Author Topic: Forming squad to hunt Skyyer and his wingmen  (Read 2125 times)

Online GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Forming squad to hunt Skyyer and his wingmen
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2024, 02:54:29 PM »
GasTeddy seems to take things way too seriously, while simultaneously accusing others of taking things too seriously.

Having said that out loud, he sounds like a perfect recruit for you.

Somebody seems to take game so seriously, he has to post a film after film to prove he did not die, that he killed, that he is the best, that nobody killed him, that he has more points, that his kills are indisputable etc. That he is the loudest rooster on a highest dunghill.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for final thesis of a student of psychiatric medicine.
The Mad   CatMan!

Online GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2024, 02:57:20 PM »
Uh. I said "you lost the right to pound your chest" Guess it wasn't that funny.

Sorry, misunderstood. You should have added that "you lost" in the beginning of that message and reaction would have been    :rofl   :aok
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2024, 03:12:28 PM »
Somebody seems to take game so seriously, he has to post a film after film to prove he did not die, that he killed, that he is the best, that nobody killed him, that he has more points, that his kills are indisputable etc. That he is the loudest rooster on a highest dunghill.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for final thesis of a student of psychiatric medicine.

Or maybe watching people spazz and make 10+ threads about someone because of a few files and keyboard strokes is hugely entertaining.

Watching the world burn is quite fun when you detach yourself from the screaming.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Sjay33

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2024, 11:48:47 PM »
Last time I played I was ten now I'm 28 and play off n on with my old man.. how ever FYI not defending anything here but skyyer does have a YouTube channel so you can watch a video and decide from there. Idk mutch about cheating or anything in the way of that but idk lol
V/R,
Reaper48 of the 48th FX Fighter Squadron

Online GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2024, 10:05:18 AM »
Or maybe watching people spazz and make 10+ threads about someone because of a few files and keyboard strokes is hugely entertaining.

Watching the world burn is quite fun when you detach yourself from the screaming.

Wonder why those people haven't made these threads before, about someone else..?      :rolleyes:
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2024, 01:04:25 PM »

Now we understand who you are. Remember, you've only got the rest of your short life to fix this attitude. Better than an eternity of regretting it.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2024, 08:52:28 PM »
But what if he shoots all of you down?  :bolt:

That would be embarrassing. Y'all just better stay n the tower and look out the windows....but stay down :airplane: . That dude's in y'all's heads bad  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 09:10:20 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2024, 03:19:08 PM »
Still working out the details here.

Must have at least 10/1 K/D.
Must be an accomplished HOer winning at least 70% of HOs.
Must know how to exploit the flight model to win at least 70% of rams.
Must be able to fly at least 40 hours a week.
Must have applicable AH tweak spreadsheet mods to  set plane weight to 0 even with full fuel load and other variables as required.
Must have an ego the size of a bus.
Must have a book of excuses as to why they lost to defend squads honor. (at least 50 different excuses)

I'll post some more when I think of them. (probably when I'm taking a dump) 
Please feel free to make suggestions.

I suggest you (and ppl in general) just ignore the guy. Why feed his need for attention? It's what he wants.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2024, 10:36:31 PM »
when is this squad gonna start?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2024, 08:48:33 AM »
I suggest you (and ppl in general) just ignore the guy.

That just makes too much sense.  I have to tell my teenage students to just ignore other people every day.  Hard to believe a community full of "adults" can't do the same.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2024, 11:16:22 AM »
That just makes too much sense.  I have to tell my teenage students to just ignore other people every day.  Hard to believe a community full of "adults" can't do the same.

Boomers struggle with that.

:D
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2024, 02:32:27 PM »
P40s at dawn !  :airplane:

Also, Ho's are easy to avoid so I wouldn't hold that against Skydude. Grizz was just as good and I don't remember such a fuss....heck Grizz landed 100! I sincerely believe if someone cheats it should be proven BEFORE being called out in public. Hey, someone has to be the best, (shrugs) why not him? I've seen him catch a ton of crap on 200 that he never started. What's wrong with squelching him and moving along? Get your egos out of the way and quit feeding him. Are there no authorities to review films or respond to reports anymore? C'mon man this is silly.....Skuzzy would of locked this up before it even started.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 03:10:30 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2024, 03:29:53 PM »
P40s at dawn !  :airplane:

Also, Ho's are easy to avoid so I wouldn't hold that against Skydude. Grizz was just as good and I don't remember such a fuss....heck Grizz landed 100! I sincerely believe if someone cheats it should be proven BEFORE being called out in public. Hey, someone has to be the best, (shrugs) why not him? I've seen him catch a ton of crap on 200 that he never started. What's wrong with squelching him and moving along? Get your egos out of the way and quit feeding him. Are there no authorities to review films or respond to reports anymore? C'mon man this is silly.....Skuzzy would of locked this up before it even started.

+ 1
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2024, 08:04:11 PM »
Keep bringing the value of the sim down.   
I’ll be able to purchase it soon enough.