Author Topic: The integrity of the game and players is lost  (Read 5031 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: The integrity of the game and players is lost
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2024, 11:45:29 AM »
I have no idea what you are talking about.  :headscratch:

Well, I don't play kid transformer type space games, so I don't know much about it.

I have to give credit where's its due,....you've managed to avoid maturity with great success.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2024, 12:00:57 PM »

I have to give credit where's its due,....you've managed to avoid maturity with great success.

In my case, my son has forbidden me to became an adult, as he says they are boring.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2024, 12:09:50 PM »
In my case, my son has forbidden me to became an adult, as he says they are boring.

I'll have to give you a D for your effort to remain immature. Ya gotta go around fanning flames in a game's forum for which you haven't played for years to qualify.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2024, 02:15:35 AM »
Pot, this is Kettle. Colour check send.

:D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2024, 07:07:23 AM »
hell, I didn't even make the list lol..I must try harder
Brother! Ask MOTMAN? I would pay for your account in eternity!!! Dollars = toejame to me!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2024, 07:17:23 AM »
Not even close. There are very, very few players I've ever set as a bench-mark skill-wise and he is certainly not one of them.

Players like the OP are simply fun fireworks to watch explode on the forums when their ingame performance doesn't match their mouth. Got some nice vox of him dropping F bombs on vox for 10+ minutes because he got killed.

JOACH1M was someone who was a benchmark.
Our MA fights back in the day, 2017-19, were a lot of fun, it was the last time someone gave me actual run for my money and was a good reason I stayed longer. It was a new style, I was forced to adapt to it, learned from it or die. A lot of people in this game don’t quite understand how to study films and apply what they see (in film) in the game. Once they figure that part out the skill gap of players will close quite a bit and the players that are playing will have much more fun.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2024, 07:18:12 AM »
I don't need you to pay for my accounts. I'm all good, but thanks. There are others who need that help to have an account.

You see, he's just pissed off because I was able to beat his fighter rank on the last day of the month last month regardless of his multiple targeting opportunities  :rofl

(Image removed from quote.)

Now, he's playing every second of the day to make sure I don't have any success when I roll for a fight. Hell switch from my team to Rooks to Bish in 15 minutes and roll a La7 or 152 while I'm already in flight to chase me around the map as soon as I get a kill. That's unsportsmanlike and I'm going to call out these petty tactics by him and his squad.

4,000 kills by their squad already this tour and we still have 11-12 days to go. If you don't think that's having a negative impact on the game, I've got news for you.

And if you look at the current stats, the 190D now has the highest amount of kills 3,000, 800 more than a spit16, with the highest K/D 1.95 of any other non perked plane. That represents a problem because is just horrible for fights in the MA. 500 cannons. Easy to pick, easy to run, can go 600 mph in a dive. This plane is a crutch plane and these guys flying it for 200 hours a month is a detriment which I've warned about for a long time even before judge and skyyr showed up.
Yes! I would gladly pay for any accounts.....give me account info! Yeah, I know...we have discussed things. It hurts my heart. You guys saved my life, believe it or not? I am having fun, beyond measure. Yet it isn't enough for GAME PLAY STAPLES? :bhead
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 07:32:24 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2024, 08:21:18 AM »
A lot of people in this game don’t quite understand how to study films and apply what they see (in film) in the game. Once they figure that part out the skill gap of players will close quite a bit and the players that are playing will have much more fun.

Yeah, that's the problem.  Most players now want to spend more time complaining and blaming instead of actually spending the time to learn anything.  Come on back, JOACH1M!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2024, 08:25:05 AM »
Our MA fights back in the day, 2017-19, were a lot of fun, it was the last time someone gave me actual run for my money and was a good reason I stayed longer. It was a new style, I was forced to adapt to it, learned from it or die. A lot of people in this game don’t quite understand how to study films and apply what they see (in film) in the game. Once they figure that part out the skill gap of players will close quite a bit and the players that are playing will have much more fun.

Apparently I'm one of the few that's actually beat skyyr in a 1v1 fight when he couldnt suceed in the rope. So his credibility is way out in left field at this point. Especially with skins as well, as Devil made beautiful skins for MOA.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2024, 08:29:01 AM »
Well, I don't play kid transformer type space games, so I don't know much about it.

What are you talking about? Space what?  :headscratch:  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 08:48:37 AM by waystin2 »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2024, 08:33:20 AM »

The funny thing is when we'd kill each other, neither of us dropped F bombs on vox or screamed (literally) at the top of our lungs on country or came to the forums to whine about dying or how hard it was lol. We just kept upping to kill each other. It was fun. I should send you videos of the aforementioned items, it's kind of hilarious. Oh, how the playerbase has changed lol.

You should come back man, you'd have virtually no competition in the current environment.

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2024, 09:02:48 AM »
The funny thing is when we'd kill each other, neither of us dropped F bombs on vox or screamed (literally) at the top of our lungs on country or came to the forums to whine about dying or how hard it was lol. We just kept upping to kill each other. It was fun. I should send you videos of the aforementioned items, it's kind of hilarious. Oh, how the playerbase has changed lol.

You should come back man, you'd have virtually no competition in the current environment.
send them over! I’m bored at my desk currently at APG lol. I always found it fun in a constructive way being beat! Just makes you better in the end! I’d like to come back, really I would. It’s been over a year or so since I upped a plane. I’d be really rusty for sure, but I don’t think it would take much to get back in order.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2024, 09:05:01 AM »

Dude, just shut it. What is your IQ? 10?
Just another intardnet punk.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2024, 09:10:42 AM »

Only he knows and that's probably for the best.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2024, 09:11:44 AM »
Apparently I'm one of the few that's actually beat skyyr in a 1v1 fight when he couldnt suceed in the rope. So his credibility is way out in left field at this point. Especially with skins as well, as Devil made beautiful skins for MOA.

I beat him like 3 of 7 times 1-1, he won the last two by HO and a pick. Then bhe stole a kill after I nailed a guy and fought for 10 min 1-1. His kills are not all acm. He’s goid, I’ve seen better.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks