Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4350 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2024, 09:55:57 AM »
I won't offer an obvious rebuttal because that would be against the rules. Don't think I'm not thinking it though.

This...

It wasn't broken until it was and needs nothing that is not there now to fix it again..

The 1st step is not allowing anyone into the country illegally...we can't even get there

Why?

The invasion and victory without the war..wtg!!!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2024, 10:58:09 AM »
The previous "immigration solution bills" are of the same caliber as the crime solution bills in california. Why? Because they codify and make legal breaking the law up to a certain point. In California it is theft up to about $1000 PER INCIDENT, PER THIEF. What has resulted, businesses going under and closing because it makes running the business unsustainable.

Creating a threshold of numbers of illegal aliens per day (only those actually contacted, not the got aways or undetected) means that you have legitimized illegal entry up to that threshold. Does it mean it will permanently be stopped once it has hit, nope, just held in check for a limited time and it starts all over again.

Both of these stupidities are illogical and create an unsustainable situation for the nation. Quite simple we are being overrun. Ask Germany, France and Great Briton how their immigration situation has "benefitted" their nations.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2024, 11:39:17 AM »
The previous "immigration solution bills" are of the same caliber as the crime solution bills in california. Why? Because they codify and make legal breaking the law up to a certain point. In California it is theft up to about $1000 PER INCIDENT, PER THIEF. What has resulted, businesses going under and closing because it makes running the business unsustainable.

Creating a threshold of numbers of illegal aliens per day (only those actually contacted, not the got aways or undetected) means that you have legitimized illegal entry up to that threshold. Does it mean it will permanently be stopped once it has hit, nope, just held in check for a limited time and it starts all over again.

Both of these stupidities are illogical and create an unsustainable situation for the nation. Quite simple we are being overrun. Ask Germany, France and Great Briton how their immigration situation has "benefitted" their nations.

So it's a good idea to do nothing until after Jan 20, 2025. Now I understand! :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2024, 11:39:26 AM »
I don't know of anywhere that is now better with this record illegal immigration than it was before these crimes...

Gangs and other criminal elements from Haiti are the latest threat to yet other borders..anyone volunteering to house any of them?

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2024, 11:47:24 AM »
So it's a good idea to do nothing until after Jan 20, 2025. Now I understand! :rolleyes:

Why were the safeguards that had been preventing this removed?

Why aren't they being reinstated?

Nothing more needs to happen but yet this has not...why not?

How is the lack of securing our borders not a crime?

It has become the twilight zone meets Idiocracy on so many levels

Eagler

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2024, 11:50:16 AM »
I'm surprised this isn't a major political issue. Oh wait.

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2024, 12:29:30 PM »
Seems this happened once before, granted not on the same scale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2024, 12:55:13 PM »

No, you don't understand. The previous effective policies that were tossed could easily be reenacted.  No new laws necessary.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2024, 12:57:28 PM »
Seems this happened once before, granted not on the same scale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Lol they won't even say the word this was called let alone round them up and ship them back..

They have zero idea where the majority of them even are...

Eagler

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2024, 01:06:15 PM »
The busses will be rollin' for years.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2024, 02:12:13 PM »
Where's simp, or his sympathizers in defending this democrat encouraged invasion?  Still working on that 100 man insurrection piece, I'm sure.   

if this was an invasion I would be at the border with my bare hands of I had to.

which reminds me,  why aren't you there if you consider this an invasion.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2024, 02:33:01 PM »

if this was an invasion I would be at the border with my bare hands of I had to.

semp

Yep we are all waiting for your definition of what an invasion is...

sounds like you are aok with it semp  :aok

Figured you and those who have commented but not against it would be

Eagler

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2024, 02:36:22 PM »
Anyone happy with what's happening now should have no complaints with the thousands of busloads coming their way.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2024, 02:59:15 PM »

semp

So, what do you call millions of people crossing over another country's border illegally?     
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2024, 03:13:29 PM »
So, what do you call millions of people crossing over another country's border illegally?   

Consistency?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234