Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 7435 times)

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2024, 04:34:23 PM »
I just sat scrolling through your YT films looking for someone who I believe wouldn't have insulted you on 200 first, and the free year sub candidates are;

TheStig
YUCCA
Kermit
Chuikov
nrshida
Gman
Bruv118
Yarbles
Latrobe
Joachim
Krupnski
Jayro
Pipz
Frenchy
B2B
Hub

Pipz is dead.......however his moose is still running around somewhere in the woods close to Ontario... :old:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2024, 04:50:54 PM »
Pipz is dead.......however his moose is still running around somewhere in the woods close to Ontario... :old:

Along with Sal....the mule.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2024, 05:13:47 PM »
i have 2 accounts. do i have to get rid of one? should i? can i be trusted?

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2024, 05:23:01 PM »
Are we talking about...   

Online RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2024, 05:26:26 PM »
Wolf,
I get your frustration.  When I first started playing I had a rough time with the vet pilots.  Thankfully back then there were plenty of other "baby seals" so I could still get some kills.  Now the game is mostly populated with vets - some who fly hundreds of hours each month - and that is a tough environment.
You have basically two choices (IMO) - get better, or start playing the victim card (yelling cheater, etc.).  One option will be better for the life of the game and will eventually give you more enjoyment.  The other - not so much.
In my 20 plus years of playing I can confidently say nobody is unkillable.  There are some who are at the top of their game, but they can all be shot down.
Don't get discouraged - get better.  Film all your flights and review what "went wrong."  I have found a few of the better players in the game will go to the training arena with you - if you ask.  Eventually you will start winning more fights.
Good luck to you.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2024, 05:32:25 PM »
Wolf,
I get your frustration.  When I first started playing I had a rough time with the vet pilots.  Thankfully back then there were plenty of other "baby seals" so I could still get some kills.  Now the game is mostly populated with vets - some who fly hundreds of hours each month - and that is a tough environment.
You have basically two choices (IMO) - get better, or start playing the victim card (yelling cheater, etc.).  One option will be better for the life of the game and will eventually give you more enjoyment.  The other - not so much.
In my 20 plus years of playing I can confidently say nobody is unkillable.  There are some who are at the top of their game, but they can all be shot down.
Don't get discouraged - get better.  Film all your flights and review what "went wrong."  I have found a few of the better players in the game will go to the training arena with you - if you ask.  Eventually you will start winning more fights.
Good luck to you.

I think this is good advice, however, when you are at the top of you game (as I was in AWdos days) you usually have to put in a lot of time to stay there. I noticed my timing would slip and I'd miss shots that I usually would hit if I took a few days off. While this might not be true for everyone, I know that some don't have the time to put in to stay at that level and I think it's not encouraging to give people that are just playing for fun and don't have egos the size of busses crap because of they "lack of skill" Some people just play the game for fun too.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2024, 05:46:47 PM »
This from a fighter pilot wanna be, there is an old saying "No matter how good you are, there is always somebody better."

I agree with ZE.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2024, 06:05:16 PM »
This from a fighter pilot wanna be, there is an old saying "No matter how good you are, there is always somebody better."

Or with more alt or with a better plane or both :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2024, 12:33:18 AM »
So it appears my reading comprehension is fine, so you may have some accounts to pay for.

TheJudge once called me a Soy-boy libtard for sticking up for TheStig (whose first language is not smack-talk) and complaining about his Mr. Scott-connection. I had to Google it but apparently it is an insult. Is that worth a six month subscription?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2024, 12:52:18 AM »
TheJudge once called me a Soy-boy libtard for sticking up for TheStig (whose first language is not smack-talk) and complaining about his Mr. Scott-connection. I had to Google it but apparently it is an insult. Is that worth a six month subscription?
plz explain the Mr Scott being an insult, asking fur a friend  :rofl :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2024, 01:39:31 AM »
plz explain the Mr Scott being an insult, asking fur a friend  :rofl :cheers:

Warp drive.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2024, 01:43:54 AM »
Somehow I have a feeling certain multiple accounts are effecting (or are cause of) this phenomenon, which again materialized yesterday. Not necessarily Damned accounts, as there are others as well.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:45:39 AM by GasTeddy »

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2024, 02:00:14 AM »
Warp drive.

That is adorably clever. Never knew TheStig to spit venom like that
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2024, 02:11:11 AM »
That is adorably clever. Never knew TheStig to spit venom like that

No Stig didn't. Stig and I have been AH mates since I first came to the Furbal lake. He might be a Viking who could pull your head off with one hand, but he's been nothing but civilised since day one.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2024, 02:21:05 AM »
yes, it's worth it...

But only if you can create something out of nothing. Only if you can have your way at the right place and the right time. Only when your landing kills instead of being killed.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster