Author Topic: Here we go ...  (Read 686 times)

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: Here we go ...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2024, 03:36:47 PM »
…with the nonsense.

lol bombshell footage.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2024, 04:07:35 PM »
…with the nonsense.

lol bombshell footage.

Yeah, I know.  Pretty much everyone already knows it's happening.       

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2024, 04:35:56 PM »
Consider the source :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2024, 05:20:08 PM »
Yeah, I know.  Pretty much everyone already knows it's happening.     
If it is on the internet it must be true especially if it fits the narrative of my beliefs.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2024, 06:10:15 PM »
If it is on the internet it must be true especially if it fits the narrative of my beliefs.

Similar to Russian collusion?  Ouch.  Anyone with half a brain knows what was documented in this video is happening. 

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2024, 07:47:28 PM »
Similar to Russian collusion?  Ouch.  Anyone with half a brain knows what was documented in this video is happening.

I'm very sorry to hear you were born with half a brain... my condolences. :grin:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2024, 08:19:08 PM »
I'm very sorry to hear you were born with half a brain... my condolences. :grin:

No problem.  We'll let things play out.  Just like we did with the 4 year, $32,000,000 Russian collusion investigation (hoax).  You boys never seem to want to talk about the ultimate conspiracy theory.   
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 08:21:48 PM by RUSH1 »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2024, 05:30:23 AM »
No problem.  We'll let things play out.  Just like we did with the 4 year, $32,000,000 Russian collusion investigation (hoax).  You boys never seem to want to talk about the ultimate conspiracy theory.

That investigation just proved it was both sides of the aisle against the middle- the orange man who had zero control over his mouth..neither want him or his drama..

They're actually trying to change the history of the hyena now to make her incompetence electable..it is 1984 in action

You can count on 10's of 1000's of new illegal immigrant ballots being illegally counted again this November to assist with this latest manipulation...can you say ballot harvesting?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2024, 06:57:16 AM »
Even a Cub reporter would have run down to the clerks office to check the voters records for these illegal voters. The unnamed “Investigative” reporter did not mention doing that. I rather doubt they were an investigator or reporter.
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2024, 01:10:08 PM »
Good grief some of you really will believe anything.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2024, 02:14:23 PM »
Even a Cub reporter would have run down to the clerks office to check the voters records for these illegal voters. The unnamed “Investigative” reporter did not mention doing that. I rather doubt they were an investigator or reporter.

Shamus,good see you pop in! I miss that smooth FM voice…..

I don’t want to speak on the subject of this thread as I don’t have a dog in this fight. My only reason for posting was to say Hey to an old friend.  Now back to either side of the same coin.

<S<

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2024, 02:35:05 PM »
Good grief some of you really will believe anything.

Like Russian collusion?   

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2024, 02:45:33 PM »

says the Russian collusion coolaid sucker.