Author Topic: LOFL  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
LOFL
« on: April 03, 2024, 12:26:23 PM »
 :banana: :neener: :rofl :aok

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: LOFL
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 12:43:42 PM »

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 02:07:30 PM »

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 03:13:21 PM »
And we wonder why no one wants to play this game anymore  :rofl

You all are fools, grow up.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 05:24:41 PM »

I've heard 1000% worse on COD or even FIFA. 
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 06:21:31 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 06:28:53 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 07:49:42 PM »

I would pay 1€ per month for read only access to Channel 200 & System Channel  :old:  :devil
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 09:50:16 PM »
The guys left here would last about 2 mins in the warm up lobby of COD then stroke out.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 09:51:57 PM »
The guys left here would last about 2 mins in the warm up lobby of COD then stroke out.

100%

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 11:24:40 PM »

So its a good thing we degrade ourselves to the level of 12 years olds in call of duty?
The best air combat MMO flight simulator ever created and that's what this community has come to?

I miss when the game had a little bit less hatred and was more about ACM and fighting airplanes than tracking people's IP address and sending death threats. Sadly now the idiots are not only the loudest in the room, but they're also the majority.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2024, 12:06:59 AM »
So its a good thing we degrade ourselves to the level of 12 years olds in call of duty?
The best air combat MMO flight simulator ever created and that's what this community has come to?

I miss when the game had a little bit less hatred and was more about ACM and fighting airplanes than tracking people's IP address and sending death threats. Sadly now the idiots are not only the loudest in the room, but they're also the majority.
Agreed.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2024, 02:47:54 AM »

My son is 13 and plays not CoT but War Thunder and Enlisted. Less venom spitting in those.

This so much reminds me about WB some years ago. First so welcoming and friendly community slowly turned to a playground of trolls. Simultaneously number of cheats and hacks were growing cumulatively, while more and more guys got fed up with it and vanished.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2024, 06:36:34 AM »

A. Adults are worse than the kids in those.

B. Detune 200. Stop making excuses for other peoples behaviors based on your own decisions.

C. If you want to talk cross country with a friend. There are channels designed to do that.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2024, 08:17:29 AM »

Just like in all media, you only hear the bad stuff. Here on the BBS, less than 2% of players post. Put a few people on ignore and voila! a quick and easy read with no crap. In the game, much the same thing. Squelch a few players and its the same fun game from the old days.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2024, 08:21:16 AM »
tracking people's IP address and sending death threats. Sadly now the idiots are not only the loudest in the room, but they're also the majority.

If someone is receiving death threats or fears for their life, they should contact the FBI.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com