Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8531 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2024, 08:38:24 AM »
I didn't not mention names for a reason, hence the title too.

Just because a man runs by a bank that is robbed, doesn't mean he robbed it.

When someone plays goofy ways, they open themselves to goofy suspicions.

When a player can accurately find and kill a specific grudge target over and over, up to 6-7 times in a row, they open themselves up to questions.

Had the switch gone to Bish I'd have nothing to say. But when I can very accurately predict a situation I need to retire and go to Vegas. I predicted what two players would do up to the second, that would kick start anyone.

Again, when a player can accurately know where someone is always at, fly straight to them, targeting them over and over to harass them and humiliate them on 200 and bbs, they open themselves up to suspect.

I never called anyone a cheater ever. I'm not a competitive player, I don't care about score nor who kills me how many times. I don't play to be the best of anything. I'm sure it shows.

Of course I welcome anyone and everyone. I even supported Skyyr's return on a post of 50 pages saying no. I did not play when certain events took place, I witnessed nothing, I know nothing about them first hand. I do know I've watch said person find and kill the same person over and over, always knowing where they are and what they are flying. This is NOT the first time this has been brought up.

If I had a suggestion to stop such suspicions it would be to stop targeting individuals over and over to harass them. I take no responsibility for the picture one paints of themself, nor the suspect situations they create.

I had a strange observation that fit repeat situations. Nothing more, nothing less. I mentioned no names.

I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2024, 08:51:33 AM »
I was there and have the film of wrecker getting called a shade right after I killed him. I have the same film of him saying "good shots" to me.

I'll post the film if you'd like me to show you quoting Wrecker's stats and then harassing him, but trying to do it in such a way you could deny you were referring to him. You can't lie your way out of it.

A quick forum search would reveal he's been here for over a decade.

As I stated on the films page and will repeat. I lied about NOTHING, I have nothing to lie myself out of. Only the logs prove my point of predictions. You think you're so damn smart that you missed my point TOTALLY. You can insert ANY name. The fight matters not, the words spoken matters not. Nothing you posted matters at all, it proves ZERO.

I predicted a situation and you have zero film of that, nothing you say or do effects that. The question remains, how do you always know where a grudge target is and fly directly to them to over and over. Your videos do not answer that. Your videos do not dispell my predictions. All you did was brought names into the spotlight, nothing more. I didn't do that. Had you not done that no one would have a clue who the hell I was talking about. You exposed that. You filled in the blanks. You proved nothing but a name.

How you always know where a grudge target is is the subject, the name is not the subject. The perceived tactic is not the subject. How you always know where someone is, no matter how you do it, IS the subject.

I protected him by NOT mentioning a name. YOU dragged the guy into the spotlight yourself. The spotlight is you and your actions.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 08:56:49 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2024, 08:58:50 AM »
Right that's the BBS read, I think I have absorbed enough stupidity for one day
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2024, 09:16:56 AM »
Tactic freak situation or not, take note where the crickets start.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2024, 09:18:55 AM »
Right that's the BBS read, I think I have absorbed enough stupidity for one day

You mean like the 50+ anti-Skyyr pages you incited? Pot meet kettle
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 09:21:07 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2024, 10:32:40 AM »
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2024, 11:40:21 AM »
Oh a purse fight! :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2024, 11:46:50 AM »
For the record: targeting individuals no matter where they fly, for whatever country they are on, is why so many players have left, including myself. The strategy of the intended purpose of the game is dead.

Since Hitech thinks targeting is fine, after multiple videos, multiple players, and multiple examples have been sent to HTC with no disciplinary actions. I and many others no longer support $15 a month for 10 hours to play a month if I'm lucky.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2024, 11:54:10 AM »
I didn't know that many had left recently.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2024, 12:29:14 PM »
I and many others no longer support $15 a month for 10 hours to play a month

$15 is a lot of money for some people, I get it.

I hope your financial situation improves soon. I'll gladly pay a sub for you if needed. Just let me know.

<S>
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2024, 01:35:19 PM »

I hope your financial situation improves soon. I'll gladly pay a sub for you if needed. Just let me know.

<S>
It adds up. How about you send HT a check for the years of potential subscribers you “griefed” into quitting before you were banned?

<S>
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2024, 01:56:27 PM »

<S>

It's not about the money for me. Ive paid every month I think since 2013. It's about the money for Hitech, since he refuses to make any adjustments to the current strategic aspect to gameplay and what it means to be a MMO game/simulator. And it's about me not enjoying this gameplay anymore. I've spoken with my words for a long while, but now I've got to speak with my wallet. I appreciate that though. Go ahead pay for another account in my honor.

:salute
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 02:02:01 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2024, 02:07:07 PM »
It adds up. How about you send HT a check for the years of potential subscribers you “griefed” into quitting before you were banned?

I've brought back 10+ since returning; two in the last month returned because of my YouTube channel (CptHappy and RogentX).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 02:17:33 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2024, 02:17:39 PM »
I've brought back 10+ since returning; two in the last week returned because of my YouTube channel (CptHappy and RogentX).
Guess that makes up for 9 or 10 years. Wonder how many have you run off since your return?
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2024, 03:55:19 PM »
Guess that makes up for 9 or 10 years. Wonder how many have you run off since your return?

If true, I’m always glad some brings in players.

This was not a vendetta post, I’m a big boy and I don’t cry about losing a fight, I get a brand new plane and ammo. He didn’t do anything “wrong”, I just picked up on something.

This was about a scenario I observed.

Going along with a few here. Skyyr, your antics have caused harm, and someone willfully causes harm after we work to get numbers up, that sets me off. I don’t care that you don’t care.

I gave a wise old man suggestion,.. stop targeting and harassing players. Our game is more important to us than your ego.

I let some things pass to stay clear of drama. But when you went after a nice guy like Eagler, we have problems. Eagler provokes no one. Yet you shredded him in open air.

Had you not done things like that I would have never even thought as about it. Your actions bring this attention.

I hope you get your ego ducks in a row and we can retain those you piss off, chase off, and yourself. Chances are you didn’t technically cheat, I never said you did.’

If you love the game its time you show respect for it and the players, especially those who salute you after losing as good sports just to get snubbed.

Stop harassing our players. Just play the game and allow others to have their fun too. Everyone plays for different reasons and styles. We’re not here for your approval.

I don’t like being this guy, but I will.