Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8524 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #345 on: August 12, 2024, 05:51:02 PM »
For the sake of logic, no, it isn't "which plane flies straight the farthest at max alt before reaching top speed". If you climb to 10,000 feet at 200 kts you will most likely reach 10,000 ft before I do and travel further in a straight line at that altitude than me climbing out at 300kts. That does not automatically mean you will be going faster than me when we merge at 10,000ft. There are aircraft specific variables to consider.

Please, genuinely, stop educating him. His entire squad wrote literal essays trying to figure out what "cheat" I was using to be faster at the merge. A private pilot with 20 hours of ground school would have known the answer. I'd prefer they stay ignorant, 9 years later.  :D
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: August 12, 2024, 05:51:33 PM »
Sorry if I'm off topic of how "Player A" is performing these unexplainable feats but I find aeronautics much more interesting.

It started out amusing, but it has quickly become exhausting. Let’s talk more about aeronautics
 :aok
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #347 on: August 12, 2024, 05:59:03 PM »
When you've drained the last drop from your plastic bottle of cheap generic vodka, how long before you begin to shake and shudder? 

8 hours?

Notice what you didn’t reply to

You have very lonely life don’t you.

You revert back into yourself, you project.

You have nothing else or no one else to entertain. You have no growth, you have no direction. You are shunned and its causing self implosion. You invent a persona you have more control over

Reality is not your friend.

You praise Skyyr on discord, because your heart is filled with hate about your situation

Skyyr hasn’t worked in months. Starting to question why. We 86 crazies too

« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 06:03:16 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #348 on: August 12, 2024, 06:18:36 PM »
Please, genuinely, stop educating him. His entire squad wrote literal essays trying to figure out what "cheat" I was using to be faster at the merge. A private pilot with 20 hours of ground school would have known the answer. I'd prefer they stay ignorant, 9 years later.  :D

Your own medicine is coming. Open up

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2024, 06:33:59 PM »
Notice what you didn’t reply to

What are you babbling about now?  What did I not reply too?

Something about a 70's phone clanging?  I don't even know what that means.

Please get medical help.

Don't expect me to dissect most of your walls of text.  They are nothing but drunk dribble.

You praise Skyyr on discord, because your heart is filled with hate about your situation

I have never spoken to Skyyr on Discord.  What are you babbling about?

I just find it ridiculous for Dmonslyer, or anyone else to claim Skyyr has no ACM skills and can't get kills unless he has an alt or plane advantage.
The vids are public.  How many duel vids do you need to see?  Any rational, objective, honest observer would realize that is nonsense.

Anyone claiming that, needs to go into the DA with him in controlled conditions and provide a best 5 out of 7 duel test in film and vid if you want.
I suspect he can at least hold his own against anyone in here.  If you claim that is false, then run the experiment and provide us the data.

As far as his sht talk, well he is not alone there.  That's pretty much all of chan200 which is why I never tuned it so it would never be something that would affect me.

If you have actual evidence of him using multiple accounts to track players, I say submit that to HT.  Today!  That would be a clear violation and I would support you submitting that data.

I can't phrase any of this any more clearly for you.  Wait and re-read it when you are sober and maybe it will stick.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 06:50:45 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2024, 06:38:03 PM »
Ironically. We have not run supplies to Ukraine for a while. Yet when we do again you’re on AH

How’s that psychological evaluation going?

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2024, 06:41:27 PM »
What are you babbling about now?  What did I not reply too?

Something about a 70's phone clanging?  I don't even know what that means.

Please get medical help.

Don't expect me to dissect most of your walls of text.  They are nothing but drunk dribble.

I have never spoken to Skyyr on Discord.  What are you babbling about?

I just find it ridiculous for Dmonslyer, or anyone else to claim Skyyr has no ACM skills and can't get kills unless he has an alt or plane advantage.
The vids are public.  How many duel vids do you need to see?  Any rational, objective, honest observer would realize that is nonsense.

Anyone claiming that, needs to go into the DA with him in controlled conditions and provide a best 5 out of 7 duel test in film and vid if you want.
I suspect he can at least hold his own against anyone in here.  If you claim that is false, then run the experiment and provide us the data.

As far as his sht talk, well he is not alone there.  That's pretty much all of chan200 which is why I never tuned it so it would never be something that would affect me.

If you have actual evidence of him using multiple accounts to track players, I say submit that to HT.  Today!  That would be a clear violation and I would support you submitting that data.

I can't phrase it any of this any more clearly for you.  Wait and re-read it when you are sober and maybe it will stick.

Denial, is your first escape

“,,,come back Shane!!, Shane come back, Shane!! Shane!! Come back…”
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 06:43:45 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2024, 06:44:23 PM »
Denial, is your first escape

OK, bottle boy.

Help me out.  Without a wall of text, ask me your question again in clear sucienct English.  I don't know what you mean by 70's phone clanging.  Is that your question?

Can anyone translate Animl's drunk-speak?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: August 12, 2024, 06:47:11 PM »
Ironically. We have not run supplies to Ukraine for a while. Yet when we do again you’re on AH

How’s that psychological evaluation going?

Is that for me or someone else?

Are there some other voices in your head you are having a conversation with? 

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2024, 06:51:45 PM »
All this drama makes me wanna resub, please stop so I don’t relapse.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2024, 06:59:35 PM »
All this drama makes me wanna resub, please stop so I don’t relapse.

Well, you don't need to sub to get all the latest Jerry Springer.

Just open any Animl thread.  Watch the puke on the floor.  He is on another bender.

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2024, 07:03:25 PM »
Well, you don't need to sub to get all the latest Jerry Springer.

Just open any Animl thread.  Watch the puke on the floor.  He is on another bender.

These threads tend to only be a preview of the soap-opera that occurs in game. Maybe I’ll cancel my Netflix.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2024, 07:19:11 PM »
These threads tend to only be a preview of the soap-opera that occurs in game. Maybe I’ll cancel my Netflix.

Ironically, in game they’re mostly quiet  :rofl
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2024, 08:07:03 PM »
Skyyr takes off 2 sectors away from fight. He comes in at 15k full speed. I spot him in a regular basis. Cap those bases and deprive him of alt and speed. With iut that he’s just averave. Ho him every time. Give him no chances.

Player by his rules

I can spot him with zero aids.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2024, 08:46:02 PM »
Is that for me or someone else?

Are there some other voices in your head you are having a conversation with?

You’re seriously struggling with me. Any port in the childish storm huh?
Grasping grasping. Lil panic there Gumby? Uts consistently you who cranks up your gumball machine. We all know it. You think you’re always.going to have the last word
. You lose your mind because I don’t grant that.

I could get drunk as sin and still run circles around you, if I drank. I so have you pegged.

Always insult the sourse to remove credibility that you are pegged.

Kleenex?

How many actually reply to your garbage?

<opens bag of popcorn> dance boy, dance

« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 08:54:12 PM by Animl-AW »