Author Topic: New Chair: Comfort Vs Durability?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline pallero

• Copper Member
Re: New Chair: Comfort Vs Durability?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2024, 02:28:42 PM »
If you want a decent chair that can withstand heavy use and wear and tear, here's the solution.

https://www.kabseating.com/us/office/products/office-range

The price may seem high for a one-off purchase, but the durability and quality of the product will ensure years of use.

My son has had this Navigator Office Chair since 2014 and bought it 2 years second hand.
The only failure has been one of the wheels getting stuck and that was fixed by replacing all the wheels (~25$), again extending the life.

I have had that Director Office Chair since 2021 and have found nothing to complain about. Still like new.
And I can sit in it for really long days without getting tired.

Online Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2024, 04:09:34 PM »
For the Record I will be connecting this to the chair ....

https://virpil-controls.us.com/rotor-tcs-plus-apache-64-collective-bundle.html

I'm getting one of these two chairs. I'm going to be getting it with the locks and center fill. The only device I will connecting to it will be the AH64 Collective for now which is why I'm getting the removable center cut out fill, If I want to center mount my Stick or attach my thottle at a later date I can but right now I only want to attach the collective.

I already have two regular Monstertech deskmounts and a long monstertech Deskmount.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 04:14:46 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2024, 05:56:20 PM »
I have a couple of dumbbells to give me something to do while I climb out

Eagler

I got mine today and it's pretty comfortable. I sit a little higher than my old chair so I need to raise my monitor a bit. I brought a couple kettle bells and a rubber band device in from the garage. They stow pretty nice right next to it in the closet when not in use.

Just need a margarita machine in the office and I'm all set.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2024, 07:03:16 PM »
I got mine today and it's pretty comfortable. I sit a little higher than my old chair so I need to raise my monitor a bit. I brought a couple kettle bells and a rubber band device in from the garage. They stow pretty nice right next to it in the closet when not in use.

:aok

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2024, 03:49:05 PM »

HELLO? Someone say Margarita?
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2024, 04:43:53 PM »
HELLO? Someone say Margarita?

I love the damn things. I don't mind being called a Nancy for it either, leaves more for me. We like to make a pitcher on Fridays and watch the grass grow from the patio. About to go pull the blender out in a bit.
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2024, 05:54:37 PM »
I can imagine why the margaritas are popular, as you spin twirl and glide on your wheeled chair. I can't use it, so I opted for a sturdy office chair which I can hold steady my favorite beverage.  :cool:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2024, 04:25:46 PM »
I love the damn things. I don't mind being called a Nancy for it either, leaves more for me. We like to make a pitcher on Fridays and watch the grass grow from the patio. About to go pull the blender out in a bit.

Words are words.... call me names.... I'll drink my frozen margarita with a shot on top and laugh with you.
80th FS "Headhunters"