Author Topic: Please stop doing that  (Read 6380 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Please stop doing that
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2024, 09:03:11 AM »
You can just ignore the Bish and go fight on the other front. There was a small fight in the south 63-64 maybe?

You do you, you dont have to head into the typhoon everytime you log on.

I was alone against rooks at SE while 2 others tried to stop bish herd in W. It's really like we are Poland, Bishs German and Rooks Russia 1939. Quite often.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2024, 11:53:33 AM »
How about almost noon? Almost no bish/rook action... 

The bish swarm reset the map around 9am...

I can recall the days when players with integrity would basically attack the side that just won (as retribution for winning)... now it's just the weaksauce rooks riding bish coattails on a daily basis.

What are you expecting at 630AM???
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2024, 07:57:41 AM »
Sounds like he was doing exactly what Hitech designed the bombers in AH to be able to do.

You could always just shoot him down.
He is not doing what the designers of the game intended. he is flying multiple bomber sets at high altitudes and wreaking havoc a single player. The game did not intend to have one player shutdown and entire base and flatten town in one minute. The game did not have snap rolling b17s in mind as is was not historical. in short what fine time aka cheater is doing is “gaming the game” why? Based on his attitude, to pi$$ people off and make their life literally, incidentally the thing that motivates most hackers/cheaters. No with almost no fighter experience he is landing three kills in a LA-7 not the most accurate guns in the game. His insane accuracy in platform guns, NATO armor, seems peculure.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2024, 08:10:47 AM »
Sure is nice to know there's no cheaters in AH3!

You would think with a game this old there would be at least an aimbot or something like that.

Probably just a coincidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZFnNwdgqQ

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2024, 09:34:36 AM »
Most common cause of death is nowadays a loss of life.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 10:47:23 AM »
He is not doing what the designers of the game intended. he is flying multiple bomber sets at high altitudes and wreaking havoc a single player.

First, this turned out not to be the OP's issue so it is moot.  Second, I have to assume HTC, at this late stage, knows he runs multiple accounts.  Is there a user agreement rule he is violating?  As long as he has them on the same side, I can see no problem.  How is it different than him and his grandson sitting in his office running two sets together?  If anything, that is a lot to juggle so it has to make him more vulnerable than a single pilot on each. 

If he is running them on different countries to spy, report that with film and that is probably a violation.

The game did not intend to have one player shutdown and entire base and flatten town in one minute.

Hitech and the map designers decided upon the object hardness values and damage multipliers set in the map config.  If you feel those values are in error, I'd suggest a post in the Wishlist forum suggesting alternate values for them to consider.

If you go up and shoot him down, that will be harder for him to do.

The game did not have snap rolling b17s in mind as is was not historical.

Finetime did not write the flight model. If you feel the flight model is in error, I suggest submitting a post in the bugs forum with a recording demonstrating the error.  Finetime is free to fly the current flight model provided anyway he pleases without your permission.  He can fly all his sorties upside down if he wishes.

in short what fine time aka cheater is doing is “gaming the game” why?

There is no such thing.  The game is the game.  And it is a game.
If you feel there are bugs, report them.
If you feel the flight modeled needs to be improved, or hardness values adjusted, post a wishlist.

Based on his attitude, to pi$$ people off and make their life literally, incidentally the thing that motivates most hackers/cheaters. No with almost no fighter experience he is landing three kills in a LA-7 not the most accurate guns in the game. His insane accuracy in platform guns, NATO armor, seems peculure.

There is a posted user agreement of behavior and mods.  If he is in violation of the user agreement report with film to HTC and Hitech will review the incident.  Or just call him and state your case.

If you have suspicions that he has hacked the client then submit that PM to Hitech with film evidence and he will review the incident.  Or just call him and state your case.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 11:04:27 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 11:05:26 AM »
AW was exactly the same in early hours, its kinda silly to base a game on morning antics. Its a time most likely where younger players are, or from other countries. Best judgement if a game is prime time.

Want more morning players? Advertise. Some of those complaining play another sim with virtually no fights. So it can always be worse.
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 11:48:25 AM »
The last scenario I was in, a lot of people had second accounts that they were using as scout planes.

How is that different from that this merv the perv dude is doing?
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 12:11:30 PM »
The last scenario I was in, a lot of people had second accounts that they were using as scout planes.

How is that different from that this merv the perv dude is doing?

I use my accounts on the same country. It is no different than if 2 people were playing on the same team.

:ahand

The reason it has been made such an issue is because im just dominant at times. Its a stupid argument poeple are making against the way I play. Hate to play this card but Dale is in full agreement with me on this.
"They hate us cause they aint us..." :x

Now I would like to know how you came into such knowledge that you stated above. About the only way I can wrap my head to what you said is if you were in direct contact with cheaters who either told you or were open about their activities. Seems to me you are aiding and abetting known cheaters by not directly reporting it to HTC. On top of that your throwing shade my way in an attempt to get the attention on someone like me who isnt cheating to any degree yet uses multiple accounts.

Ive often wondered what kind of a mind it takes to come up with the BS folks like you do. Only way I see it is yall cant fathom not cheating if you had another account because yall are fighter based players. I get it but you broadcast just how ignorant and degenerate you are and oblivious that others see that.

Sit down RichardDarkwood :rofl Your relevance to this game is based on your long standing reputation amongst a group of players I regularly shoot down..... at least the ones still around anyways :neener:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:39:00 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2024, 12:45:36 PM »
Now I would like to know how you came into such knowledge that you stated above. About the only way I can wrap my head to what you said is if you were in direct contact with cheaters who either told you or were open about their activities. Seems to me you are aiding a

Maybe I'm wrong...

I took it as scout planes on the same side.  Of course Scenarios can have additional rules the Melee doesn't.  That's up to the CM, but it seems the same as you running two sets of bombers on the same side. 

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:47:45 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2024, 01:00:18 PM »
I use my accounts on the same country. It is no different than if 2 people were playing on the same team.

:ahand

The reason it has been made such an issue is because im just dominant at times. Its a stupid argument poeple are making against the way I play. Hate to play this card but Dale is in full agreement with me on this.
"They hate us cause they aint us..." :x

Now I would like to know how you came into such knowledge that you stated above. About the only way I can wrap my head to what you said is if you were in direct contact with cheaters who either told you or were open about their activities. Seems to me you are aiding and abetting known cheaters by not directly reporting it to HTC. On top of that your throwing shade my way in an attempt to get the attention on someone like me who isnt cheating to any degree yet uses multiple accounts.

Ive often wondered what kind of a mind it takes to come up with the BS folks like you do. Only way I see it is yall cant fathom not cheating if you had another account because yall are fighter based players. I get it but you broadcast just how ignorant and degenerate you are and oblivious that others see that.

Sit down RichardDarkwood :rofl Your relevance to this game is based on your long standing reputation amongst a group of players I regularly shoot down..... at least the ones still around anyways :neener:

HA!
I have a blast following Merv around the game. Always action.
Face it, this guy is highly skilled in his craft.

A lot of accusations on various subjects; why is that the first thought on top of YOUR head. Think about it a lot?

I’ve yet to see ANY evidence of true cheating.

How can any credibility be given to someone who sells other games on this bbs, and knocking this one. All the ehile they can’t really seem to leave this one? This is mental mush stuff.
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2024, 06:01:42 PM »

They are on these boards. And know who they are. And I never said they was on opposite countries you assumed that.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2024, 08:27:44 PM »
So the same thing continues. I’m not sure what changed, yes it’s always been this way BUT not to this degree. Logged out today at 330pm Central time, both sides R/B had been hording for 4 solid hours. The last half hour Bish started on Rooks as they only needed one more Knight base.

We now have a player that admittedly only fights against Knights with a significant amount of his effort to keep Knight strats down so that either Bish or Rook win. He is now congratulated by Bish announcing his damage to Knight strats. I can remember when this behavior would have been shamed beyond recognition, sigh,I know whine whine cry.
This 💩 attitude is not helping this community.
<shrug>
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2024, 12:51:22 AM »
So the same thing continues. I’m not sure what changed, yes it’s always been this way BUT not to this degree. Logged out today at 330pm Central time, both sides R/B had been hording for 4 solid hours. The last half hour Bish started on Rooks as they only needed one more Knight base.

We now have a player that admittedly only fights against Knights with a significant amount of his effort to keep Knight strats down so that either Bish or Rook win. He is now congratulated by Bish announcing his damage to Knight strats. I can remember when this behavior would have been shamed beyond recognition, sigh,I know whine whine cry.
This 💩 attitude is not helping this community.
<shrug>
Seems that the attitude has definitely changed over time. Some of the biggest and most active squads specializing in picking is an example.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2024, 02:00:16 AM »
Seems that the attitude has definitely changed over time. Some of the biggest and most active squads specializing in picking is an example.

I haven't been so long time in AH but have noticed the same. Looks like there's lots of hatred against knights and it shows many ways. Like, bunch of fighters, instead of defending base under heavy pressure, rush after a bomber who has already dropped and runs back home. Just to get a kill. Bunch of fighters doing the same for a fighter, which gets engine oiled because of flak hit, just to get a kill. Losing base means nothing to them as they know two sided hording will take it back, only killing a knight counts.

I was in yesterday eastern EU time 22:00-24:00 and numbers were pretty equal, but again, no action between rooks and bish. Both attacking knights. Of course, it was again just a coincidence. Lame heroes but that's human nature in many cases.