Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 367 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
I'm back
« on: May 18, 2024, 12:24:57 AM »
Figured I'd take a break from IL2 for a month. Flew FSO tonight with the AKs and had a bunch of fun even with the lower numbers. I've got say AKs are one of the few squads left that in my opinion are worth a crap. I say this as a non member.
I landed a 110 4 times tonight! Wonder if I got any kills.

We'll see if the mods run me off again. I heard the muted a guy recently who's been calling people pooftas for years for calling somebody a poofta.

I don't have a high level of confidence that I won't be targeted as it seems to me that the mods know they are running without oversight so the can do whatever they want.

The couple of you that feel that you have to attack me over this post instead of realizing that what I say is true should go sit down and have a nice warm cup of.... as you're probably those mods that are causing the problems with many others as well.

Glad to be back! We'll see how long it lasts :)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 09:34:42 AM »
Glad to be back! We'll see how long it lasts.

Good to have you back.  Hope it lasts for a long time.

- oldman

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 12:14:00 PM »
Welcome back, Haz!!

:banana:

HlyWd

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 01:27:58 PM »
Saw you online for the few minutes I was on last night.  Glad to have you back.  Don't worry too much about the mods.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2024, 08:20:47 PM »
Good to see you back Hazmatt.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2024, 08:28:45 PM »
I’ll HO you
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2024, 03:35:08 AM »
Always figured you for a HO!

Thanks. Been having some fun other then being rusty in same ways. I don't bomb much in IL2 and it shows.
Dropped 4 bombs today on 2 gvs and got nothing. Guess I need to go back to bomb**** school.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2024, 01:17:52 PM »
Figured I'd take a break from IL2 for a month. Flew FSO tonight with the AKs and had a bunch of fun even with the lower numbers. I've got say AKs are one of the few squads left that in my opinion are worth a crap. I say this as a non member.
I landed a 110 4 times tonight! Wonder if I got any kills.

We'll see if the mods run me off again. I heard the muted a guy recently who's been calling people pooftas for years for calling somebody a poofta.

I don't have a high level of confidence that I won't be targeted as it seems to me that the mods know they are running without oversight so the can do whatever they want.

The couple of you that feel that you have to attack me over this post instead of realizing that what I say is true should go sit down and have a nice warm cup of.... as you're probably those mods that are causing the problems with many others as well.

Glad to be back! We'll see how long it lasts :)

Do us a favor and take a shower after IL2 before you log into the main arena.
If animal smells IL2 on someone he will throw a big ole hissy fit and the rest of his country and 200 will have to put up with his insufferable whines.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2024, 02:22:17 PM »
LOL.

I'll have to work up to it. Been working on getting to washing my hair for a couple weeks now.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2024, 02:29:36 PM »
If animal smells IL2 on someone he will throw a big ole hissy fit and the rest of his country and 200 will have to put up with his insufferable whines.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2024, 03:10:55 PM »

You’re going to need to sanitize your inbox after this. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!