Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4353 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 06:21:43 AM »
It's all part of an agenda. As posted by Elon Musk.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1770030227390914624
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2024, 06:30:52 AM »
Where's simp, or his sympathizers in defending this democrat encouraged invasion?  Still working on that 100 man insurrection piece, I'm sure.   

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 06:52:56 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 06:45:27 AM »
Using their logic, then mr dementia should be charged for treason against the USA

Slipping into the forbidden discussion...

I was hoping some of the more liberal folks here would provide their reasons to support such an action..I am guessing they won't stick their neck out for this obvious abuse of power..

Guessing when the next terrorist cell awakens and acts everyone will act all surprised and attempt to rile everyone up into another 911 patriotic frenzy. ..

Eagler
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 06:47:54 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2024, 06:53:21 AM »
Edited it so it stays open longer
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2024, 07:36:43 AM »
Do you guys ever have a day that you aren't angry about some issue your hero has stirred up? By the way - if you have any extra change, seems he could use a loan.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2024, 07:45:59 AM »
Do you guys ever have a day that you aren't angry about some issue your hero has stirred up? By the way - if you have any extra change, seems he could use a loan.

Again trying to drag politics into it and get it locked..

Why? Can't explain it either?

It has nothing to due with a particular side as it is destroying both..it's about the health and security of this once great nation..

Some of us don't appreciate the decay and insecurity that seems to be growing in leaps and bounds hourly...

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2024, 08:03:21 AM »

You have 0 clue the impact this theft is having on the country.

Your clowns are eroding confidence in the American model and American dollar.

Take it from a very successful and global billionaire who works in these markets. I thought you supported the US Constitution? But you are okay with forcing your political opponents to go broke through excessive fines?

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2024, 08:03:28 AM »
Seems like (whoever is running this thing) is trying to start a big war somewhere too. Maybe it's because they realized they have run the debt up to unsustainable levels and that it's all going to collapse at some point? The uniparty worked together to accomplish this. This isn't a red team blue team thing. Both teams like to spend tax money on people who never paid taxes too. How do you feel about your tax dollars being sent all over the world? I for one would rather see the money spent here on our people.

I've heard people say that politicians do these things because they are stupid. I don't believe that because they are so destructive. If they were stupid they would sometimes do positive things too. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:05:17 AM by hazmatt »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2024, 08:24:20 AM »
Is it a chapter from Idiocracy where the intelligent stopped producing and the less educated population soared?

We have an entitled group who thinks work especially manual work is not an option as they have figured out how to survive without it so this helps fill those ranks..when have you heard English coming from the workers working on anyone's roof?

Then the military is having issues finding healthy ppl to fill their ranks...

I can say the average military aged male walking into this country illegally seems to be in better physical condition than the average obese us male citizen..they don't look like more have diabetes than don't...

Not sure how putting them up in 5 star hotels, free phones, food, clothing and shelter while us citizens try to survive on much less is ok with anyone but the illegal immigrants...

This country is toast imo if common sense is not restored very soon .. it maybe too late actually

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2024, 08:24:58 AM »
Seems like (whoever is running this thing) is trying to start a big war somewhere too. Maybe it's because they realized they have run the debt up to unsustainable levels and that it's all going to collapse at some point? The uniparty worked together to accomplish this. This isn't a red team blue team thing. Both teams like to spend tax money on people who never paid taxes too. How do you feel about your tax dollars being sent all over the world? I for one would rather see the money spent here on our people.

I've heard people say that politicians do these things because they are stupid. I don't believe that because they are so destructive. If they were stupid they would sometimes do positive things too. :)

They aren't stupid. They are pushing an agenda for the UN, WEF, WHO, without trying to mention it. There are so many organizations tied to this it would make your head spin. You are being replaced. They need cheap indentured labor because they've made it too expensive to hire Americans. Hell, a small business is paying 40-60k a year just on their employees labor. Not to mention benefits they have to pay put. You don't have to give that to indentured servants who will be used as a victim class for now on. It's not red vs blue. It's the establishment vs Trump and citizens. That's why none of the Bush's support Trump. It's clear and easy to see. But it always helps to do more research and look into all of these organizations and who funds them. That's something not even Fox will expose.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2024, 08:30:54 AM »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2024, 08:52:21 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Another one who can't justify the actions on the south border..thanks for your invaluable input

Eagler

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2024, 09:38:13 AM »
Another one who can't justify the actions on the south border..thanks for your invaluable input

Eagler

There was an immigration bill on the house floor roughly 10 days ago - it failed. There is another one today that not only speaks to the border issue, it also funds the Government - it appears it might fail. No immigration bill will be perfect but any improvement will be a start.

Grown men and women learn hopefully early that life is a series of compromises. So quit throwing blame and tell the "powers that be" to grow up and do their jobs like adults.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2024, 09:41:20 AM »
There was an immigration bill on the house floor roughly 10 days ago - it failed. There is another one today that not only speaks to the border issue, it also funds the Government - it appears it might fail. No immigration bill will be perfect but any improvement will be a start.

Grown men and women learn hopefully early that life is a series of compromises. So quit throwing blame and tell the "powers that be" to grow up and do their jobs like adults.
Yup. Hard to complain about things not being done when there's a Bipartisan bill that gets shot down by one party.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2024, 09:48:10 AM »
I won't offer an obvious rebuttal because that would be against the rules. Don't think I'm not thinking it though.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.