Author Topic: Views in VR  (Read 328 times)

Offline CUTT

• Zinc Member
Views in VR
« on: March 07, 2024, 03:49:51 PM »
Does anybody know how to fix the views in VR? My JU-88 is all messed up and I can't seem to figure out how to fix the views for the pilot. I heard you can delete a certain game file in the AH folder and it will download it again automatically. Does anyone know that file extension if so?

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Views in VR
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 05:15:27 PM »
Does anybody know how to fix the views in VR? My JU-88 is all messed up and I can't seem to figure out how to fix the views for the pilot. I heard you can delete a certain game file in the AH folder and it will download it again automatically. Does anyone know that file extension if so?
Not sure if it would work for you but I took off my VR and set my views normally and it fixed my views in VR.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 05:47:35 PM »
Not sure if it would work for you but I took off my VR and set my views normally and it fixed my views in VR.

Same..jstick views are set outside vr

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 08:42:43 AM »
THIS!  Or you can just Physically move your head to where you want it and hit F10.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 03:35:40 PM »

You want the .hps file in the Planes folder in AH.

Offline CUTT

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 10:16:21 PM »
Thanks for all the suggestions on this subject. I finally have it sorted out  :old: