Author Topic: Winston Churchill Quote  (Read 2758 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Winston Churchill Quote
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2024, 01:40:10 PM »
Don't you think all of our "leaders"

Leaders? Maybe that's the problem.

Did they give themselves that title? Last I knew they were supposed to be public servants and representatives of the people doing the will of the people who elected them. They shouldn't be "leading" anything. They should be doing what they are told by their constituents.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2024, 01:46:09 PM »
Not to see the lopsided actions of the justice system these days is politically motivated imo..not sure how you can't...

Politics has become a lot like sports.  It's not so much who's the best at playing the game.  It's about who's the best at playing dirty.  Our problem is, one side is all dirt... but the other is just as guilty via acquiescence.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2024, 03:06:51 PM »
Busher would be calling us fascist and nazis if it were Trumps DOJ arresting a bunch of former politicians. That's the double standard he clearly cannot see. Since his side is already doing it. I won't feel bad when happens to them. Precedent is a MFer.

Isn't it funny. Decades of business and entertainment from Trump but the second he runs for president they spy on him, create false Russian propaganda about him with foreign intelligence agencies. Crossfire hurricane. Put him under investigation after his presidency, multiple state prosecutors go after him and his associates. And on and on and on.

And these people be like "I cannot see it".

100% delusional and outright ignorant.

Trump is everything we need right now. He is not on the same side as the Rinos and the dems. About time that America shows strength again instead of these pussasses  bending over to the global cabal. Someone with Cajones and crap ton of money had to come out and put these slobs in their place.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2024, 03:08:59 PM »
Don't you think all of our "leaders" should undergo the level of investigations they have put on your "his"?

Not to see the lopsided actions of the justice system these days is politically motivated imo..not sure how you can't...

I'm all for any legal actions against all of our great leaders these days but lets do it evenly as not to show a bias and probable corruption

I don't think any of them are qualified to run if you look closely enough

Eagler

Line 1: I see no lopsided actions of the Justice Department. I only see one gent (and hence his following) claiming political involvement. I saw what might be considered crimes and now it's up to a jury to determine guilt or innocence.

Line 2: Why should there be legal action against any American citizen unless there is real evidence that a crime has been committed? Your statement "probable corruption" is to me just a replay of the claims of political motivation. If you call someone or some organization corrupt, I would prefer you back it up with evidence rather than innuendo.

Line 3: We finally agree. As someone much smarter that me said "those most capable of leading have no interest in doing the job".
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2024, 06:40:26 AM »
If you don't see it Busher then I can't help you

We stop at #1 with further discussion a waste of time ..I  guess you believe entire Russian collusion scam was real and that our justice department and others clearly broke the law but are not being prosecuted? Hillary and her unsecured top secret mail server, erased emails and destroyed electronic devices?

Do you have any left or did you smoke it all?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2024, 10:34:29 AM »
If you don't see it Busher then I can't help you

We stop at #1 with further discussion a waste of time ..I  guess you believe entire Russian collusion scam was real and that our justice department and others clearly broke the law but are not being prosecuted? Hillary and her unsecured top secret mail server, erased emails and destroyed electronic devices?

Do you have any left or did you smoke it all?

Eagler

I don't see it Eagler and I don't need your help.

Please do not "guess at what I believe" and it's not helpful to suggest I abuse cannabis.

Be thankful the nation requires due process before charges of criminal activity can be brought. Then trials must convince juries that guilt exists based upon real evidence. And real evidence is never found in the ramblings of a would-be Despot.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2024, 10:56:15 AM »
When you can stack a federal jury to be able convict a ham sandwich and you have over a 90% conviction rate for the people you choose to go after it does beg the question as to how just the justice system is...

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2019/06/11/only-2-of-federal-criminal-defendants-go-to-trial-and-most-who-do-are-found-guilty/

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2024, 10:59:51 AM »
Never said you abuse it just that you must be smoking some really good stuff to be able to justify/ignore the obvious misuse of the justice system..

Enjoy your delusion..wish I was as naive .. still .. used to be ..

Not everything is about the orange guy...I am not a fan of him either but it seems if you are against one side you are automatically for the other...like Ukraine on this board..if you are against war you are for Russia.. :headscratch:

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2024, 11:03:55 AM »
When you can stack a federal jury to be able convict a ham sandwich and you have over a 90% conviction rate for the people you choose to go after it does beg the question as to how just the justice system is...

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2019/06/11/only-2-of-federal-criminal-defendants-go-to-trial-and-most-who-do-are-found-guilty/

If you are that jaundiced about "the system", maybe it's time to rip up the Constitution and try something new.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2024, 11:10:13 AM »
Never said you abuse it just that you must be smoking some really good stuff to be able to justify/ignore the obvious misuse of the justice system..

Eagler

I would only ask you to give this some thought. Have you observed or been provided with actual evidence of misuse of the Justice system or have to decided to believe a third party's claims that this misuse exists?

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2024, 11:14:47 AM »
If you are that jaundiced about "the system", maybe it's time to rip up the Constitution and try something new.
Maybe the government should read the Constitution and follow it... That would be a good start.

You totalitarians are all the same. The first document you would like to get rid of is the one that sets limits on what the government can do to the people. (not that the government follows it)

Just for the record so you don't try to put me in one of your little red team/blue team boxes. I don't like Trump or Biden and of all the people in this country I find it very hard to believe that they are the best we could come up with.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2024, 11:24:10 AM »

perhaps the 90% conviction rate is due to only filing charges where they have enough evidence. the other 10% if proof they cant win them all.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2024, 11:30:10 AM »
You totalitarians are all the same. The first document you would like to get rid of is the one that sets limits on what the government can do to the people. (not that the government follows it)

lol
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2024, 11:43:14 AM »
I would only ask you to give this some thought. Have you observed or been provided with actual evidence of misuse of the Justice system or have to decided to believe a third party's claims that this misuse exists?

Yes
The failure to bring charges against Hillary and her email server and the crazy destruction of evidence that caused and most recently not charging potato head for stealing secret documents like that orange guy did but did get charged...and the bizarre reason he wasn't charged...too old and feeble but aok to run the world's most powerful country...

Come on man you have to be able to see that thing, you know the thing, er, ah, corrupt ah, oh nevermind...now which way off this stage?...stumbles and mumbles shuffling out of sight while trying not to trip and fall ...again..

Eagler

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2024, 11:58:11 AM »
Yes
The failure to bring charges against Hillary and her email server and the crazy destruction of evidence that caused and most recently not charging potato head for stealing secret documents like that orange guy did but did get charged...and the bizarre reason he wasn't charged...too old and feeble but aok to run the world's most powerful country...

Come on man you have to be able to see that thing, you know the thing, er, ah, corrupt ah, oh nevermind...now which way off this stage?...stumbles and mumbles shuffling out of sight while trying not to trip and fall ...again..

Eagler

When you can compare how classified documents were handled and then believe there is some level of equality here, I see no point in continuing this discussion. I chose not to bring up any of the felony charges.