Author Topic: For Animl  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
For Animl
« on: August 06, 2024, 08:50:56 PM »
Several players said you were saying I was "jumpy" and saying "WTF" when you died. No lag on my end. Included the AHF files as well.

#1: https://youtu.be/XuLwWzX7fkA

#2: https://youtu.be/4jloaLB5LoY

« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 10:05:24 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: For Animl
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 10:57:08 PM »
What you're attempting to point out is totally off subject and irrelevant. Who said what matters not. The actual fights matter not. You're not showing what I spoke about, because you didn't watch what I did. I didn't even hit play.

I never mentioned names. Not here nor on 200. I still haven't mentioned names, you did.

See, this is where a AH film should be posted. You seem to have a stigma about that
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 11:17:50 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 12:55:17 AM »
See, this is where a AH film should be posted. You seem to have a stigma about that

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl :rofl  :rofl

(they were attached, you'd know that if you could read)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2024, 08:21:26 AM »
I didn't not mention names for a reason, hence the title too.

Just because a man runs by a bank that is robbed, doesn't mean he robbed it.

When someone plays goofy ways, they open themselves to goofy suspicions.

When a player can accurately find and kill a specific grudge target over and over, up to 6-7 times in a row, they open themselves up to questions.

Had the switch gone to Bish I'd have nothing to say. But when I can very accurately predict a situation I need to retire and go to Vegas. I predicted what two players would do up to the second, that would kick start anyone.

Again, when a player can accurately know where someone is always at, fly straight to them, targeting them over and over to harass them and humiliate them on 200 and bbs, they open themselves up to suspect.

I never called anyone a cheater ever. I'm not a competitive player, I don't care about score nor who kills me how many times. I don't play to be the best of anything. I'm sure it shows.

Of course I welcome anyone and everyone. I even supported Skyyr's return on a post of 50 pages saying no. I did not play when certain events took place, I witnessed nothing, I know nothing about them first hand. I do know I've watch said person find and kill the same person over and over, always knowing where they are and what they are flying. This is NOT the first time this has been brought up.

If I had a suggestion to stop such suspicions it would be to stop targeting individuals over and over to harass them. I take no responsibility for the picture one paints of themself, nor the suspect situations they create.

I had a strange observation that fit repeat situations. Nothing more, nothing less. I mentioned no names.

I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2024, 08:29:11 AM »
:rofl  :rofl  :rofl :rofl  :rofl

(they were attached, you'd know that if you could read)

If you keep toying with me, you will be toyed with in return. I'm not going to take your mouth. I will not allow it to be a happy memory for you. Maybe you should take up reading. Why take the time to make videos if you posted the film on first round? makes zero sense. No I did not see the films 3 minutes after you posted. I suspect you modified. You lie at the drop of a hat. You are only a victim of yourself. PERIOD. You think you're smart and I call it it Dunning-Kruger effect. No one is more obvious than you. No one opens themselves to suspect more than you, so cram it clown. <flicks ear> now what gumby? How you find people and fly straight to them over and over is beyond suspect. You paint your own picture.

As I STATED, your videos do not show what I was talking about AT ALL, sit down and shut up.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 08:37:57 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 08:38:04 AM »
If you keep toying with me, you will be toyed with in return. I'm not going to take your mouth. I will not allow it to be a happy memory for you. Maybe you should take up reading. Why take the time to make videos if you posted the film on first round? makes zero sense. No I did not see the films 3 minutes after you posted. I suspect you modified. You lie at the drop of a hat. You are only a victim of yourself. PERIOD. You think you're smart and I call it it Dunning-Kruger effect. No one is more obvious than you. No one opens themselves to suspect more than you, so cram it clown. <flicks ear> now what gumby? How you find people and fly straight to them over and over is beyond suspect. You paint your own picture.

The edit date on my post is before you ever made your reply or posted to this thread. I get it, you can't read.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2024, 08:52:14 AM »
Two idiots walk into a bar
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2024, 11:51:28 AM »
Two idiots walk into a bar

One complete moron follows them in to instigate

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2024, 12:09:29 PM »
The edit date on my post is before you ever made your reply or posted to this thread. I get it, you can't read.

I don’t bother with irrelevant content

Your immature insults do not distract from the real point your comments and video deflect from.

You exploit everything, you have a method to pin point a grudge target to harass and humiliate them. Period. This has been a long standing wonder about you. You paint your own picture. Not one thing I said is out of line with your rep nor your patterns.

Maybe you should check your time-line. What makes you think I replied as soon as it was opened? I can get up and do something snd return 5 min later. And I didn’ t even care about the post, I had already replied in the other thread.

Since you don’t grasp my point I reposted a reply in two places. Its your pattern that made me look in the first place.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2024, 12:17:19 PM »
you have a method to pin point a grudge target

By using logic, deduction, and completely valid game mechanics? lol

Let's just ignore the fact that out of 4 encounters last night, you came at me and initiated the first 3 fights with altitude and airspeed on me (and of those 3, someone else got the kill on you for 2 of them). You can even see this in the first film I posted in this thread: I'm fighting CANUKK and you jump into the fight and try to shoot me down, only to get shot down in 2 maneuvers (go to 1:10 and see for yourself).

https://youtu.be/XuLwWzX7fkA

I'd suggest Robert Shaw's book and a college course on Critical Thinking.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 12:27:33 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2024, 02:26:16 PM »
By using logic, deduction, and completely valid game mechanics? lol

Let's just ignore the fact that out of 4 encounters last night, you came at me and initiated the first 3 fights with altitude and airspeed on me (and of those 3, someone else got the kill on you for 2 of them). You can even see this in the first film I posted in this thread: I'm fighting CANUKK and you jump into the fight and try to shoot me down, only to get shot down in 2 maneuvers (go to 1:10 and see for yourself).

https://youtu.be/XuLwWzX7fkA

I'd suggest Robert Shaw's book and a college course on Critical Thinking.

Dude i only encountered you twice and it wasn’t about me. You’re doing your best to jeep it off subject. And no, you killing the same people over and over is not about me coming to you.
The last thing you are is honest

It was only the single sortie that caught my attention. it reminded me. Evidently you’re projecting me to be the liar and me chasing you when its the opposite. Projection: you learn how to read, you stop trying to wiggle away from the point everyone watches every night.

Logs would show what I stated is exactly 100% true. Your videos mean zero, again learn how to read, 4 times over now.

You are known for pin-pointing locations and harassing with multi kills.

I’m not going to continue this drama and fact shifting game with you.

I said what I said and I stand by it.

Don’t ever fool yourself that you’re out-thinking me. Thats the def of Dunning-Kruger.

No matter shade, spotter, innocent. You know how to pin- point and harass very specific players.

Personality+odds+patterns = precise predictions.

If you’re going to reply like a dweeb I’ll treat you like one. You’re not making mr your pi** boy.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2024, 02:34:46 PM »
An example of Dunning-Kruger would be you stating we only fought twice yesterday; when you dove on me 4 times and failed to realize who you were fighting half of those fights. In one of the fights in question, you ran and Jim0045 killed you. Want the film? What happens when I post it and it shows you diving on me, just like in the fight above, failing to hit anything, floundering, then ultimately dying? Would you then realize you're the one mistaken? Catch-22 for you right there.

Further irony is the fact your k/d is approximately 0.2-0.3 (meaning you die approximately ~4 times for every kill you get, despite having an advantage at least 50% of the time), yet you're lecturing people on the intricacies of how tactics and strategy work. You've held that K/D almost your entire career.

An intelligent person would recognize, statistically, that's a solid sub-average trend. An intelligent person would realize that an average player has a K/D around 1.0. Someone exhibiting the odd characteristics of Dunning-Kruger's study, however, would claim that despite their continuous sub-average performance, they're quite well-aware of how to play the game and about air combat.

The results of the Dunning-Kruger study actually show something quite ironic: that people who don't understand studies are quick to quote them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 03:13:40 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2024, 02:22:34 PM »
Shaw's book is garbage, change my mind.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2024, 03:29:06 PM »
Shaw's book is garbage, change my mind.

A man on a one-man team is both the worst and best player. Something that is alone in its class is both the best and worst of its class.

Shaw's book was, and still largely is, the only comprehensive resource of its kind in a readily-digestible format. As such, it's a required primer and intermediate material. But, there's nothing that builds on it and teaches how to adapt it to non-textbook scenarios.

It's not garbage; you have to fully understand it and then build upon that. I think that's where most pilots fall short. They think Shaw is the end-all; but in reality, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2024, 03:13:13 AM »
I've seen rotting fungus growing at the bottom of a sewage ditch, spewing gas bubbles that had more intelligence that what you just tried pulling off.

Seriously, get some mental help,... you're whacked.

BTW where are these AH Films you claimed to have posted.. those aren't AH Films twit breath.

I'll bet your scared as hell to do that, because you hide crap.,
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 03:18:18 AM by Animl-AW »