Author Topic: Winston Churchill Quote  (Read 2759 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Winston Churchill Quote
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2024, 10:44:08 AM »

Very difficult to square that with this:  "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Just saying.

- oldman

Sounds very similar to Biden who "prostituted himself " his words, not mine, to large corporations when he was first running for office as a young guy. A don't forget "10% to the big guy" who happens to be a government official brokering deals thru his sons businesses. Just males 0 sense how you guys think Trump is the bad guy vs a 40 year politician involved with all of the the issues over the last 60 years.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2024, 11:04:56 AM »
Who are you quoting here?

DJT, December 3, 2022. 

You can Google the quote, if you don't believe me.

- oldman

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2024, 11:40:24 AM »
So with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
   Conjecture on kicking the whole Constitution out meaning. He said this after the first of "twitter gate" where it was confirmed by Elon Musk that the FBI, DNC, and FJB interfered in the disclosure of information. So yeah I guess it isn't a Churchill quote.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2024, 11:44:47 AM »
Sounds very similar to Biden who "prostituted himself " his words, not mine, to large corporations when he was first running for office as a young guy. A don't forget "10% to the big guy" who happens to be a government official brokering deals thru his sons businesses. Just males 0 sense how you guys think Trump is the bad guy vs a 40 year politician involved with all of the the issues over the last 60 years.
Whataboutism

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2024, 11:53:13 AM »
DJT, December 3, 2022. 

You can Google the quote, if you don't believe me.

- oldman
I search for DJT and it comes up Down Jones Transport.

Who or what is DJT?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2024, 12:47:30 PM »
djt is trump I think

It's all about just a change in direction at this point...as this insanity of policies can't continue on the trajectory they have been placed on...

But the uniparty doesn't want to upset their apple cart so we will get what they want and we will be silent and happy about it...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2024, 01:54:16 PM »
djt is trump I think

It's all about just a change in direction at this point...as this insanity of policies can't continue on the trajectory they have been placed on...

But the uniparty doesn't want to upset their apple cart so we will get what they want and we will be silent and happy about it...

Eagler

The USA as it was intended is cooked.  Not quite done yet but, Stupid has an uncanny way of succeeding.   Just waiting for the shooting to start. 
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2024, 02:22:13 AM »
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein ―
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2024, 04:13:09 PM »
The destruction of the US that the politicians are causing cannot be from stupidity.
If you are stupid, you will sometimes make mistakes that benefit the country as well.
Nothing that they are doing is beneficial to the country and this is a consistent thing.
This leads me to believe that none of this is done out of stupidity.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2024, 04:46:06 PM »
Agreed
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..