Author Topic: Using second account to…  (Read 2578 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Using second account to…
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2024, 03:00:41 PM »
The Damned are in here for FIGHTS.   6 hour time for country change.  If they all want to pay for 3 accounts, apiece...more power to them! I could care less! This way, they can swap at will! Numbers being what they are and all, this is brilliant!  They aren't cheating, they are PLAYING!  MOTHMAN has been Rook for years...and he is in MY Squad...are WE Cheating?

Nope and I did not suggest you or anyone else was cheating. I asked what type of behavior is allowed; specifically, for example, using a 2nd account (or potentially squad mate I suppose) to track and hunt players.

It seems to be a overwhelming consensus that this type of play is at best unethical and poor behavior to it should absolutely NOT be tolerated period, at least based off the PMs, in game chat and this thread. Not one person so far in favor of targeting or griefing other players…

I’ve been collecting videos the past couple weeks as its become more frequent.

This has been a new experience and eye opening to say the least.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2024, 03:19:00 PM »
As others have said, using multiple accounts to locate players is and always has been against TOS.

That said, you can easily locate players using the score tab in-game and the stats page on the AH website, though. I've been making a video tutorial demonstrating this so the paranoid people can quit throwing accusations around.

EDIT: I even wrote a forum guide nine (9!!!) years ago explaining how exactly to do it
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:08:09 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2024, 04:14:07 PM »
you can easily locate players using the score tab in-game and the stats page on the AH website

What kind of a pathetic loser would go to all that effort purely to harass and antagonize other players? The answer is the same type of sadistic troll that enjoys bullying, stalking and attempting to shame people on social media to prop up their fragile little ego.

The only things more pathetic are the minions and fanboi(s) that create shade BBS accounts to egg him on. I'll spare the other oblivious morons who cheer on the drama without even a mild understanding of what is happening.

What a sad existence. The irony is that you're driving the demise of this game that you've devoted your entire existence to. Creating multiple accounts spanning years and using proxies to hide your identity so you could sneak back into a game you were banned from. Spending decades meticulously tracking statistics, databasing every interaction, analyzing, editing and publishing films. Devoting thousands of hours to practicing and spending hundreds of hours per month sat in front of a laptop to be an internet hero to 5 weak-minded people in a video game from the 90s.

RotBaron, I'm sorry to hear that you have become the latest target of this trash heap. You've always seemed like a good guy and a fun fight. Take solace in the fact that you are occupying more of his mind than vice-versa. He needs this type of attention to convince himself to get out of bed every morning.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2024, 04:17:30 PM »
... stuff ...

Damn, sounds like you had a bad experience sir. I wish you the best of luck in your flying when you return. I know Judge will be excited to see you again too. <S>
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:23:57 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2024, 03:05:31 AM »
As others have said, using multiple accounts to locate players is and always has been against TOS.

That said, you can easily locate players using the score tab in-game and the stats page on the AH website, though. I've been making a video tutorial demonstrating this so the paranoid people can quit throwing accusations around.

EDIT: I even wrote a forum guide nine (9!!!) years ago explaining how exactly to do it

I think that's wrong, to do that. The spirit of the TOS is to prevent systematically targetting a particular player. Just because the method isn't specifically precluded in the TOS the upshot of using that - which amounts IMHO to a game exploit - is the same as using a second account from the perspective of the targetted player.

Why do you feel compelled to 'hunt' particular players? What exactly did RotBaron say or do to you?

Citing that thread you posted from nine years ago explaining how to do it: I don't know if you're implying you have tacit consent since HiTech didn't comment or challenge that. He is observably absent / neglectful, might be the other explanation and besides I'm pretty sure the score tab on the clipboard postdates the original TOS (which likely no one bothered to update).

Further, look at what Vraciu posted in response to your explanation:-

"That's one method you taught me--which I don't use.   What's the point?   It ruins the game doing stuff like that" - Vraciu August 28, 2014 (the post right beneath yours in your link above).

He's right. You don't have the right to do this. Having the means is another issue entirely. It's unethical, unsporting and reduces subscriptions. Why is it necessary to point out this is unacceptable?

Damn, sounds like you had a bad experience sir. I wish you the best of luck in your flying when you return. I know Judge will be excited to see you again too. <S>

This ^ this is equally wrong. You told me you did not care for passive-aggressivity. If you hold a standard then it must equally apply to yourself or it has no merit and you have no integrity. This is a thinly-varnished threat of more bullying wrapped in sir and <S>.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2024, 07:18:54 AM »
Nope and I did not suggest you or anyone else was cheating. I asked what type of behavior is allowed; specifically, for example, using a 2nd account (or potentially squad mate I suppose) to track and hunt players.

It seems to be a overwhelming consensus that this type of play is at best unethical and poor behavior to it should absolutely NOT be tolerated period, at least based off the PMs, in game chat and this thread. Not one person so far in favor of targeting or griefing other players…

I’ve been collecting videos the past couple weeks as its become more frequent.

This has been a new experience and eye opening to say the least.
Yes sir! I know you didn't suggest i was cheating!  YOU KNOW ME from previous back and forth.   You ALSO knew I  had 5 accounts. Skyyr has admitted why he was banned....and he did His Time.   Dale commuted his sentence...that is enough for me.   I love you brother but you are getting bent out of shape over nothing, imho.  More than willing to eat Crow...since you have Film/Documentation?  I havent had a single "BAD Run IN" with him..EVER!  Then again, I don't 'poke the bear'. It has been my experience, Skyyr only pokes back..aka FAFO on 200.  Yes..he posts K/D stats on select players, but that is his way of rebutting "You SUCK..yadda yadda..cheater...Be gone Satan" posts on 200. Any run in with Skyyr...is an awesome fight. Although I do prefer the 4 on 1...in my favor...F Thejudge, silent, flippz AND SKYYR, as a team LOL  Off to other front...after a bit  :rofl
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 07:40:53 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2024, 02:07:10 PM »

Denying doing it while making tutorials and writing a guide on how to do it. WILD! 

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2024, 02:10:04 PM »
Thank you Simon, I appreciate the kind words. I try to be, everyone has probably let their passion for the game or parts of it get a bit out of hand from time to time. Some are habitual whereas most are on occasion.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2024, 02:24:30 PM »
Hey nrshida, my take why I’m the new favorite target is he perceives me calling out ack runners as hypocritical. I will, as most do, at least on occasion call out ppl running to ack, especially if it’s 1v1 and they had other options remaining but chose not to fight, everyone knows they see this from some Spitfire pilots and then the faster planes. Most often I’m in Ki-84 and usually in some disadvantage, mostly numbers as I fly alone… Anyhow it started with attacks that I “run to ack” and am a hypocrite.

Sure I’ve run to ack, for various reasons, never claimed I haven’t  :headscratch:

Lol sometimes even getting the accusation trying to up while getting vulched (on film).  :headscratch:

I’m content in that nearly all Knights know I chk 6, will blow alt, dump ord, or diverge from course in order to come help them nearly always in a inferior plane vs their predicament. It’s why others return the favor when I’m slow, low and getting ganged or trying save a base…

Oh btw he claims he taught you and brought you to your peak skill, that’s one of the latest anyhow.  :airplane:

Oh and Bruv too lol
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 02:44:49 PM by RotBaron »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2024, 02:35:49 PM »
Oh btw he claims he taught you and brought you to your peak skill, that’s one of the latest anyhow.  :airplane:

Oh and Bruv too lol

Quote these please. I'd love to see you backpedal, as with everything else you state.

Screenshotting this so it can't be edited either.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2024, 02:44:08 PM »
Yes sir! I know you didn't suggest i was cheating!  YOU KNOW ME from previous back and forth.   You ALSO knew I  had 5 accounts. Skyyr has admitted why he was banned....and he did His Time.   Dale commuted his sentence...that is enough for me.   I love you brother but you are getting bent out of shape over nothing, imho.  More than willing to eat Crow...since you have Film/Documentation?  I havent had a single "BAD Run IN" with him..EVER!  Then again, I don't 'poke the bear'. It has been my experience, Skyyr only pokes back..aka FAFO on 200.  Yes..he posts K/D stats on select players, but that is his way of rebutting "You SUCK..yadda yadda..cheater...Be gone Satan" posts on 200. Any run in with Skyyr...is an awesome fight. Although I do prefer the 4 on 1...in my favor...F Thejudge, silent, flippz AND SKYYR, as a team LOL  Off to other front...after a bit  :rofl

No sir, I didn’t know you have 5 accounts, however I’ve not heard about you needing banned from gaming for behavior and I know you to be a good hearted man…

Asking players on ch200 how they feel about starring in his newest video he’s going to post for him and 5 sycophants to drool over is creepy. 

The incessant taunting and antagonizing on 200 is actually embarrassing, it’s rancid insecurity.

I’ll eat crow if you or anyone have video that shows I should. I admit I’ve not always been the best behaved. As I’ve said to Capera several times, if you dish it out hard, expect to get it back hard.

As far as I know this all started with my alleged ack-running “hypocrisy”, unless it carries back to AH2… :headscratch:

:salute 1stPar

Try a morning out when less #’s amplify all the interactions; see if it’s the same as you view it now.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2024, 02:48:25 PM »
This week and month are getting quite busy for me, I may not be able to check back often. PM and I’ll see notifications in email.

:airplane: Have fun! That’s really most important thing for all of us  :rock  :airplane:

:salute

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2024, 03:35:37 PM »
No sir, I didn’t know you have 5 accounts, however I’ve not heard about you needing banned from gaming for behavior and I know you to be a good hearted man…

Asking players on ch200 how they feel about starring in his newest video he’s going to post for him and 5 sycophants to drool over is creepy. 

The incessant taunting and antagonizing on 200 is actually embarrassing, it’s rancid insecurity.

I’ll eat crow if you or anyone have video that shows I should. I admit I’ve not always been the best behaved. As I’ve said to Capera several times, if you dish it out hard, expect to get it back hard.

As far as I know this all started with my alleged ack-running “hypocrisy”, unless it carries back to AH2… :headscratch:

:salute 1stPar

Try a morning out when less #’s amplify all the interactions; see if it’s the same as you view it now.

Lotsa small beans in the thread. I don’t think you are the target, the subject is for some conspiracy theorist types. Yes there were some abuses, but not by everyone with more than one account.

Personally, ack and gun hugging, I just go in after them. Which they rarely expect. At 5’ (or less) off the ground field guns have hard time making hits, survivability is higher, unless its a manned gun. I’m only really exposed when I jump up for the shot. I can go thro field guns 2-3 times like that. But if they think I’m not coming they’re wrong :) i get a new planes anyway. I do get kills.

I have a crazy season coming up in a month or two, so I’ll be off and on too.

Hope ya brush this off and cya back flying soon.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2024, 04:38:15 PM »
Shitsgettinweird

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2024, 06:38:39 AM »
Oh btw he claims he taught you and brought you to your peak skill

How complimentary! Unfortunately my 'peak skill' went long ago with the furball lake and Aces High 2. Arguably I should have left it lie at that point.

Perhaps this is off topic, but since my inbox has been inundated by just over a handfull of posts on this matter, I see it like this: the game provides fickle protection from getting the metaphorical 5h1t kicked out of you, picking, ganging, HOing, positional-circumstances, using ack to solve ACM-problems, that just goes with the territory that is good old AH. Doesn't really mean much for the most part. Just sweep the sand off your shoulders and get a new plane. Stoicism proposes that although you can often do little practically to influence the environment or events; you can do a great deal about how you process and deal with incidents internally. That a faster / more energetically-loaded aircraft can always force his fight on a slower, lower one is a matter of physics. That one person can insist to impose their beliefs and values on you, is a matter of you conceding that. Don't leave. Stay instead and do your thing.

All the best with it  :salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234