Author Topic: Game does not work with fresh reinstall.  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Game does not work with fresh reinstall.
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2024, 03:59:43 PM »
You just made the list pal!

Whatever...I have no axe to grind...no dog in the hunt. Just providing my unsolicited .05 cents (2 cents adjusted for inflation) :grin:

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2024, 08:52:58 PM »
You just made the list pal!

Is that a "STRIPES" sgt. Hulka refrence?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2024, 06:11:34 AM »
Is that a "STRIPES" sgt. Hulka refrence?

Yes but it was a h reference not the big toe.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2024, 07:53:41 AM »
So sad

A person seeking tech help and the mental mush moves in to wipe their thread out. And ya wonder why your numbers struggle? Seriously, “why” is really a question? Some of you literally run people out just to look tough harassing people unprovoked. Ya shoot your mouths off, ya earn a reply that hurt your fragile butts and ya quadruple down on being dipshts, just to seek another butt hurt reply so ya can continue victim mode.

These are professional victims who thrive on harassing a target because they are literally addicted to victim mode.

Ya need to look no further than a bathroom mirror why people leave. Ya don’t give any consideration at all the collateral damage ya cause as long as ya get your daily dose of drama and victimhood. Ya blame everyone but yourself and gaslight every situation blaming the person you attacked unprovoked.

Its mysterious why numbers struggle?

Don’t dare talk to me about mental issues nor being under the influence.

Professional victims always looking and provoking a situation to be a victim. Taking every advantage of no supervision on the bbs to do it.

Ya had these problems long before my return, you’ll have them when I leave, it will just be a different target.

This small group is a cancer. I know angry 15 yr old girls who cause less drama. Ta run off someone who donates their time to try to help the game just to be in the spotlight of being a victim of yourselves, and you’re proud of it. The mental disorders are down right blinding. This is what you want new or return players to see?

Others are right on the money, you deserve zero attention you beg for. You don’t care who you run off to achieve it.

Talk about someone unaware of themselves is pure projection of a professional victim “poor me”.

Ya really going to rampage a thread seeking tech answers? Pathedic.
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2024, 08:32:15 AM »
 I’m happy that you worked through your tech issues.

That out of the way, there is an entire section of this bbs dedicated to exactly tech  support.  It has been my personal experience that you will get exactly that there with minimal BS.

I hope this was helpful, have a nice day.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2024, 08:34:40 AM »
So sad

A person seeking tech help and the mental mush moves in to wipe their thread out.
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/board,13.0.html
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2024, 09:16:51 AM »
Utoh.

I posted here hoping HT might read it and have a fix. Thinking it was a possible IP issue. Prolly not, its mysterious.

By far a vast mistake at best. Exactly my point in the locked thread. Ya can’t have a better example. Paying to be run off by professional victims who suffer no recourse for the damage they cause.

All this and no joy at all for a fix, just unleashed toxic attacks. Is the really any question why I eould pull the plug? Now I want to stay just to spite the living hell out of them. Never hand idiots success for bring idiots.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 09:35:17 AM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2024, 10:23:41 AM »
So sad

A person seeking tech help and the mental mush moves in to wipe their thread out. And ya wonder why your numbers struggle? Seriously, “why” is really a question? Some of you literally run people out just to look tough harassing people unprovoked. Ya shoot your mouths off, ya earn a reply that hurt your fragile butts and ya quadruple down on being dipshts, just to seek another butt hurt reply so ya can continue victim mode.

These are professional victims who thrive on harassing a target because they are literally addicted to victim mode.

Ya need to look no further than a bathroom mirror why people leave. Ya don’t give any consideration at all the collateral damage ya cause as long as ya get your daily dose of drama and victimhood. Ya blame everyone but yourself and gaslight every situation blaming the person you attacked unprovoked.

Its mysterious why numbers struggle?

Don’t dare talk to me about mental issues nor being under the influence.

Professional victims always looking and provoking a situation to be a victim. Taking every advantage of no supervision on the bbs to do it.

Ya had these problems long before my return, you’ll have them when I leave, it will just be a different target.

This small group is a cancer. I know angry 15 yr old girls who cause less drama. Ta run off someone who donates their time to try to help the game just to be in the spotlight of being a victim of yourselves, and you’re proud of it. The mental disorders are down right blinding. This is what you want new or return players to see?

Others are right on the money, you deserve zero attention you beg for. You don’t care who you run off to achieve it.

Talk about someone unaware of themselves is pure projection of a professional victim “poor me”.

This passage contains several instances of logical fallacies:

Ad Hominem: The author attacks individuals personally rather than addressing their arguments or points. For example, "Some of you literally run people out just to look tough harassing people unprovoked." and "Ya shoot your mouths off, ya earn a reply that hurt your fragile butts and ya quadruple down on being dipshts..."

Straw Man: Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack. For example, "Ya blame everyone but yourself and gaslight every situation blaming the person you attacked unprovoked." There's no specific argument presented, but rather an exaggerated version of the opposing viewpoint.

Generalization: Making broad, sweeping statements about a group of people based on the actions of a few. For example, "This small group is a cancer." and "Others are right on the money, you deserve zero attention you beg for."

Appeal to Emotion: Trying to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument. For example, "Talk about someone unaware of themselves is pure projection of a professional victim 'poor me'." and "Ya really going to rampage a thread seeking tech answers? Pathedic."

Loaded Language: Using emotionally charged words to sway the reader without providing evidence or logical reasoning. For example, "The mental disorders are down right blinding."

Non Sequitur: Conclusions that do not logically follow from the premises. For example, "Its mysterious why numbers struggle?" This statement does not logically follow the preceding arguments.

These fallacies weaken the overall argument and make it less convincing.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2024, 10:48:15 AM »

Ad Hominem: The author attacks individuals personally rather than addressing their arguments or points. For example, "Some of you literally run people out just to look tough harassing people unprovoked." and "Ya shoot your mouths off, ya earn a reply that hurt your fragile butts and ya quadruple down on being dipshts..."

Straw Man: Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack. For example, "Ya blame everyone but yourself and gaslight every situation blaming the person you attacked unprovoked." There's no specific argument presented, but rather an exaggerated version of the opposing viewpoint.

Generalization: Making broad, sweeping statements about a group of people based on the actions of a few. For example, "This small group is a cancer." and "Others are right on the money, you deserve zero attention you beg for."

Appeal to Emotion: Trying to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument. For example, "Talk about someone unaware of themselves is pure projection of a professional victim 'poor me'." and "Ya really going to rampage a thread seeking tech answers? Pathedic."

Loaded Language: Using emotionally charged words to sway the reader without providing evidence or logical reasoning. For example, "The mental disorders are down right blinding."

Non Sequitur: Conclusions that do not logically follow from the premises. For example, "Its mysterious why numbers struggle?" This statement does not logically follow the preceding arguments.

I won’t even read this focus shifting tripe.

You spend 10-12 hrs a day harassing me. You have obsessive issues I want no where near me.
10-12 hrs a day.  Lets all think about that. Its way past the relm of ridiculous. I want ZERO to do with you, nor the other 4. Zero

This is purely on you 5, totally, own yourselves.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 10:56:23 AM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2024, 10:52:42 AM »
I won’t even read this ficus shifting tripe.

You spend 10-12 hrs a day harassing me. You have obsessive issues I want no where near me.
10-12 hrs a day.  Lets all think about that. Its way past the relm of ridiculous. I want ZERO to do with you, nor the other 4. Zero
Ad Hominem: The statement "You have obsessive issues I want nowhere near me" attacks the person directly rather than addressing the argument or content being presented.

Appeal to Ridicule: The phrase "ficus shifting tripe" dismisses the content without engaging with its actual substance, using ridicule as a means to undermine the argument without providing valid reasons.

Black-or-White Fallacy: The statement "I want ZERO to do with you, nor the other 4. Zero" presents a binary choice (either complete involvement or complete disengagement) without considering any middle ground or alternative options.

Overall, the passage contains multiple logical fallacies, making it less effective in presenting a coherent argument.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2024, 11:03:13 AM »
Trying to finish motA, Had brand new issues with AHFV. I uninstalled AH and reinstalled in attempt to fix the new bugs. Now all I get is a white window when attempting to run it.

I got in instantly with new IP change. Now I get nothing at all.

Saved my settings folder. Doesn’t work using old settings folder nor the reinstalled.
Added AH to Nvidia 3D settings list.

Nothing works. Never had this problem before.

Everything was good except Fv. I use xfinity for connection

Lost in space.

Hasn't the film viewer had bugs for a while?

It was all wacky when I tried using it back in 2020
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2024, 12:37:17 PM »
This would get a better response in Tech Support forum.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2024, 01:18:23 PM »
I am amazed these insults and nonstop squeaking between people who have never met in person can continue so long.

FFS let it go.  Get a hobby.
amen
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2024, 01:28:19 PM »
You poor little victims <eye roll>
None of which have any fan club here but yourselves, because of your pity victim antics for attension.

Not even reading that “poor poor pitiful me” garbage.

You have General to yourselves now, you’ve disgusted everyone.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 01:31:39 PM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »

You're Hot for Destiny, aren't ya.  C'mon... you are! Is it the blue hair?  :x :neener: :x
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann