Author Topic: not all that  (Read 292 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
not all that
« on: April 15, 2024, 09:25:36 PM »
If not for my poor gunnery, the egoboi would be meat...  he lucked out with his engine toggling weebziness and thinks he's master of the skies, lofl.  He was so excited he was gonna put it online.  Yeah I'd be happy to luck out like that, I guess.

The second one is with judge when he asked some ak to stay out...  he also lucked out because of my gunnery.

And these weebz posit they're all that,lofl.  Did I mention you have flippz huffing and puffing riding their coattails? lofl.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: not all that
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 09:32:22 PM »
Why'd you cut out the part where you got sent to the tower with a 30mm? lolol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »
Why'd you cut out the part where you got sent to the tower with a 30mm? lolol

I did not do any such thing.  That's where both the clipped film and the original film end.  You got a pilot kill with those cannon, so film stops abruptly.

You really have to grasp the smallest crumb to salvage that ego.  You know you lucked out.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 05:43:46 AM »
Man lol

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 07:45:29 AM »
Man lol

Thanks for a proxy on yet another of your go-to full speed ahead and ramming move.  Guess your boi doesn't care to help you actually get better. 

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 11:41:32 AM »

Thanks for a proxy on yet another of your go-to full speed ahead and ramming move.  Guess your boi doesn't care to help you actually get better.
seems your living on scraps these days lol, lol, lol.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 11:50:03 AM »
seems your living on scraps these days lol, lol, lol.

Actually, I had to check film to see why I got the kill... I was pretty far away from your ho/ram with whoever it was, some AK iirc. It was like, oh, yeah, this is what people keep saying about flippz - I guess that AK fella didn't move out of the way. 

Protip: It's called chicken when one moves aside from an oncoming collision. It's called stupidity when neither one does.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 11:51:01 AM »
Actually, I had to check film to see why I got the kill...

RENT-FREE lolll
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 11:52:10 AM »

Actually, I had to check film to see why I got the kill... I was pretty far away from your ho/ram with whoever it was, some AK iirc. It was like, oh, yeah, this is what people keep saying about flippz - I guess that AK fella didn't move out of the way. 

Protip: It's called chicken when one moves aside from an oncoming collision. It's called stupidity when neither one does.

Sorry for the HO last night! Had to make sure I got that kill! Darn mossie achievement  :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 12:03:38 PM »
RENT-FREE lolll

No, I buzzed by an engagement, so wondered if I hits before going on or what.  I did not.  Just a simple proxy from ramboi. 

Haven't you been able to elevate his game somewhat, yet?  Oh right, you're big on ho/rams, too.  Flippz smacks like he flys, predictably and weakly.

I love it when my squeak-toys fail to check my avatar sig.  I knew full well this would bring you running in to protect your weego. Squeak for me, boi, squeeeaaakkkk!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2024, 12:57:37 PM »

I mean the fact you are hovering over a horde of aks and have to check to see why you got the kill is hilarious. Hope to see you out of the tower tonight sir.