Author Topic: Just a Twitter thought…  (Read 78 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Just a Twitter thought…
« on: June 15, 2024, 01:14:49 AM »
The FSO write ups are impressive, very detailed and for a WW2 buff quite intriguing. For me it’s like re-reading much of what 300-400 History curriculum required from my Stuttgart born (1939) advisor.

Anyhow to the point, I’m very active on Twitter and see how successful accounts can be when they find their audience; word of mouth is probably most powerful tool there. If we/someone could create an official AHIII FSO account IMO it would draw interest. Of course not at WWII buffs are going to come to AH just because of an impressive FSO battle plan write-up, but I believe there’s a significant amount of future subscribers unawares, yet.

Worth a try? All that would needed is bi-weekly updates, the battle plan write ups posted, an AH surrogate(s) in charge of the account, 8$ a month fee, and of course HT’s approval. I imagine he’d not be interested in keeping charge of it as the official Twitter account hasn’t been updated since 2018 iirc.

Anyhow, just a thought that I can certainly say if I were unaware of AH and ran across this it would certainly grab my interest. Also, many Twitter users are already ok with monthly subscriptions.

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?