Author Topic: How to reverse an ego boi who then screams for help  (Read 779 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: How to reverse an ego boi who then screams for help
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2024, 11:59:14 AM »
Watch the 3v1 film Shane just posted and you'll understand. When someone (like Shane) makes a thread like this in an attempt to claim they've somehow bested someone, and then they immediately lose to that same person 3v1, it tends to hurt. A lot. Especially when you lost a duel to them as well.

People would be far better off if they would just keep their mouths shut and fight, but noooooo... it's par for the course in Aces High to talk crap and then lose spectacularly. And then these same people want you to treat them with respect after their loss, in the exact same thread they tried to claim superiority in, after they've said what they said. So then they try to play the nice-guy victim and claim they're being harassed, when in reality you're simply giving them the exact treatment they attempted to give you. I mean, just look at the title of this thread Shane made lol. Shane is a B-tier has-been who's having to suffer the consequences of his words.

It's also why Shane is constantly muted/chat-banned in-game, but I digress.

A)  I only posted it because you crowed "I'm putting that online!"  So I went to do it first, lofl.  You can't admit how lucky you were. It wasn't "3 v 1" lofl.

B)  People don't like me because I insult their lack of effort; people don't like you because you simply insult them with your ego, regardless of who they are.

C) You're the one who is trying to play the "nice-guy victim" card all over these forums, lofl.

D) I'll always be better than you. You're limited to your one set of skills.

E) I get muted because of man-baby hypocrites who collude. Lofl, this latest one was because I got tired of seeing my name in Flippz mouth, so I was going to change it to "Dick."   Lofl, and Flippz is always going after mixer in some gay slur way with a "tommy" schtick.

You weebz are little boys who grew into little men.

Your legacy here is null.  Mine's secure, and I know that burns you so hard, ego-boi. 

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2024, 12:06:31 PM »
my excuses for failing are...

Mmmmm. Type more plz.

29 - 6
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2024, 12:07:39 PM »
Mmmmm. Type more plz.

29 - 6

Seems to me the real 3 v 1 was you, snakeiis and flippz vs me in the original film posted here, lofl.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2024, 12:08:36 PM »

Seems to me the real 3 v 1 was you, snakeiis and flippz vs me in the original film posted here, lofl.

The one where you died and not a single one of us was injured? Yet when you try to gang just one of us, everyone dies and/or runs?

Seems about right.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2024, 12:35:18 PM »
The one where you died and not a single one of us was injured? Yet when you try to gang just one of us, everyone dies and/or runs? Seems about right.

Spin harder, weego-boi. You're in control of nothing.