Author Topic: Master of the Air special event, last chance to experience the glorious combat  (Read 416 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
The final frame of Masters of the Air runs Saturday.

It's the last chance to fly in this sort of action:

Show up time of 8 pm Eastern, in Special Events 2 arena.

Everyone is welcome.

8th Air Force strategic bombing in the skies of Germany.  And it's late war.  B-17's, P-51's, and P-47's vs. Bf 109's, FW 190's, and some Ta 152's!

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
This has been special and I thank all involved with presenting the opportunity!

You guys have done a fantastic job.   It's great fun and I can't say enough about the event to do it justice.

Thank you, All.

<S> TalonX
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
This has been special and I thank all involved with presenting the opportunity!

You guys have done a fantastic job.   It's great fun and I can't say enough about the event to do it justice.

Thank you, All.

<S> TalonX

It has been fun.. ran into some issues in a couple frames having to leave early.  Got to fly all 3 missions last night and really enjoyed it.

Really challenging for me not no shed a bunch of speed and start going full retard in fighter mode... but to stick with the buffs and get them home.

Thanks for organizing it.  Maybe the attendance will  carry over to the next event.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
It has been fun.. ran into some issues in a couple frames having to leave early.  Got to fly all 3 missions last night and really enjoyed it.

Really challenging for me not no shed a bunch of speed and start going full retard in fighter mode... but to stick with the buffs and get them home.

Thanks for organizing it.  Maybe the attendance will  carry over to the next event.

Same here. Been fun though.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
This AH scenario is much better than the apple TV attempt imo

Thanks for hosting it!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
It's been great fun. I've flown all four frames thus far. Each one has had it's challenges, and triumphs. Kind of sad for the final frame Saturday. I'm sure it will be enjoyable, but just not sure what I'm going to do to fill the void in my Saturday evenings after that.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
It's been great fun. I've flown all four frames thus far. Each one has had it's challenges, and triumphs. Kind of sad for the final frame Saturday. I'm sure it will be enjoyable, but just not sure what I'm going to do to fill the void in my Saturday evenings after that.

:salute
Sik

Scenarios are not my cup of tea. Im glad ya'll are having fun, but Im looking forward to the end of this one so we can see the numbers jump back up in the MA on Saturday Nights.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Normally I don't fly on Saturday nights, so the end of the scenario won't have me increasing the MA numbers.

Sent from my SM-A015U using Tapatalk

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54