Author Topic: National Emergency  (Read 723 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: National Emergency
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2024, 05:53:46 PM »
teleprompter quits working suddenly and stands there like a scared confused child
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2024, 06:37:12 PM »
I'd love to see some emergency pop up immediately before the debate delaying it an hour or so. Give the drugs time to wear off.

For which candidate? The one who sleeps all the time or the one who never sleeps? Seeing which candidate fills his adult diaper the fastest would be a close race too.
I agree with Eagler, it is a national emergency. Our adversaries and allies snicker and laugh at this spectacle. Pathetic.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2024, 07:08:42 PM »
For which candidate? The one who sleeps all the time or the one who never sleeps? Seeing which candidate fills his adult diaper the fastest would be a close race too.
I agree with Eagler, it is a national emergency. Our adversaries and allies snicker and laugh at this spectacle. Pathetic.

So who is your solution?  A nicer, more well-spoken candidate who has deepened their pockets through politics?  The exact reason America is facing this fork in the road.  Seriously, tell us who you think has stood up to the idiocy we've seen from the White House over the last 4 years and deserves our vote?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 07:13:16 PM by RUSH1 »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2024, 08:36:27 PM »
So who is your solution?  A nicer, more well-spoken candidate who has deepened their pockets through politics?  The exact reason America is facing this fork in the road.  Seriously, tell us who you think has stood up to the idiocy we've seen from the White House over the last 4 years and deserves our vote?

That was the point of my post. There isn't anybody and that's the emergency. We've honed it down to these two using apathy, fear and well-oiled political party machinations/manipulations. So now, we get to choose the least worst candidate. It isn't a fork in the road, it's a cliff.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 08:53:29 PM by xanax »
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2024, 08:57:33 PM »
That was the point of my post. There isn't anybody and that's the emergency. We've honed it down to these two using apathy, fear and well-oiled political party machinations/manipulations. So now, we get to choose the least worst candidate. It isn't a fork in the road, it's a cliff.

Me thinks you're a democrat trying to equate the two. 
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2024, 08:57:52 PM »

"Only those who do not seek power are qualified to hold it." - Plato
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2024, 09:50:55 PM »
Me thinks you're a democrat trying to equate the two.

Me knows you are wrong. I voted Republican in presidential elections until 2012. I then "wasted" my vote and voted "none of these candidates" (Nevada) since. Have voted all over the board in other elections but lean right and for Republican candidates generally. Not averse to voting based on an issue instead of  along party lines.
I won't make assumptions about anyone else.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2024, 10:14:57 PM »
OMG!

So bad it looks like a setup to redo the dem ticket last second..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2024, 11:21:37 PM »
Deer in the head lights...

He's toast...and he drools
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2024, 12:32:32 AM »
No offense, but the "older folks", many conservatives, just don't or refuse to get it.     

Because, throughout all of history... Youth has been the guiding light of wisdom & knowledge. :rock
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2024, 12:35:19 AM »
OMG!

So bad it looks like a setup to redo the dem ticket last second..

Eagler

This!

Gotta be.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2024, 01:36:54 AM »
This!

Gotta be.

Nah, he proved himself the most inept of the inept. The corrupt DNC went all in on this old loser who is somehow adept at getting the monied throwing in big money. The DNC has nobody waiting in the wings. Cue the panic.
How do we get the other inept, old loser and his corrupt party out of the picture?
Where's a proven leader from the military or business world with accountability and integrity when needed?
I'll take the ridicule and derision but give me a Jocko Willink. I want accountability. I want someone to step back, assess, listen and then take decisive action. I want someone with integrity and self discipline. This guy has all that in spades. We need him or a guy like him.
These old guys ain't it.
Maybe someday a person with integrity will get in there. Not this year, unfortunately.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2024, 05:16:38 AM »
It’s funny watching the uniparty members flail away.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2024, 05:36:17 AM »
Sounds like they need to convince potato head he has to step aside for the better of the country er party..

This happens at the convention when they refuse his nomination for potus..

At that time it's open season for the delegates to pick who they want the new dem ticket to be..at least I think that is how I heard the freaked out cnn hacks try to explain it..

So like 2020 the dem voters don't get to vote on their candidate..they are told who they who is best for them..

Again if trump could have just controlled his mouth he might even have come across as coherent and made sense...instead he jumps into the middle of a subject without any run up or follow through on his answers..

But anyone would have looked and sounded better than the shell of a very crooked man in office now..

Doesn't matter though as I think the damage is baked in at this point...almost like they see a catastrophe on the horizon and want to blame it on the next guy..with the uniparty aiming it at the loudmouth outsider..

What a cluster f..

Eagler

« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 05:41:49 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2024, 07:13:44 AM »
I'd rather have Trump than anyone else TBH. He's literally one of the few people in the entire world who can expose this crap for what it is, and tell these people to their face he's not putting up with their crap, and will change things for the good and put people to work right when he gets elected. I don't think anyone else could do it like he does TBH. Anyway, enjoy your $2.50 and even lower tax cuts coming. I know I will.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion