Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2024, 11:20:41 PM »
A sniper would of ended that quick

Shame there wasn't a Native American with a bow and arrow when your ancestors came to this land.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2024, 06:48:17 AM »
Uh oh someone got their feelings hurt over protecting the illegal criminal invaders. And I could care less what happened many years ago with the indians since you cant change (or cancel out using your cancel culture) history
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:53:18 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2024, 08:16:02 AM »
Shame there wasn't a Native American with a bow and arrow when your ancestors came to this land.

Yep same exact thing...

Here is an illegal immigrant sympathizer folks...

Hope he has an illegal immigrant family or two using his spare rooms as he lectures us about our security concerns..

Eagler
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:13:38 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2024, 08:46:58 AM »
M224's issued to border patrol
I am a little out of date my weapon was a M14 with a nice wood stock you could use as a club when out of ammo. Can the M224 fire CS grenades or tear gas?
AkCaine

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2024, 08:48:13 AM »
NM.
Mpeople who ate delusional are the last ones to know it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:09:40 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2024, 08:55:39 AM »
Mso, debunking BS means one protects illegals? Just because someone post delusional nonsense and avoids reality at all cost, intentionally misreading readers to rally hate support, calling them out means they support illegals? Now thats a small mind that needs some tending to.

I’m part Native American, some in my family circle are more so. FACT IS your existence here us based on, in your terms, invaders. The European caused more harm to the natives here than any southern border illegals. Do you say the same about legals? Is it all immigrants? Ot us it that they are brown?

If one clings to conspiracies, one volunteers to look the fool.

Right now, your tribe is keeping it wide open for political talking points. And if they are as bad as you say, THEY put the country at risk doing so. For one single powder puff dweeb. And you rally behind that oxymoron?

Fact is they did not steal our lands, did not break treaties for genocide, didn’t kill and rape massive numbers of woman and children. Didn’t put them in reservations after taking everything they owned. Didn’t lynch, rape, hold down their freed slaves. Aren’t committing mass shootings every single day now x2.

People who talk the loudest, have the most to hide and know very little if reality.

The white male has no room to talk, at all. Do as I say, not as I do.

Right now, your tribe outs everyone at risk for your own misplaced imagination and holding the border open, against the person you blame to say they are failing to clise the border for a political talking point of a cult leader.

Is there no clue at all how petty and delusional one looks?

It would be a cake walk and joy to have people of these words as a defendant in a court room.

I wonder what you would do if your family was starving, being murdered, and walk 100s of miles to escape it. Would you just sit, fold your hands and take it? I assume you wouldn’t have the same guts to do the same walk. Americans are marshmallows.

But hey, so concerned about violence that every fool should have a gun and mass killings by cowards with guns are ok. Because hey, protecting guns id more important it doesn’t matter how many are killed by whackos with guns. But damn those immigrants might do what we did

Lost in space is candy coating. Fools have the biggest mouths.

Fact is, no one supports illegals. But your tribe is ok with the white man killing anyone they want, as long as its done with a gun.

Damn, my IQ just dropped 60 pnts in an attempt to understand oxymorons. So self-righteous.

Ya eat your own feet.
100000% Agreed
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2024, 09:03:10 AM »
Animal did that put you into the negatives? LOL

Yes let's make this security threat today about how we treated American Indians 100's of years ago...lol

You guys are part of the problem not a solution..

Eagler
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:06:00 AM by Eagler »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2024, 09:07:58 AM »
Do I owe anyone a free home, food, medical care, education? Cut off the taxpayer funded free money to all those here illegally and many will go home.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2024, 09:10:48 AM »
Let's talk about the blatant hypocrisy of the sanctuary cities crying uncle right now. They are largely responsible for the current situation. How can they show their faces?

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:52 AM »
Do I owe anyone a free home, food, medical care, education? Cut off the taxpayer funded free money to all those here illegally and many will go home.

Lets not conflate illegal with legals.

Evidently, you like giving your tax money to the rich.

As the bible states in 100s of verses,… help the poor up. My tax money will help you when you’re poor.

Sometimes life requires to think more than 5 minutes ahead.

But don’t pee on my leg snd claim its raining.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2024, 09:23:34 AM »
I give to charities and pay taxes. I do not owe those who trample our borders illegally anything. Let those who invited them here pay their room and board. Don't worry, Texas will help them do that.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2024, 09:27:12 AM »
If you're near Chicago, maybe Gary IN, plenty will be coming your way for years to come. Feel free to share what you have with them. Whether you want to or not.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2024, 09:37:00 AM »
They form their own communities and don't need to learn English...

As they break the law to get here, they will pick and choose what laws to obey here now..

At least we have landscaping, hospitality and roofing covered for decades to come..

How many sleeper cells have been created in the last 3 years..hope we don't find out any time soon...

Eagler

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2024, 09:43:59 AM »
Let's talk about the blatant hypocrisy of the sanctuary cities crying uncle right now. They are largely responsible for the current situation. How can they show their faces?

No, I’m not jumping in the merry-go-round of changing ficus to cover up a lost issue and hypocrisy. That’s a circle jerk of denial.

The Bible is always waved the most by people who violate every core aspect of it. See the bible, not my sins. See my flag, not my actions.

The biggest fear of us whites have is the fear someone will do what we did, thats how we know its possible. Its called fear of karma.

Both world wars were of white europeans in genocide, genocide here by the same.

I’m a devils advocate. I view both sides of s coin while one sees one.

That tribe  rallies the man who forced it to stay open. Beat down the one trying to close it. Then complain it being open is a problem.buts the purest definition of oxymoron and hypocrisy.

You complain about crime while you pass out guns to sick people.
You claim pro-life, while you kick the baby to the curb on its first breath removing welfare.
Complain about immigrants while you’re an ancestor of immigrants
They want government in the bedroom as long as its not there’s.
Freedom of speech while you ban books to hide your history.
They hate criminals while they support one.

But whata bout Mr. Potatohead, Dr. Seuss, Big Bird, Mickey Mouse and Taylor Swift while your keaders crimes are in the spotlight.

Living in that circle thinking head must be a real challenge and unbalance.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2024, 10:04:31 AM »

Mine came legally. I am part Native American and there were people here before that. We are now a land of laws. Live or die with it.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)