Author Topic: The height of no class  (Read 2922 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: The height of no class
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2024, 01:52:30 AM »

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2024, 08:29:23 AM »

It's the truth. Being falsely accused of stolen valor is the height of no class.

Seems you struggle with what class actually means. <edit:  especially when you're in the screen shots of the intolerable lies from losers as they were being told. >

So I am in screenshot playing game ,So what! My Aunt drives a BMW
AkCaine

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2024, 08:32:53 AM »
Shane is a nice enough guy until he opens his mouth in a rant. Then he is his own worst enemy.  :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2024, 08:55:29 AM »
Shane is a nice enough guy until he opens his mouth in a rant. Then he is his own worst enemy.  :rolleyes:

I don't just pop off and rant.  That would be the people who try and hop on my ankle, I just brush off multiples (like now, with you) and it seems I' m ranting, but it's more dealing with a mob of weebs that feel the need to straight up make stuff up (like you with me "ranting.")

And I most assuredly neither lie, nor support liars. 

How about you?  No opinion on okc's despicable lie? 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 08:59:46 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2024, 09:43:16 AM »
The whole thing started with OKC "accusing" Shane of "stolen valor". Unless OKC can post screen shots or film its just hearsay and should be taken with a grain of salt like most of the rest of the texting in game. Shane on the other hand has blown it all out of proportion for the sake of attention is my guess. All he had to say was post the proof or your lying and let it go, but no We are on his second thread about it.

Its one of the biggest problems in the world today. People taking offence over words. You want to call me a "fat pollack", go for it! I couldnt care less. It doesnt bother me at all because its just words. In the least it shows me what kind of person you are and any who jump on that band wagon are just the same and are not worthy of my attention. So, if everyone would just "let it go" instead of being hurt everytime someone says something the world would be a better place.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2024, 10:06:12 AM »
Another less than INteresting “Hey!  Look at me” thread.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2024, 10:11:53 AM »
The whole thing started with OKC "accusing" Shane of "stolen valor". Unless OKC can post screen shots or film its just hearsay and should be taken with a grain of salt like most of the rest of the texting in game. Shane on the other hand has blown it all out of proportion for the sake of attention is my guess. All he had to say was post the proof or your lying and let it go, but no We are on his second thread about it.

Its one of the biggest problems in the world today. People taking offence over words. You want to call me a "fat pollack", go for it! I couldnt care less. It doesnt bother me at all because its just words. In the least it shows me what kind of person you are and any who jump on that band wagon are just the same and are not worthy of my attention. So, if everyone would just "let it go" instead of being hurt everytime someone says something the world would be a better place.

Not out of proportion at all.  This isn't the first time I've had to push back against attempts to slander me with stolen valor.

I. HAVE. NEVER. EVER. CLAIMED. MILITARY. SERVICE. EVER.  You've known me long enough to know this is true.

And the fact that you're taking the side of a liar's comments over mine, indicates that your sense of integrity is lacking.

This is where it's starting to get stunning...  the fact that people let their dislike for my bluntness moderate their acceptance of actual wrong behavior. Wow, just... wow. Think on that.  Not one person at the time tried to hold OKC accountable for those attacks, but took his words at face value.

Now, let's not ignore the fact that many who play have served, so an attempt to slander me in such a way is truly... the height of low class. 

My family gave blood in military service, my uncle was on the USS Pueblo. I served our government for 10 years, took an oath to defend the constitution, and as a citizen would most definitely defend my country - does this make me lesser than those who served in the military.  No.

And this is why you've probably seen me pushing back against blind hero worship of people who hold up military service as something deserving of extra consideration.  Naw, people are people, good, bad, advocates, liars, etc, regardless of what job they perform. (And this is what gets to these fragile ego'd people - the fact I don't put them above any other citizen or job that a society needs. A demand of "respect my service, where's yours?" is met with an appropriate reply of a side-eye at those who think they're somehow superior and a "Sit down, citizen." 

You will never find evidence of me claiming military service because it doesn't exist.  OKC's lies, do. 

I've dealt with a ton of crap comments of all sorts tossed my way and if it's game related, I do shrug it off or poke back.  I never go off-game until someone takes that tack and then I get anklehumped for pushing back against it.

See, people will believe OKC's lies over my truths because of the way losers let that "dislike for my bluntness moderate their acceptance of actual wrong behavior."  Look at you, doubting my word.

Hell, I'm only here because of Caine's feeble attempt to bully me here by trying to make okc into the victim.  Have you even read those screeshots?  Have you?

Maybe instead of trying to minimize my message, minimize OKC's - call him on it, ask him to prove it.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 10:13:45 AM by Shane »
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2024, 10:12:37 AM »
So I am in screenshot playing game ,So what! My Aunt drives a BMW

You're defending a liar.  Makes you pretty low class.

Go play with your boaties.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2024, 10:22:26 AM »
lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2024, 10:46:58 AM »
zZZzzzzz <snore> <snork!> zzzzz

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2024, 11:20:19 AM »

Not out of proportion at all.  This isn't the first time I've had to push back against attempts to slander me with stolen valor.

I. HAVE. NEVER. EVER. CLAIMED. MILITARY. SERVICE. EVER.  You've known me long enough to know this is true.

And the fact that you're taking the side of a liar's comments over mine, indicates that your sense of integrity is lacking.

This is where it's starting to get stunning...  the fact that people let their dislike for my bluntness moderate their acceptance of actual wrong behavior. Wow, just... wow. Think on that.  Not one person at the time tried to hold OKC accountable for those attacks, but took his words at face value.

Now, let's not ignore the fact that many who play have served, so an attempt to slander me in such a way is truly... the height of low class. 

My family gave blood in military service, my uncle was on the USS Pueblo. I served our government for 10 years, took an oath to defend the constitution, and as a citizen would most definitely defend my country - does this make me lesser than those who served in the military.  No.

And this is why you've probably seen me pushing back against blind hero worship of people who hold up military service as something deserving of extra consideration.  Naw, people are people, good, bad, advocates, liars, etc, regardless of what job they perform. (And this is what gets to these fragile ego'd people - the fact I don't put them above any other citizen or job that a society needs. A demand of "respect my service, where's yours?" is met with an appropriate reply of a side-eye at those who think they're somehow superior and a "Sit down, citizen." 

You will never find evidence of me claiming military service because it doesn't exist.  OKC's lies, do. 

I've dealt with a ton of crap comments of all sorts tossed my way and if it's game related, I do shrug it off or poke back.  I never go off-game until someone takes that tack and then I get anklehumped for pushing back against it.

See, people will believe OKC's lies over my truths because of the way losers let that "dislike for my bluntness moderate their acceptance of actual wrong behavior."  Look at you, doubting my word.

Hell, I'm only here because of Caine's feeble attempt to bully me here by trying to make okc into the victim.  Have you even read those screeshots?  Have you?

Maybe instead of trying to minimize my message, minimize OKC's - call him on it, ask him to prove it.

Im not taking anyones side in this, to be honest I think your all a bunch of kids pointing at each other saying "Your a jerk!", "No you are!".

OKC is a liar, and your blowing this out of proportion. The whole thing is a nonstarter. You mouthed off to them, they mouthed off to you, then you took offence at some BS they said and brought it here to start a fuss. Again it just doesnt matter, let it go.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2024, 11:45:32 AM »
Im not taking anyones side in this, to be honest I think your all a bunch of kids pointing at each other saying "Your a jerk!", "No you are!".

OKC is a liar, and your blowing this out of proportion. The whole thing is a nonstarter. You mouthed off to them, they mouthed off to you, then you took offence at some BS they said and brought it here to start a fuss. Again it just doesnt matter, let it go.

It's the nature of the lie and the intent behind it. Especially in a community like this.

Let me repeat what you seemed to have overlooked:  I've dealt with a ton of crap comments of all sorts tossed my way and if it's game related, I do shrug it off or poke back.  I never go off-game until someone takes that tack and then I get anklehumped for pushing back against it.

Let me repeat this just to be sure: It's the nature of the lie and the intent behind it. Especially in a community like this.

<edit: let's not forget Caine's OP of this thread trying to make okc look like a victim.  How you feel about that attempt in making me out to be the bad guy here?>
« Last Edit: July 31, 2024, 11:50:13 AM by Shane »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2024, 12:10:14 PM »

It's the nature of the lie and the intent behind it. Especially in a community like this.

Let me repeat what you seemed to have overlooked:  I've dealt with a ton of crap comments of all sorts tossed my way and if it's game related, I do shrug it off or poke back.  I never go off-game until someone takes that tack and then I get anklehumped for pushing back against it.

Let me repeat this just to be sure: It's the nature of the lie and the intent behind it. Especially in a community like this.

<edit: let's not forget Caine's OP of this thread trying to make okc look like a victim.  How you feel about that attempt in making me out to be the bad guy here?>

By fighting back like this your just giving credence to what they say..... "me thinks he doth protest too much". You know its BS, we know its BS, but by pushing the issue more and more it has got to make people start doubting, dont you think?

As for Caine, hes just another kid in the sand box screamin "You a jerk too!" because he doesnt want to be left out.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2024, 12:24:50 PM »
Sticks and stones..

The globe is filled with weirdos..

The internet just makes it easier to connect with one..

Your blood pressure isn't worth it

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2024, 12:41:03 PM »

Fact..... words are just words.... it is how a person takes them that makes a difference. If you let words bother you, people will tweak you all the time. Don't let words bother you and the person spewing them will get tired flapping their jaw for no results and go elsewhere to find another victim.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)