Author Topic: Youngest Skydiver  (Read 403 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Youngest Skydiver
« on: July 18, 2024, 10:00:51 PM »
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Youngest Skydiver
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 05:44:03 AM »
Crazy

Took my youngest son up with me in a glider ride in 1989 when he was 4 and I was 30 in my younger brothers(26) memory after he died in a car accident earlier that year...

Kind of irresponsible in hindsight

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 10:04:55 AM »
Notice the Cessna's registration? Moldova.

Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 10:08:41 AM »
I took my son up to fly in a rental 172 then later in my Piper Comanche. I just strapped his car seat to the right front seat. He got a blast out of it. His job was to count the number of landings when we did pattern flying.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2024, 07:13:47 AM »

Kind of irresponsible in hindsight

Eagler

Why?  I mean... assuming you knew what you were doing.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann