Author Topic: How to delete account?  (Read 380 times)

Offline capera

• Copper Member
How to delete account?
« on: June 05, 2024, 08:46:53 PM »
I have looked everywhere in settings but cannot find an option to delete my account.

How can I delete my account on these forums?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: How to delete account?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2024, 09:28:35 PM »
You cant. You could email HTC and they could remove your name.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 09:39:57 PM »
Let me know if you figure it out. After my experience tonight with Shame and the mods warning me for saying "piss" I'm done too.

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 01:53:35 AM »
How can I delete my account on these forums?
Deleting your forum account would not remove your previous posts, nor would it prevent other people mentioning you. And even without a forum account you could still come and read all posts on the open forums. Thus having no account would only prevent you from posting. The same can be achieved by changing your password to something you have no chance to remember and fake your e-mail address so you can't use the "forgot my password" feature.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 03:45:57 AM »

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 05:04:34 AM »
        (Image removed from quote.)

Even trolled in the technical support area. Are there no moderators on these forums?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2024, 10:00:10 AM »
Let me know if you figure it out. After my experience tonight with Shame and the mods warning me for saying "piss" I'm done too.

I think based on your deleted post, you might be more done than you think.  :noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2024, 11:27:51 AM »
I think based on your deleted post, you might be more done than you think.  :noid

No....what is done is this sim. Hitech has allowed the trolls to drive away good players.

Soon all that will be left are you miserable people.

Forum Moderators....do you job in here. The trolls even follow members over to Technical Support. That is how pathetic they have become.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 11:29:34 AM by capera »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2024, 12:12:45 PM »
No....what is done is this sim. Hitech has allowed the trolls to drive away good players.

Soon all that will be left are you miserable people.

Forum Moderators....do you job in here. The trolls even follow members over to Technical Support. That is how pathetic they have become.

No, capera, hazmatt posted something he should not have, and it was deleted, not locked, deleted. Him leaving will be a good thing, imho.

And actually, he dragged me here.  Boy, you people and your twisted perceptions.

Thought you were done posting, having been given several solutions to your inquiry?

Here's an additional solution, block the forum web address thru a variety of mechanisms. 

Maybe even remove the shortcut and from your bookmarks.

Impulse control.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2024, 08:31:37 PM »
Look at me, I have no self control.  I want to quit posting dumb stuff but I need help doing it.

And if I succeed in deleting this account, I'll be here in shade 24 to 48 hours later, likely posting things even more stupid.

Then I will blame the remaining community for being a soft little whiner.  Remember.. nothing is your fault, it's everyone elses.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2024, 08:39:54 PM »
Get some troll spray
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2024, 05:42:20 AM »
Format c

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2024, 07:44:35 AM »
Change password to a bunch of non rememberable gibberish and set the recovery email address to a non existing email account, that way you cant recover it or log in again
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2024, 09:00:59 AM »
Change password to a bunch of non rememberable gibberish and set the recovery email address to a non existing email account, that way you cant recover it or log in again

Great idea. Thank you.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2024, 09:47:42 AM »
Great idea. Thank you.

Dude, just stop coming to the website.