Author Topic: KOTCT  (Read 369 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
KOTCT
« on: April 15, 2024, 02:44:59 PM »
As the ego boosting chest thumbing at the forum has gone into ridiculously laughable level, may I propose new KOTH-style happening, KOTCT, King Of The Chest Thumping? To be organized in 1 v 1 style in Match Arena, with these simple rules:

1) 4 or 5 engagements depending on victories, winner is the one who wins the most.

2) Start at alt of 6K planes meeting at the center of arena, 1st HO pass no shooting, after it free.

3) First round, both participants choose their favorite BoB plane.

4) Second round, pilots change the planes.

5) Third round, both choose their favorite plane of what ever era.

6) Fourth round, they again switch the planes.

7) If wins are now 3 - 1, competition is over and next candidate can challenge the winner.

8) If it's a draw, in fifth round both fly side by side, same speed and alt and then bail out. Winner is the one who finishes his opponent with side gun, either while hanging from the chute or after landing.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:47:38 PM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: KOTCT
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 02:46:04 PM »

Accidental double posting
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:17:47 PM »
You do realize that most of these posts are because said players are a) either too scared to actually fly 1v1 in Match Play or b) they lost 1v1 in Match Play and are hiding behind excuses, right? Otherwise, 1v1s are the only proper way to decide things.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Online Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 03:36:58 PM »
Skyyr, I'll give you a go in the DA. I've got D W E E B written in big letters all over but I might learn something. EDT mornings good for you?

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 03:54:23 PM »
As the ego boosting chest thumbing at the forum has gone into ridiculously laughable level, may I propose new KOTH-style happening, KOTCT, King Of The Chest Thumping? To be organized in 1 v 1 style in Match Arena, with these simple rules:

1) 4 or 5 engagements depending on victories, winner is the one who wins the most.

2) Start at alt of 6K planes meeting at the center of arena, 1st HO pass no shooting, after it free.

7) If wins are now 3 - 1, competition is over and next candidate can challenge the winner.

8) If it's a draw, in fifth round both fly side by side, same speed and alt and then bail out. Winner is the one who finishes his opponent with side gun, either while hanging from the chute or after landing.

(Image removed from quote.)          (Image removed from quote.)

+1 for creativity

A court system wiyh 12 viewing jurorsis needed. World dominance is too crucial for films and videos.

Competition is good.

Dweebery is accepted cuz we can’t find where they live and poop on their doorstep.

Ranking is a hellava drug. i’m ranking free for 20 yrs now.  I feel much more healthier., chicks dig me now. Even when I’m cowered in a corner of a bar cirled up in the fetal position vomItting on myself.  :aok

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 04:00:48 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)          (Image removed from quote.)

Instead of doing all this.

How about a nice game of chess?
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 04:19:10 PM »

Checkers, for beginners. Kermit, always pushing the envelope.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 04:46:58 PM »
Checkers, for beginners. Kermit, always pushing the envelope.

Does it amaze anyone else that this level of personal worth can even be slightly enhanced by a video game? I like the checkers idea.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 05:36:21 PM »

great movie..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2024, 06:03:40 PM »
I love the idea....

Just wanted to throw out that in Match Play, you dont get to choose parameters, or even who you fight. Only hope is theres nobody trying to grief your duels. Cant even choose alt anymore.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 07:10:23 PM »
Skyyr, I'll give you a go in the DA. I've got D W E E B written in big letters all over but I might learn something. EDT mornings good for you?

Sure. If I'm online, just hit me up.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2024, 02:04:48 AM »
You do realize that most of these posts are because said players are a) either too scared to actually fly 1v1 in Match Play or b) they lost 1v1 in Match Play and are hiding behind excuses, right? Otherwise, 1v1s are the only proper way to decide things.

You do realize, that this topic was targeted to both sides of these Tarzan bundolos, making themselves to look ridiculous in the eyes of those, who do not need to boast and brag and counterbrag, right?

If ego is ok, it can take claims like "I'm better than you" without need to go and furiously resist and prove the claimer is wrong. That kind of messages can be just ignored. But going in to that kind of "tit-for-tat'-argument is useless and only shows the provoker hit the sore point. And in this kind of cases, the point is weak ego and fragile self esteem.
The Mad   CatMan!