Author Topic: Disgusting, insulting comments in the game  (Read 1300 times)

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
Re: Disgusting, insulting comments in the game
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 08:35:07 AM »
Tonight, I was witnessed to some exchanges of communication that have lead me to end my participation in what I think is the best air combat game ever.

Insults left and right, starting with gldnbb, then we had insults about beliefs and religions.

I no longer will participate in this game.

Many of us have been here more than long enough (as in decades) to tell you just detune it, squelch it, ignore it, or report it. No use bringing it here. Simple.

EGG
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2024, 11:55:18 AM »
Maybe a sobriety check feature before logging in is permitted would curb the majority of the immature and inappropriate behavior..

Probably one on the bbs would not be a bad idea either..

Eagler
your a communist! Keep 6ft distance from me. I am contagious and have a tendency to spread democracy at random.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2024, 12:03:31 PM »
Some folks let other folks determine their fun.

Leaving a game that you very much enjoy because some dunderhead says oafish things is giving that oaf control over your fun.

That is unwise and fragile of you, to give some moron control over your enjoyment.

Better to ignore or squelch such oafs and control your own enjoyment to your benefit.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2024, 12:56:19 PM »
Maybe a sobriety check feature before logging in is permitted would curb the majority of the immature and inappropriate behavior..

Eagler

You'd prob see a big drop in numbers if this was implemented lolz.

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2024, 01:11:51 PM »

Eagler

Maybe management could mandate the blood alcohol content of players must be a BAC of 0.11 or higher. That way nobody gets offended because they can make sense of what was written on ch200.
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2024, 01:13:42 PM »
I have a hard time considering such low character. How a game can bring such poor sportsmanship is a mystery to me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2024, 03:52:33 PM »
Maybe management could mandate the blood alcohol content of players must be a BAC of 0.11 or higher. That way nobody gets offended because they can make sense of what was written on ch200.

Probably help the aim of most too  :cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 05:03:58 PM »
G
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 05:06:34 PM by Professor_Fate »
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2024, 11:24:49 AM »

Eagler

LOL they have to blow before flying..... I already hardly fly, this would be the end for me. Hahahaha oh noooooooos my margaritas.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)