Author Topic: Dweeb shots???  (Read 897 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: Dweeb shots???
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2024, 09:34:33 AM »
drunk text

Dude, let me be clear: I NEVER asked to duel Batface. Never. NOT ONCE. He DEMANDED I duel him. He made it public. He spammed forum posts and then went in-game on 200 claiming Kruel and I were too afraid to get beaten by him.

He lost.

Spare me the moral grandstanding. He asked for the duels, so don't you dare act like I'm taking them out of context.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 09:37:28 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2024, 10:28:50 AM »

You could always pull the stats, like I said. I've registered on many forums and never played games there. I registered on IL2 back in 2015 and didnt fly till 2018. Same with DCS.

Unfortunately for you, I genuinely didn't fly until 2013. Too bad, so sad.

More lies, from a proven liar and cheater. How about all your shade accounts, which you've subsequently admitted to and/or posted videos of? Right, Adonai? Ertus, Starfox, Russyn, Achilles... Just off the top of my head. I'm sure that's just a fraction of them.

Every time I poke my head in these forums I find you've one-upped yourself as the most pathetic person I have ever come across in this or any other game. Well, other than Vraciu/Palace_Cobra fluffer accounts. That's a whole 'nother level of crazy.

Dumpster fire doesn't even begin to describe what's happened here in the last 6 months.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2024, 10:32:08 AM »
More lies, from a proven liar and cheater. How about all your shade accounts, which you've subsequently admitted to and/or posted videos of? Right, Adonai? Ertus, Starfox, Russyn, Achilles... Just off the top of my head. I'm sure that's just a fraction of them.

Every time I poke my head in these forums I find you've one-upped yourself as the most pathetic person I have ever come across in this or any other game. Well, other than Vraciu/Palace_Cobra fluffer accounts. That's a whole 'nother level of crazy.

Dumpster fire doesn't even begin to describe what's happened here in the last 6 months.

I know things like math and breathing are hard for you, but all of those names came after 2013. It's almost like you're just slapping your keyboard without thinking, but then again that's the norm with you.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2024, 10:32:23 AM »
Final interaction I can offer you Skyr. It comes in the form of a few of questions. I genuinely care about all sentient life forms so please try your best to take this as an olive branch.

1. Do you want to become a contributing member of this tiny little community and if so, what type of contribution do you envision?

2. Does your hatred for humanity come directly from your perception of this community or is it from damage and pain that you have suffered in real life?

3. Does feeling like a superior cartoon pilot actually heal that damage or does it just temporarily mask it much like any other self destructive addiction? (the tendency being to need ever more powerful highs as the self medication progresses)

4. If you were somehow able to break down your stratospheric defensive walls would you be able to accept the love that this community has shown thousands of people over the last two decades?

5. Finally, if you could achieve a positive result on question 4, don't you think that your pain and suffering would stand more chance of healing through acceptance of love than through 'watching the world burn'?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2024, 10:39:26 AM »

I know things like math and breathing are hard for you, but all of those names came after 2013. It's almost like you're just slapping your keyboard without thinking, but then again that's the norm with you.

Uh, I think you missed my point. You denied being every one of them. You LIED and said they weren't you, over and over again. Why on earth would anyone believe a single word you have to say?

To summarize, you are a proven liar and cheater.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2024, 10:40:48 AM »
Uh, I think you missed my point. You denied being every one of them. You LIED and said they weren't you, over and over again. Why on earth would anyone believe a single word you have to say?

To summarize, you are a proven liar and cheater.

Of course I denied it, I was banned. I know logic isn't your strength. Since coming back and being pardoned, I've been upfront about my shades.

"OMG SKYYR DENIED USING A SHADE WHEN HE WAS BANNED." Hey genius, water's also wet.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2024, 10:46:50 AM »

Of course I denied it, I was banned. I know logic isn't your strength. Since coming back and being pardoned, I've been upfront about my shades.

"OMG SKYYR DENIED USING A SHADE WHEN HE WAS BANNED." Hey genius, water's also wet.

Attempting to justify your lying does not change the fact that you are a liar. Just like when you cheated the system to circumvent your ban for cheating on multiple occasions makes you a cheater.

You might want to investigate your water=wet analogy too.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2024, 10:48:11 AM »
Attempting to justify your lying does not change the fact that you are a liar. Just like when you cheated the system to circumvent your ban for cheating on multiple occasions makes you a cheater.

You might want to investigate your water=wet analogy too.

Actually it makes me a cracker/bypasser. Cheating requires having an unfair advantage in a game or system. You may want to brush up on your terminology.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2024, 10:54:36 AM »
Simon, Mechanic, and Violator - Do you guys have an opinion on the OP? Skyyr gave his input which I would tend to agree with, however I'm curious at to what you guys may think.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2024, 10:59:00 AM »

Actually it makes me a cracker/bypasser. Cheating requires having an unfair advantage in a game or system. You may want to brush up on your terminology.

You were banned for creating "an unfair advantage in a game or system" - a.k.a. cheating. You presently run multiple accounts to do the very same thing.

You should also have been banned for being a "cracker/hacker", just like you were in Fighter Ace, and would be from any other game that wasn't so desperate for cash.

You cannot hide from your past. You perhaps could have changed your ugly legacy when you were allowed back, but instead chose to double-down. Now you're stuck with it forever.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2024, 11:01:26 AM »
Simon, Mechanic, and Violator - Do you guys have an opinion on the OP? Skyyr gave his input which I would tend to agree with, however I'm curious at to what you guys may think.

I'm with Shane on this. Match Play should end when someone achieves a six-shot. Trogdor and I (amongst others) had endless fun with that mutual understanding over the years. That's the difference between a for-fun duel and a grudge match.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 11:02:08 AM »
Always thought they must not have any real life issues if they spend so much time typing the ridiculous crap here..

Or they have severe real life issues they distraction themselves from it here typing this irrelevant noise...

Hope it's the 1st one..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 11:03:05 AM »
You were banned for creating "an unfair advantage in a game or system" - a.k.a. cheating. You presently run multiple accounts to do the very same thing.

Literally, no. Ask Gman for the film if you'd like to see why I was banned. The fact you keep parroting your same BS tells me you never knew the reason nor saw the original film.

Keep crying Simon. You were crying when I had one account, you cried when our squad went to 2 accounts to promote fights, you're crying even now as a non-player.

Judge says "hello" btw lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 11:07:44 AM »

Hello Bopgun,

I believe Skyrr to be suffering in some way that I've outlined in my previous post in this thread. The questions I've asked there highlight precisely what I believe the problem to be. I ask them with genuine concern. I do not have much hope that he will engage on that subject. But I do know one thing. If healing was the goal then this community is populated by enough loving and generous people that, even from the sordid depths of this dweebery, Skyrr still has an avenue to become a respected and positive member of this community.

If you're asking me about face shots in a duel? Couldn't give a rats arse.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2024, 11:17:38 AM »
LOL you sound just like Judge and all the other troglodytes who are quick to say "waa" or "cry" when they are checkmated with logic and reason.

Play semantics all you like. As a proven liar your words mean nothing. You are and always were a cheater, willing to do anything and everything to gain even the slightest advantage regardless of gamesmanship, fair play or rules.

People don't get banned from video games for being good at them. They get banned for cheating and hacking. Just like you were in Fighter Ace. Just like you were here, and should still be.