Author Topic: Dweeb shots???  (Read 842 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Dweeb shots???
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 10:44:17 PM »
Maybe I play too rough with you, Ill be gentle next time kiddo.

Maybe next time I won't be so gentle as I have been with you, and you'll get this again. Might not even be in la7; just a mindset switch.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:04:02 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 07:22:45 AM »
Toggling the engine just basically eliminates torque right?

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 07:50:13 AM »

yes. and on film entire flight is in combat trim - so perfectly trimmed no matter what.
Combat trim was supposed to limit AoA you can get, but i guess you could work around that using manual "up" trim on elevator.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 08:08:04 AM »

That is why some do it, helps the nose come around faster..Skyyr is an expert at it

Skyyr how do we access to your yt films as they are marked private..

Started watching your #2 recording from 04/25 but a couple of minutes into it it stated it was private and disappeared

Eagler
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:32:02 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 08:38:19 AM »

lol

Oh really? I should drop the ego? Let's take a trip down memory lane: you're the one who challenged me, called me out in game, then made a forum post demanding I duel you and claimed I was scared, then actually dueled me, claiming you'd win, only to fall flat on your face. You even tried to lie and claim you were "training" me after it became public you lost to me, despite the fact I told you I wanted nothing to do with you. Then you tried to lie about the loss until I posted the video.

You did duel Kruel and you mildly beat him, so you expected me to lose the same. Your ego emboldened you and you started spamming the forums, claiming I was afraid of you. And I'm the one with the ego? lmao.

Keep in mind I hadn't even been playing a year at that point lol. I neither knew who you were nor gave a toejam about flying against you. You demanded it, repeatedly telling me you were going to put me in my place lol. Welp, 10+ years of flying and you couldn't beat someone who'd been flying for 11 months lol. Let me be perfectly clear: my flying at this point was terrible and I still beat you. I hadn't even become fully familiar with the flight model or half the planes we flew when you lost. Let that sink in.

I'm not the one with the ego, you brought that on yourself.

Oh, and yes - I saw ALL of the "private" forum posts your squad members made, postulating whether or not I was cheating on the merges, trying to figure out how I held so much speed. You yourself even accused me of cheating in our duels, lmao, because you couldn't figure out how I was faster than you on the merge. Nah, you're the ego who got beat so unexpectedly that you accused the other guy of cheating. You then tried to lie and claim you hadn't flown before the duel, but luckily Kruel and I pulled your tour stats and showed you'd been flying for 2 months prior lmao.

Lecture someone who cares. Your opinion on what constitutes skill means nothing to me, for obvious reasons. As you've basically implied, you've not played in years and are irrelevant at this point, clinging to the hope someone respects your past accomplishments (I'm seeing a trend here). We dueled and trust me, there wasn't much to respect after your attempt to publicly beat me; that backfired and backfired spectacularly.

Note the upload date, this has been available for years.

https://youtu.be/YoaCJ_6aL6c

You still don't get it. If anyone respected me in this game it had nothing to do with cartoon flying skills... it was for who I am as a person.

Massive amount of dishonesty from you in your post, water off a duck's back for me.

If nothing else needs proving, you say at the time of our fights in this video (2014) you had only been flying 11 months. Yet you registered on the forums here in 2006. So what, you were just lurking the forums for eight years before plugging a joystick in?

Anyway, thank you for posting that video. I watched the first 10 minutes. It clearly shows me resoundingly spanking you 3 out of 3 times in La7s despite your every effort to win through an energy advantage.  :rock

warms my heart.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 08:40:58 AM »

Massive amount of dishonesty from you in your post, water off a duck's back for me.

Not a single thing I've stated is even remotely dishonest. I have saved every post, screenshot, and lame-ass excuse you made after begging and demanding me to fight you and I'll gladly repost them if you'd like to re-live the cringe-worthy embarrassment you made of yourself. Now get off my nuts, you asked for this. I never cared to deal with you nor have I ever asked to interact with you.

P.S. Pull my stats, genius. I registered here in 2006 when a bunch of FA players came here to check out the game. I never played until 2013, however, because I saw videos and didn't like the ranking system, so I left after like 2 days of asking questions (check my post history). I stopped playing sims entirely in 2008. In 2013, I came back to sims and it was the only MMO-type combat sim, so I checked out AH again. So yeah, I genuinely and quite literally had only played 11 months. Sorry, you really were that bad.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:51:38 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 08:45:48 AM »

Not a single thing was dishonest. I have every [Every? From a decade ago? About a cartoon flying game? That sounds healthy] post, screenshot, and lame-ass excuse you made after begging and demanding me to fight you. Now get off my nuts, you asked for this.

You mean I asked you to post an ancient video that shows solid ACMs spanking a timid E fighter 3 times in a row?

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 08:48:36 AM »

You mean I asked you to post an ancient video that shows solid ACMs spanking a timid E fighter 3 times in a row?

You mean that same video that shows you losing a duel set YOU DEMANDED to an 11-month player? lol

Hey, you could always come back and try your luck at a re-match. I've only been gone 6 years lmao, maybe you'll stand a chance this time.

WTF is up with every Muppet and ex-Muppet demanding duels and then lying about the results? Like seriously, who TF does that?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2024, 08:57:09 AM »
Blah blah blah I got beat

My guy, what are you smoking? Did you seriously forget your attempts to publicly humiliate Skyyr? Did you genuinely forget how you stalked him on forum threads and insisted he was a chicken if he didn't duel you? I doubt it.

You challenged me and we had some decent fights. You won (it's ok, I never claimed to be great) and then you started hounding Skyyr to fight you.

You didn't hear any excuses from me, so why are you so embarassed when the tables were turned? And he most certainly had played less than a year. We came here together in 2013. Dont make me go and pull up all of the old posts and your lame excuses after you lost either. On second thought, they're pretty comical and I'm bored at work, so maybe I'll do just that.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 09:00:41 AM by Kruel »

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2024, 09:11:37 AM »

Maybe next time I won't be so gentle as I have been with you, and you'll get this again. Might not even be in la7; just a mindset switch.

Ya know, that’s the Shane I would love to fight. Whenever you’re up for a dueling bracket style best of 5, looser wears the other’s dirty underwear over their face for a day?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2024, 09:14:55 AM »
So Skyr's forum registration date of 2006 is 8 years before he ever played the game. Ok. I suppose that explains the first three fights in that video where, despite E disadvantage, the better understanding of cartoon dweebery prevailed. Poor guy was only a noob.

Try to understand the lesson. No one ever respected me for cartoon flying. If anyone did respect me, it was for who I am as a person.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2024, 09:16:49 AM »
So Skyr's forum registration date of 2006 is 8 years before he ever played the game. Ok. I suppose that explains the first three fights in that video where, despite E disadvantage, the better understanding of cartoon dweebery prevailed. Poor guy was only a noob.

Try to understand the lesson. No one ever respected me for cartoon flying. If anyone did respect me, it was for who I am as a person.

Sorry you lost brah. I'll pay your sub if you want a rematch. Actually the DA's free so you don't even need a sub.

Lemme know ;)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2024, 09:24:25 AM »

Sorry you lost brah. I'll pay your sub if you want a rematch. Actually the DA's free so you don't even need a sub.

Lemme know ;)

No way. I'm still not over the pain my fragile ego feels after the last time you proved who was the better man. Sometimes I look back through the hard drives I keep in a locked safe containing EVERY post, screen shot, and lame arse excuse I made just to punish myself further in the hopes that one day I will rise, phoenixesque, from the ashes of the lowest point I've known in this life.

Do you want to tackle the question of your forum account registered in 2006 contradicting your claim to not having flown in aces high until 2014?

I'm sure there is a perfectly believable explanation.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2024, 09:26:26 AM »

Not a single thing I've stated is even remotely dishonest. I have saved every post, screenshot, and lame-ass excuse you made after begging and demanding me to fight you and I'll gladly repost them if you'd like to re-live the cringe-worthy embarrassment you made of yourself. Now get off my nuts, you asked for this. I never cared to deal with you nor have I ever asked to interact with you.

P.S. Pull my stats, genius. I registered here in 2006 when a bunch of FA players came here to check out the game. I never played until 2013, however, because I saw videos and didn't like the ranking system, so I left after like 2 days of asking questions (check my post history). I stopped playing sims entirely in 2008. In 2013, I came back to sims and it was the only MMO-type combat sim, so I checked out AH again. So yeah, I genuinely and quite literally had only played 11 months. Sorry, you really were that bad.

Man you are insufferable. I just watched the entire film there. First of all, Batfink has always been a formidable opponent and great friend to many in AH. He went out of his way to show me the basics and teach me how to duel way back in 2005. He's always been an extremely nice person and excellent person to converse with. He is very much correct that people aren't going to care about your flying skills as much as they remember how truely petulant you are to almost every person who challenges you in this game. That's what people will remember. Who cares if you beat someone in a duel one time and have film. No one considers that evidence of anything except one duel one time. Bats prime was in 2003- 2006 before he had a family and could play a lot. I've dueled Bat over 100 times probably and we've never kept score. You are probably the only player in AH history who keeps score on duels to rub it in people's faces to pretend like you are some holier than thou stick in AH. It's completely clownish and hasnt earned you any respect. The only scores that have some what mattered in AH dueling were the tournaments back then by Baldeagle and even still in the grand scheme it didn't matter to anyone outside of the game and no one went around bragging about it and throwing it in people's faces.

So going back this duel here. First off, I think Batfink beat you 4 times In a row. He then beat you 5-3. Which you always state it's best out of 5 in general duels. If you didnt here, than its not "official" as you like to say. Secondly, if this were some kind of a competive duel, I don't think Bat would have flown a Yak3 twice or 190D twice for the fun of a rematch. Not a single spit duel suprised me. Thirdly, you should have died many times but it seems Batfinks bullets aren't working as he drilled you many many times with little damage to you. I'm not sure why, but if bullets actually worked as they should, you wouldn't have lasted. Then the last kill you HO collide and batfink gets the worst of it, but you claim it's "your kill" when he didn't actually crash and you didn't finish him off. Therefore, it's not necessarily your win, however there was not set limits on the duel and therefore you could say Batfink beat you 5-3 or 6-4 and he could have left but he conitnued to duel you. So saying he lost the duel is bascially your own interpretation of it. Batfink clearly won that duel if his bullets actually worked, that was frustrating to see. The G2 and P51 runs blew my mind how many bullets he put into you with 0 damage, so perhaps that is luck or internet lag issues, but non the less he should have got those kills. These are certainly not duels to brag about or try to rub it in because Batfink clearly was the better fighter here.

He's right though with this comment. This is why most have such a problem with you, it's not your flying. It's the way you act towards players in this game and you think you are doing well in your attempts to disgrace them, but it's merely just making you look like a total Azzh0le. Duels use to be about fun and integrity in AH, where most become friends after, but since you came along that has been ruined which is why no one wants to duel you or try to be friends with you. I'm not sure why you are proud of that...

"I just wish you would get a little sportsmanship and some self respect and drop the ego. Because that accusation is dead on. It's all ego based for you. Worse, you seem to actively want to annoy people. With your skills and the obvious excess of time you have to waste you could put a little effort in and really be an ambassador for this game. Yet you choose to constantly try to annoy people."

Also, I'm curious what "private squad forums" you had. Who gave you access to that? Are you talking about our AH squad forum? I don't believe we ever had discussions like that.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 09:30:51 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2024, 09:32:18 AM »
Do you want to tackle the question of your forum account registered in 2006 contradicting your claim to not having flown in aces high until 2014?

I'm sure there is a perfectly believable explanation.

You could always pull the stats, like I said. I've registered on many forums and never played games there. I registered on IL2 back in 2015 and didnt fly till 2018. Same with DCS.

Unfortunately for you, I genuinely didn't fly until 2013. Too bad, so sad.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...