Author Topic: How to reverse an ego boi who then screams for help  (Read 780 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: How to reverse an ego boi who then screams for help
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2024, 04:25:44 PM »

I'll give you that... you need to work on your SA before you can advance to working on reversals.  :joystick: :airplane:

Again, a recent film...

Ummm... no.

https://youtu.be/YfgzoJz-oPE

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2024, 04:36:10 PM »
Ummm... no.

Is this one of those where you ram me and claim a win as you go down?  How many of those in your folder?  :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2024, 06:33:24 PM »

Is this one of those where you ram me and claim a win as you go down?  How many of those in your folder?  :aok

This is the one where you dive from 20k in an LA-7 and die to a lower Ta 152 lol.

28 - 6 lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2024, 09:58:32 PM »

First, tell me what you are doubting in what I related about it.
For context and that awesome snap shot.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2024, 10:51:17 PM »
For context and that awesome snap shot.

answered exactly the same in the other thread... can you try and keep it confined to one?  :aok

<edit: Oh, I get it - you didn't save the film? Here it is.  :neener: >

« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 11:12:20 PM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2024, 04:47:08 AM »

"Not me but him..!"
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2024, 08:30:13 AM »
answered exactly the same in the other thread... can you try and keep it confined to one?  :aok

<edit: Oh, I get it - you didn't save the film? Here it is.  :neener: >
i see alot of timid flying and the video ending before the poof

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2024, 09:00:44 AM »
I lost because I was making coffee and had to milk a cow for cream while I flew in a dogfight.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2024, 09:38:28 AM »
i see alot of timid flying and the video ending before the poof

Toying with Stig, not trying for insta-kill - there was a major gv action going on, no real air action, so there was no pressure for me to drop alt, but rather stay up and see if any knit bombers may end up coming by. Only chased you because you were gonna make it a 2 v 1 against the ki.

You got a lucky shot is all. You're pretty clueless in general when it comes to acm or dealing with an opponent all by yourself.

But the encounter played out exactly like I related with you and stig..

Of course I didn't give you the end of the film for the shot your ego wanted to brag on, lofl, weeb, because:

A) you have zero credibility with your gaslighting claims and general lying.
B) you have zero respect from me because of A).
C) you're quite the hypocritical manbaby.

Git guud, scrub.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 11:07:06 AM by Shane »

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2024, 12:18:55 PM »

Toying with Stig, not trying for insta-kill - there was a major gv action going on, no real air action, so there was no pressure for me to drop alt, but rather stay up and see if any knit bombers may end up coming by. Only chased you because you were gonna make it a 2 v 1 against the ki.

You got a lucky shot is all. You're pretty clueless in general when it comes to acm or dealing with an opponent all by yourself.

But the encounter played out exactly like I related with you and stig..

Of course I didn't give you the end of the film for the shot your ego wanted to brag on, lofl, weeb, because:

A) you have zero credibility with your gaslighting claims and general lying.
B) you have zero respect from me because of A).
C) you're quite the hypocritical manbaby.

Git guud, scrub.
weird there was only one gv in film and many rook airplanes so youre first statement makes no sense.  the other part is you chopped off the parts where you hovered over the field forever and your poor attempt of a ho shot on me.  it took stig forever to climb to you so i am gonna say you were trying to get a pick vs actually fighting which is also shown in the film because you would never get with in 1k of a climbing 47.  so as for the context of the film you left nothing you have said is true.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2024, 12:31:50 PM »
weird there was only one gv in film and many rook airplanes so youre first statement makes no sense.  the other part is you chopped off the parts where you hovered over the field forever and your poor attempt of a ho shot on me.  it took stig forever to climb to you so i am gonna say you were trying to get a pick vs actually fighting which is also shown in the film because you would never get with in 1k of a climbing 47.  so as for the context of the film you left nothing you have said is true.

Not surprising how clueless you present yourself.  If you look at the side bar of the film I posted, you will most assuredly notice there's more than 1 gv on the ground.  Also, aside from you and stig, there were at most 2 other rooks in planes down low defending, not a priority when I had you and stig up higher.  If Stig hadn't have went after the ki, i'd still be on him keeping an eye for you.  You fail to understand I am not here for kills. If I can keep stig, who has pretty good reversals, and 1 or two others busy on me, that's less on the guys trying to do whatever it is. 

The "poor attempt at a HO" on you was me merely tapping the trigger to let you know and scooting aside. I could have held both the angle and trigger down, risking a collision that you apparently have no problem accepting.

You really are a clueless weeb with how you try and spin situations.  And even more clueless about various aspects of this game beyond upping and dying.

<edit: the film shows when stig first appears on the sidebar, very shortly after the film began.  What alt was he? You can't lie your way out of it.  Let me help you... 4 secs into the film, stig appears 12k out at almost 16k, and look at his speed, poor thing struggling to climb! Bonus points for counting the gvs>

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 12:54:36 PM by Shane »

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2024, 01:52:30 PM »

Not surprising how clueless you present yourself.  If you look at the side bar of the film I posted, you will most assuredly notice there's more than 1 gv on the ground.  Also, aside from you and stig, there were at most 2 other rooks in planes down low defending, not a priority when I had you and stig up higher.  If Stig hadn't have went after the ki, i'd still be on him keeping an eye for you.  You fail to understand I am not here for kills. If I can keep stig, who has pretty good reversals, and 1 or two others busy on me, that's less on the guys trying to do whatever it is. 

The "poor attempt at a HO" on you was me merely tapping the trigger to let you know and scooting aside. I could have held both the angle and trigger down, risking a collision that you apparently have no problem accepting.

You really are a clueless weeb with how you try and spin situations.  And even more clueless about various aspects of this game beyond upping and dying.

<edit: the film shows when stig first appears on the sidebar, very shortly after the film began.  What alt was he? You can't lie your way out of it.  Let me help you... 4 secs into the film, stig appears 12k out at almost 16k, and look at his speed, poor thing struggling to climb! Bonus points for counting the gvs>

Well again. The whole film not part you chopped out where I encountered you in a 190 I was about 12k. You were still 18kish and you turned tail and ran is more what I was referring to with out stating it.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2024, 02:38:15 PM »
Well again. The whole film not part you chopped out where I encountered you in a 190 I was about 12k. You were still 18kish and you turned tail and ran is more what I was referring to with out stating it.

The whole film will only expose your embarrassing grasp on reality. At no point in the 20 min film were you in a fw. 

I guess you're referring to some *other* encounter and without sufficient context in what your ego is trying to prove, I cannot locate which film. I did shoot you down in a fw this tour - picked you because your SA was lacking, as were your evasive/reversals.

Maybe I found it after all.

I found a 40 min sortie in which you struggled twice against some buffs (tim62 in lancs who smoked you and LatinLuv in 24's who shot you down) in your spixteen and then got some revenge in a 190d9, nailing a set that had upped our base, at which point you were trying to get home and I dropped down and popped you. 

You're most likely referring to the screening I was doing while you were trying to stop LatinLuv's 24 (the second set of buffs) from dropping on your town (he wfluffied it fyi.)  I didn't want to get wrapped up in a downward spiral fight over active town ack - I only wanted to keep you off LL and tried dragging you away. You didn't bite and instead kept on LL who shot you down. 

This is when you upped a fw from another base and headed towards our base and got those 3 buffs. And died. At no point did I run from you. This is from a direct film review.

You're making claims you cannot substantiate - that credibility thing.  Your recollections are faulty and you're misrepresenting to protect your ego.

Post your film from 4/10/24  (4:50-5:30pm CST) that shows me running from you, I'll wait.  I might even post mine myself.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:47:44 PM by Shane »

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2024, 09:07:28 PM »
The whole film will only expose your embarrassing grasp on reality. At no point in the 20 min film were you in a fw. 

I guess you're referring to some *other* encounter and without sufficient context in what your ego is trying to prove, I cannot locate which film. I did shoot you down in a fw this tour - picked you because your SA was lacking, as were your evasive/reversals.

Maybe I found it after all.

I found a 40 min sortie in which you struggled twice against some buffs (tim62 in lancs who smoked you and LatinLuv in 24's who shot you down) in your spixteen and then got some revenge in a 190d9, nailing a set that had upped our base, at which point you were trying to get home and I dropped down and popped you. 

You're most likely referring to the screening I was doing while you were trying to stop LatinLuv's 24 (the second set of buffs) from dropping on your town (he wfluffied it fyi.)  I didn't want to get wrapped up in a downward spiral fight over active town ack - I only wanted to keep you off LL and tried dragging you away. You didn't bite and instead kept on LL who shot you down. 

This is when you upped a fw from another base and headed towards our base and got those 3 buffs. And died. At no point did I run from you. This is from a direct film review.

You're making claims you cannot substantiate - that credibility thing.  Your recollections are faulty and you're misrepresenting to protect your ego.

Post your film from 4/10/24  (4:50-5:30pm CST) that shows me running from you, I'll wait.  I might even post mine myself.
Haven’t been recording lately.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2024, 09:21:21 PM »
Poor Shane. Stand by for the most epic failure I've seen since coming back. I'm gonna take my sweet sweet time posting this film.

2v1... lmao

29 - 6

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 09:23:42 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...