Author Topic: National Emergency  (Read 602 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
National Emergency
« on: June 27, 2024, 06:42:24 AM »
One is on uppers and has an earpiece for answers while the other should be on downers as he has zero control of his mouth..yet these two morons are the best this country has...

What a crock!

The wife and I thought about making this so called debate a drinking game but at our ages we couldn't survive the hangover in the morning lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: National Emergency
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 06:51:51 AM »
This thread won't stay open long but I'll add my 2 cents. What do you want, another 4 years like the last 3 or 4 like the 4 before that?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 06:52:33 AM »
One is on uppers and has an earpiece for answers while the other should be on downers as he has zero control of his mouth..yet these two morons are the best this country has...

What a crock!

The wife and I thought about making this so called debate a drinking game but at our ages we couldn't survive the hangover in the morning lol

Eagler

I would rather one have 0 control of their mouth, than 0 control of their policies. Only one declined the drug test....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 07:12:03 AM »
One has 0 control over their bowel movements also
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 07:37:10 AM »

I have an elegant solution:

"Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 08:23:22 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2024, 09:57:23 AM »
Why bother with this discussion? Really think you're going to change anyone's mind? :bhead
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2024, 10:32:41 AM »
Trump and Biden will both do ok. Im watching Tapper and Bash for how far they push their agenda..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2024, 11:06:49 AM »
The current admin just gave approval for Freddie Mac to guarantee 2nd mortgages. People with low rates and lots of equity will want to get that money rather than sell. This will prop up high home prices. I know you want to see those prices fall Eagler. What do you think about that?

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2024, 12:58:17 PM »

What a crock!

Eagler

No offense, but the "older folks", many conservatives, just don't or refuse to get it.       
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2024, 01:45:46 PM »

What a crock!

Eagler

Weekly clutching pearls post by our resident fear monger. You forgot your "research" link.. www.youtube.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2024, 02:51:50 PM »
No offense, but the "older folks", many conservatives, just don't or refuse to get it.     

What is it I don't get?

I want to see prices come down faster than salaries rise otherwise it's locked in

I don't think it matters what moron they put in the wh as it's too late to fix anything..too late and too corrupt

Just trying to stay out of ww3 seems to be difficult for our latest vegetable in chief...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2024, 02:58:11 PM »
This thread won't stay open long but I'll add my 2 cents. What do you want, another 4 years like the last 3 or 4 like the 4 before that?

I want .94 cent gallons of chocolate milk from the walmart
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2024, 04:01:44 PM »
Tonight will be like a train wreck. You don't want to see it but you just can't seem to look away :uhoh
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2024, 04:09:58 PM »
I'd love to see some emergency pop up immediately before the debate delaying it an hour or so. Give the drugs time to wear off.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2024, 05:08:16 PM »
So, 2 minute delay now. No audience. No journalists. Sounds rigged. I'd walk away.