Author Topic: Using second account to…  (Read 2467 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Using second account to…
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2024, 07:58:40 AM »
How complimentary! Unfortunately my 'peak skill' went long ago with the furball lake and Aces High 2. Arguably I should have left it lie at that point.

Perhaps this is off topic, but since my inbox has been inundated by just over a handfull of posts on this matter, I see it like this: the game provides fickle protection from getting the metaphorical 5h1t kicked out of you, picking, ganging, HOing, positional-circumstances, using ack to solve ACM-problems, that just goes with the territory that is good old AH. Doesn't really mean much for the most part. Just sweep the sand off your shoulders and get a new plane. Stoicism proposes that although you can often do little practically to influence the environment or events; you can do a great deal about how you process and deal with incidents internally. That a faster / more energetically-loaded aircraft can always force his fight on a slower, lower one is a matter of physics. That one person can insist to impose their beliefs and values on you, is a matter of you conceding that. Don't leave. Stay instead and do your thing.

All the best with it  :salute

Outstanding Nrshida! This is the best description of the 200 ego circus, I've seen. :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Using second account to…
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2024, 03:08:03 PM »
How complimentary! Unfortunately my 'peak skill' went long ago with the furball lake and Aces High 2. Arguably I should have left it lie at that point.

Perhaps this is off topic, but since my inbox has been inundated by just over a handfull of posts on this matter, I see it like this: the game provides fickle protection from getting the metaphorical 5h1t kicked out of you, picking, ganging, HOing, positional-circumstances, using ack to solve ACM-problems, that just goes with the territory that is good old AH. Doesn't really mean much for the most part. Just sweep the sand off your shoulders and get a new plane. Stoicism proposes that although you can often do little practically to influence the environment or events; you can do a great deal about how you process and deal with incidents internally. That a faster / more energetically-loaded aircraft can always force his fight on a slower, lower one is a matter of physics. That one person can insist to impose their beliefs and values on you, is a matter of you conceding that. Don't leave. Stay instead and do your thing.

All the best with it  :salute

+5
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP