Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 6595 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2024, 07:25:28 AM »
Growling Sidewinder?  Seriously dude, you do understand his vids are extremely-very-highly scripted?
And that makes a difference how?  He still breaks down how things work.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2024, 07:50:33 AM »
"Defend this bull?" If he is cheating? Griefing? NO SIR! You know me better than that! I have YET to see how he is grieving though.  Blood Thirsty is what I see. Multiple accounts to feed his blood lust? Can you really blame him? We are all griping about player #s/side swap times/eny/map sizes/ 2 country v 3 country.. yada yada, in game.  I would gladly pay for multiple accounts for YOU! To have adequate fights-enough to keep you here. You are a Staple as per my fun here! I have 5 accounts and could do the same but FU Multiple Sclerosis :bhead    This game SAVED ME! Said it many times!  Does he run his Keyboard? YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dear, Friend, You do too! I refuse to pick sides on this!  I might get splinters in my Arse...by straddling the fence, but I love you guys equally! He kills Scoob and Silent and the judge  :rofl   All members of 'Damned'. He is a Guaranteed Top Notch Fight as I feel it. You are as well! I have yet, to be singled out as someone to be "Griefed on"? I would wear that as a Badge Of Accomplishment. :rock  This has me felling like a Child testifying in Divorce Court  :uhoh  I don't want to choose who I prefer to play with/against :bhead

I don't need you to pay for my accounts. I'm all good, but thanks. There are others who need that help to have an account.

You see, he's just pissed off because I was able to beat his fighter rank on the last day of the month last month regardless of his multiple targeting opportunities  :rofl

Now, he's playing every second of the day to make sure I don't have any success when I roll for a fight. Hell switch from my team to Rooks to Bish in 15 minutes and roll a La7 or 152 while I'm already in flight to chase me around the map as soon as I get a kill. That's unsportsmanlike and I'm going to call out these petty tactics by him and his squad.

4,000 kills by their squad already this tour and we still have 11-12 days to go. If you don't think that's having a negative impact on the game, I've got news for you.

And if you look at the current stats, the 190D now has the highest amount of kills 3,000, 800 more than a spit16, with the highest K/D 1.95 of any other non perked plane. That represents a problem because is just horrible for fights in the MA. 500 cannons. Easy to pick, easy to run, can go 600 mph in a dive. This plane is a crutch plane and these guys flying it for 200 hours a month is a detriment which I've warned about for a long time even before judge and skyyr showed up.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:15:32 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2024, 08:19:12 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Oh, look at me go.  I made the top 20 and wasn't even trying! Pretty sure that was in a 109F4, too (with a 2-3 kills in a 262 ).  :rofl :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2024, 08:19:34 AM »
Skyyr logged and became SkyyrII to change countries to hunt me down in a la7 while I was climbing in a g2 to take on 2 jugs that had alt on me..

Good kill ..glad I am your new shiny toy so others get a break

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2024, 09:53:57 AM »
Skyyr logged and became SkyyrII to change countries to hunt me down in a la7 while I was climbing in a g2 to take on 2 jugs that had alt on me..

Good kill ..glad I am your new shiny toy so others get a break

Eagler

You're delusional dude. I switched when the Knight dar bar grew smaller. I wanted more targets. It had nothing to do with you. I don't want to have my kills stolen by 5+ friendlies coming into my fights, so I switched to the Bishops because they were capped by both Knights and Rooks. Plenty of targets everywhere.

You engaged and came after me me every single time, except once. You tried to gang me multiple times, including rolling from your 4k base when I was at 3k (below it in the valley) fighting LatinLuv and Bait and 2 190s 4v1. In fact, you had alt on me in every fight except one. You even managed to hit a tree in one of the fights. You came at me 3x in my last fight and died every time, while I was fighting 3-4 players. I ended up landing 7 kills from that sortie after you logged.

You may want to start working on your SA, because you clearly aren't aware when you're the one engaging someone else.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:20:22 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2024, 10:04:53 AM »

You see, he's just pissed off because I was able to beat his fighter rank on the last day of the month last month regardless of his multiple targeting opportunities  :rofl.

Sorry, but I wasn't even trying for score last month. And I'm not trying this month. And I absolutely couldn't care less if you "beat" my score; if I cared, I'd only fly fighter sorties when it was advantageous to score. As it is, I fly fighter mode 100% of the time. I was even flying a Mossie on the deck last night 3v1, so no, I absolutely do not care about trying to game the scoring system. On the contrary, you're the one who's upset because you can't game it any longer with someone like me around, because you seemingly can't rank high with just a few sorties any more.

Why is it that you're the guy who claims score doesn't matter yet you're the only one bringing it up?

And unfortunately for you, my main plane this tour is a 190A5. I have about 800 kills in it now. My second plane is a TA 152 at 190 kills. Third is the LA. The D9 is way down the list at #4, I almost have more kills in a F4U than I have in a D9. Of course, you're going to backpedal and claim you knew this, despite the fact you tried to claim I'm the reason for the D9 having so many kills.

Now go be paranoid somewhere else.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:18:40 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2024, 10:39:47 AM »
Sorry, but I wasn't even trying for score last month. And I'm not trying this month. And I absolutely couldn't care less if you "beat" my score; if I cared, I'd only fly fighter sorties when it was advantageous to score. As it is, I fly fighter mode 100% of the time. I was even flying a Mossie on the deck last night 3v1, so no, I absolutely do not care about trying to game the scoring system. On the contrary, you're the one who's upset because you can't game it any longer with someone like me around, because you seemingly can't rank high with just a few sorties any more.

Why is it that you're the guy who claims score doesn't matter yet you're the only one bringing it up?

And unfortunately for you, my main plane this tour is a 190A5. I have about 800 kills in it now. My second plane is a TA 152 at 190 kills. Third is the LA. The D9 is way down the list at #4, I almost have more kills in a F4U than I have in a D9. Of course, you're going to backpedal and claim you knew this, despite the fact you tried to claim I'm the reason for the D9 having so many kills.

Now go be paranoid somewhere else.

Lmfao coming from Mr tally count over here thats hilarious... 🤣 I'm pretty sure deep down we both know that's a lie that you don't care.

I also only fly fighter sorties and don't hide behind attack mode. I only get to fly maybe an hour a night if I get a chance. There is no "gaming" needed and I don't have to hunt players and use 9 accounts with my squad on every team to switch teams in order to attempt to affect their sorties while they are already in the air. That's an actual mental condition if you ask me. Don't blame me for actually being able to achieve a high rank with minimal sorties because I know how to effectively fly without having to manipulate the situation over others. Atlau was actually the only one recently I couldn't compete with due to points plus his overall other stats but he was able to play more than me with those stats so no way I could compete.

I didn't claim you were the sole reason though you are part of it, along with judge and Silent also on your squad, where judge has 1000 kills in it already... even without judge it would still be one of the top killing planes and I've always said it should be perked or have a 5 eny like the La7. The 152 also use to be perked. Fast planes with cannons are extremely advantageous. The 190d and Ta152 are not far behind the Tempest IMO. Being able to extend away and out excel most planes with a very high top speed and diving ability is the most advantage you can get in WW2 planes.

It's not paranoia when 6 other players plus have also exposed the same crap you guys pull along with many who have left the game over it. That's called pointing out a pattern of behavior when you do the same thing every time I and others log a kill, and is documented. That's not paranoia that's a fact of pattern and I and others are calling you out for it because it's not natural and ruining the game play.

You wanna keep using schiesty methods to target me and others  in the game with an unnatural advantage, I'm going to keep coming here and exposing it.  :aok
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:51:26 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:44 AM »

It's not paranoia

When you're afraid of combat in a combat game, you may to rewatch this:

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2024, 11:09:41 AM »
When you're afraid of combat in a combat game, you may to rewatch this:

I would say you are afraid of combat when you have to game the game to take advantage of other players. Wouldn't you say?

Again, I climb to 13k after seeing you switch the other day while I was defending my field, and sure enough you showed up at 13k in a 152 over my own field, with a friendly to help pick me. If I can watch you do that, than I'm surely not paranoid, but correct in my thinking. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 11:15:05 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2024, 11:23:11 AM »
That isn't what happened?

You didn't climb up in your la7 and kill me in my g2 while I was climbing up to engage 2 p47s?

I wasn't your 1st kill when you switched from knights?

It's OK I really don't care but it's not worth lying about..

I enjoy fighting you as I know I will probably die but might be able to get a shot on you...it's your groupies that sometimes pick but so do we all

Cya at 8

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2024, 11:35:20 AM »
And that makes a difference how?  He still breaks down how things work.

Somewhat.  But he mostly just talks about Circles as he manhandles his actors.

GS makes me yearn for the likes of Crash Laobi like no other.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2024, 11:37:48 AM »
That isn't what happened?

You didn't climb up in your la7 and kill me in my g2 while I was climbing up to engage 2 p47s?

I wasn't your 1st kill when you switched from knights?

It's OK I really don't care but it's not worth lying about..

I enjoy fighting you as I know I will probably die but might be able to get a shot on you...it's your groupies that sometimes pick but so do we all

Cya at 8

Eagler

You weren't my first kill, my first kill was a Rook player. I got 3 kills, then chased DLO52 an entire grid where he ran for help, then I died and re-upped. Then you dove on me. I didn't attack you with the P47s until the next time you upped.

The "groupies" stayed on Knights.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 12:06:56 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2024, 11:38:57 AM »
I would say you are afraid of combat when you have to game the game to take advantage of other players. Wouldn't you say?

Translation: "I'm going to claim you're purposely and constantly engaging other players, because you're afraid of engaging other players."

Smoke less dude.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2024, 11:44:43 AM »
I don't need you to pay for my accounts. I'm all good, but thanks. There are others who need that help to have an account.

You see, he's just pissed off because I was able to beat his fighter rank on the last day of the month last month regardless of his multiple targeting opportunities  :rofl

(Image removed from quote.)

Now, he's playing every second of the day to make sure I don't have any success when I roll for a fight. Hell switch from my team to Rooks to Bish in 15 minutes and roll a La7 or 152 while I'm already in flight to chase me around the map as soon as I get a kill. That's unsportsmanlike and I'm going to call out these petty tactics by him and his squad.

4,000 kills by their squad already this tour and we still have 11-12 days to go. If you don't think that's having a negative impact on the game, I've got news for you.

And if you look at the current stats, the 190D now has the highest amount of kills 3,000, 800 more than a spit16, with the highest K/D 1.95 of any other non perked plane. That represents a problem because is just horrible for fights in the MA. 500 cannons. Easy to pick, easy to run, can go 600 mph in a dive. This plane is a crutch plane and these guys flying it for 200 hours a month is a detriment which I've warned about for a long time even before judge and skyyr showed up.
hell, I didn't even make the list lol..I must try harder
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2024, 12:10:26 PM »
You’re doing exactly what me and others have said. Stay on subject. You ran a 85 page pro dcs thread by dcs players. Claiming comparing AH to other sims. It wasn’t that at all. You defended dcs in every comparidion. Its a DCS thread by DCS players. Cut the crap. That innocent act don’t impress me while I look at the evidence. I was not the only one to say so.

I don’t cate if 1m watched your video. You said direct opposite in another post. I care about what we bring in here and retaining them, and you try to slip them out the back door.

You’re talking about your own players watching your own videos. Its reaching the non players that counts.

Just stop it. You got your 85 pages advertisement on another sims board, and its low class.

Subject IS it doesn’t matter if you have 2 billion players, DCS is in financial trouble snd has’t met payroll for 9 months. Nice attempt to focus change. None of you dcs guys want to talk about that or bat cht crazy module  prices, you guys run from that, and if it were not sales, you’d talk about that without it being dragged out of you. You rather talk about videos than the main subject. Focus shift. If DCS is doing so good why are you here selling it? Because its not.

I can send IATSE to those unpaid workers, if yall want to start playing rough. I could have always done that. I just have more class. I am IATSE. I hold the power. I chose not to. So far.

In reverse, I can get HT any skill he needs if he decides to mive again.

https://iatse.net/workinman-interactive-workers-unite-file-for-first-game-worker-union-under-iatse-in-the-united-states/

To be clear, it's only Razbam that hasn't been paid in 9 months, and that's according to 2 Razbam employees statements on the Razbam discord.  None of the ED employees or any of the other dozen or so contracting teams like Heatblur/etc/etc have made the same complaint.  There are other things going on between Eagle Dynamics and Razbam as well, apparently Razbam broke the TOS with ED by creating/selling tech to a South American country's air force or some such.