the truth, against those that will always try to lead you astray.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:00:24 PM by Kermit de frog »
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2024, 03:38:46 PM »
Only thing we are sure that is ok to discuss is other games.   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2024, 04:21:12 PM »

I am for investigating every politician
They are corrupt as the day is long..lenjoy the next 4 years regardless who wins, it should be a real hoot..

Eagler

If you choose to re-read my comment, it was based upon what is happening - not on what some might think should happen.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2024, 04:33:57 PM »
uniparty

Funny how they always seem to agree on the stuff that screws the people or the country lolz.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 04:52:34 PM by hazmatt »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2024, 04:35:57 PM »
something got goofed with this post
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 04:52:15 PM by hazmatt »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2024, 04:40:31 PM »
If you choose to re-read my comment, it was based upon what is happening - not on what some might think should happen.

Which makes it look very bias as it is only happening to one side...both are equally corrupt imo and should have the same level of investigations

For some reason that is not happening and what is moving against the one side is moving at a slugs pace while the other side is being prosecuted at record actually historic speeds..

Why is that you think?

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2024, 04:42:38 PM »

Or two sides of the same corrupt coin ..it's all theater

Eagler

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2024, 04:57:22 PM »
Which makes it look very bias as it is only happening to one side...both are equally corrupt imo and should have the same level of investigations

For some reason that is not happening and what is moving against the one side is moving at a slugs pace while the other side is being prosecuted at record actually historic speeds..

Why is that you think?

Eagler

"both are equally corrupt imo"

The operative implied word in that statement is "opinion". I have no idea nor do I care what soured your opinion of the Department of Justice.

The U.S. Constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the Legislative branch (makes the law), the Executive branch (enforces the law), and the Judicial branch (interprets the law).

Apparently you seem to have been convinced for whatever reason, that this separation no longer exists. I disagree.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2024, 05:23:19 PM »
The most fascinating to me is the read team/blue team approach.

Red team could put up Darth Vader as their candidate.

Blue team could put up Emperor Palpatine for their candidate.

I suspect more then half of the red and blue team minions would vote for their candidate without qustion while saying something to the effect that he's not as bad as the "other" guy

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2024, 06:36:59 AM »
The most fascinating to me is the read team/blue team approach.

Red team could put up Darth Vader as their candidate.

Blue team could put up Emperor Palpatine for their candidate.

I suspect more then half of the red and blue team minions would vote for their candidate without qustion while saying something to the effect that he's not as bad as the "other" guy

And this is it exactly

And if these two are the best the country can come up with, we have reached 3rd world status imo.

If someone cannot see the abuse of power our justice system has spewed purposely for the benefit of one of the political parties over the other then I can't help you and you might be part of the problem..

Eagler

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2024, 07:42:39 AM »
Or two sides of the same corrupt coin ..it's all theater

Eagler

This.

Never before have all the Tit for Tats been more glaringly obvious.  It's all orchestrated.  It's all obvious.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2024, 07:47:48 AM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 08:58:48 AM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2024, 11:19:04 AM »
And this is it exactly

If someone cannot see the abuse of power our justice system has spewed purposely for the benefit of one of the political parties....

Eagler

I cannot see it; I see no political agenda in a Justice Department response to crime. But I do see a political agenda in claiming that the actions of the Justice Department are politically motivated.

But I must compliment you on your ability to regurgitate "his" position.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2024, 12:14:30 PM »
I cannot see it; I see no political agenda in a Justice Department response to crime. But I do see a political agenda in claiming that the actions of the Justice Department are politically motivated.

But I must compliment you on your ability to regurgitate "his" position.

Don't you think all of our "leaders" should undergo the level of investigations they have put on your "his"?

Not to see the lopsided actions of the justice system these days is politically motivated imo..not sure how you can't...

I'm all for any legal actions against all of our great leaders these days but lets do it evenly as not to show a bias and probable corruption

I don't think any of them are qualified to run if you look closely enough

Eagler