Author Topic: Jaeger - Eagler "vulched" you, not me  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Jaeger - Eagler "vulched" you, not me
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2024, 01:44:50 PM »
it was exciting but I'm not looking to learn how to improve my skills I'm just looking to have fun.. im a mumbler turned down sound  on video

Let's get you some ACM lessons. Let's meet up next time you're on. You have Discord?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2024, 01:51:18 PM »
So what you just told me is the #1 scoring guy in MNM is a guy who can barely break even in the MA and can't get a kill in the DA 1v1. That same guy is a guy who broke the rules and ultimately caused the start of this thread.

Yeah, you're selling the idea that "MNM teaches skill," lol.

not at all.  you have a weird way of trying to twist the narrative once your statements are found to be... lacking.

There's no "#1" MNM player, no cumulative stats that would indicate of there were indeed one.  What you have is a collection of pilots, some of which do better than others in the MNM environment and a weekly ability to stroke your ego if you wanted to use the events page data. (The log has to turned on for the event for the data to be compiled. Sometimes this doesn't happen so no data exists that event.)

Not sure who you're trying to flex on with the MA/DA comments?  Me?  LoFL!  When there was an actual organic duel set up in MA (same plane, same alt) encounter - you didn't even last three turns!  E-management, baybeeeee!

How about the recent one where you missed your ho (so did I, lucky for you) rammed me (no msg my end, boi) and I let you limp home.

When it comes down to actual non-picks or rams, our record is a lot closer.  If I had better aim, our record would be even closer. You know how many times you managed to limp home after encountering me? Did I let you go, in some cases, yeah, for reasons.

I still get a hilarious kick out of owning you over 10 mins while your passenger, Scoober2, was trying to bait me into thinking it was him, not you, and the level of failed smack on his end was made so delicious when I got the "You shot down egoboi" message.

film #1  The most DAish MA engagement with egoboi - watch it all before you try and spin the narrative. How many times the merge got reset? (the last 1 min is where it's at.  Lookit that awesome e-management.

Film #2  This is where egoboi has scoober2 riding with him (I hope it was live streamed, lofl) talking smack.  Sat on egoboi's head for 5+ mins, then popped him.

Film #3  this was the sortie right before film #2 in which i kindly let egoboi limp home (not the first time, either) after pwnsaucing him hard.

Film #4 Just to show you my assertion about film #3 has basis in fact with a bonus one-sided ram and missed HO's by both!

Work on your reversals, Skyyr, they don't get it done, except by luck, vs those who do possess skills.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2024, 02:00:19 PM »
Let's get you some ACM lessons. Let's meet up next time you're on. You have Discord?
scotty8538
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2024, 02:05:24 PM »
Not really a lie - your squad name is literally “MNM - Mind your Ho”

You have an issue reminding people of the most commonly violated rule in MNM? 

I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2024, 02:07:49 PM »
Perhaps human psychology evades you or is completely a foreign topic; but despite your projections, people have different definitions of fun.

Fun for me is unbridled competition. Fun for me is not knowing what my opponent is going to choose. Fun for me is having to compete with more options, not less. Quite literally, events like MNM serve to reduce those variables by having less options. Events like these don't teach a transferable skill, they teach bad habits that don't work when those constraints are removed. For example, in what scenario would a low-alt cap ever be present? None. It doesn't exist anywhere except in someone's arbitrary rules. It literally serves as a handicap for the benefit of the players who don't understand the vertical.

Like I said, when the #1 scoring guy can't even get a kill 1v1 when starting on someone's six in the DA, I think it underscores my point quite well.

I'm glad you have an event you attend and I wish it the best of luck, I just have no interest in it.

Naw, I'm good on my grasp of psychology and human motivations - pegged you from the get-go. 

Your ego truly prevents you from having fun, let alone realizing what fun actually is.

btw, who is this #1 scoring person you keep alluding to?  Your metric seems flawed as you try to compare apples to peanuts.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 02:09:51 PM by Shane »

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2024, 02:33:55 PM »
Perhaps human psychology evades you or is completely a foreign topic; but despite your projections, people have different definitions of fun.

Fun for me is unbridled competition. Fun for me is not knowing what my opponent is going to choose. Fun for me is having to compete with more options, not less. Quite literally, events like MNM serve to reduce those variables by having less options. Events like these don't teach a transferable skill, they teach bad habits that don't work when those constraints are removed. For example, in what scenario would a low-alt cap ever be present? None. It doesn't exist anywhere except in someone's arbitrary rules. It literally serves as a handicap for the benefit of the players who don't understand the vertical.

Like I said, when the #1 scoring guy can't even get a kill 1v1 when starting on someone's six in the DA, I think it underscores my point quite well.

I'm glad you have an event you attend and I wish it the best of luck, I just have no interest in it.

This is hilarious coming from someone who has to look at outside stats pages to figure out what plane someone is in so they can create an advantage off it it   :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2024, 02:59:37 PM »
This is hilarious coming from someone who has to look at outside stats pages to figure out what plane someone is in so they can create an advantage off it it   :rofl

Imagine thinking its normal not to use tools available to you. lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2024, 03:00:26 PM »
Not sure who you're trying to flex on with the MA/DA comments?  Me?

No, I wasn't talking about you. You weren't the top scoring guy in the MNM screenshot nor did you start on my six in the DA. Go back and check the stats and you'll realize it's Eagler I was referring to. Reading and comprehension isn't a strongsuit of yours, is it?

Work on your reversals, Skyyr, they don't get it done, except by luck, vs those who do possess skills.

Don't talk to me about reversals, lmao

https://youtu.be/wa3vNgpl22k?si=LDhtbBoIgyJ2UhEg&t=328

Better luck next time, zip.

https://youtu.be/3k42YOgZ1GE
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 03:03:39 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2024, 03:20:40 PM »

Okay, so you do need to know what your opponent (cough the person you are targeting) is going to choose...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2024, 04:07:55 PM »
No, I wasn't talking about you. You weren't the top scoring guy in the MNM screenshot nor did you start on my six in the DA. Go back and check the stats and you'll realize it's Eagler I was referring to. Reading and comprehension isn't a strongsuit of yours, is it?

Don't talk to me about reversals, lmao

https://youtu.be/wa3vNgpl22k?si=LDhtbBoIgyJ2UhEg&t=328

Better luck next time, zip.

https://youtu.be/3k42YOgZ1GE

No, I figured you meant Eagler, but wanted you to own it.  But once again, Eagler is not the #1 in MNM, perhaps that particular day but not overall by any discernible metric.  You could go back thru the year, compile the weekly kills and come up with the person who had the most "kills" in MNM, bearing in mind proxies occur quite often as those buildings and low ground effects grab planes.  Landing is not a regular occurrance, some do when they had a nice streak, or are damaged enough to want to try and make it out of the furball.

Was that the reversal where you slammed the brakes in panic, got torn up by me (kill msg woot!) and I hit your falling apart plane and augered in?  That was funny.  Or was it the lucky I missed one?  Seriously, I have often torn you up and let you go. Probably even more times than you HO/rammed and claimed a win as you go down (like that one I mentioned above, but without the HO part.)

This one.  Hilarious, made more so by the facts that you were in a Temp and dropped gear.  :joystick: :airplane: :rofl :ahand :neener:

It seems you're still butthurt I laughed and walked out on you in the DA - then proceed to clock you in MA when I can be bothered.  That Scoober2 ride-along was also hilarious.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2024, 04:12:11 PM »

This one.  Hilarious, made more so by the facts that you were in a Temp and dropped gear.  :joystick: :airplane: :rofl :ahand :neener:

And you died. Had you not went or the shot, you would have lost. So either way, you died vulching a Tempest on takeoff.

Thanks for the kill this past weekend. Ill upload it shortly.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2024, 04:19:48 PM »
If it doesn't feed the boys ego he's not interested

That's why he lives in a game

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2024, 04:45:25 PM »

The TA is available if you want to work on your reversals with me. (You almost made it the first film posted, not so much the others.)  I also notice your target fixation (ego) getting you killed more than it might should. Take film #2 as an example.  Did I need the help? Did I ask for it? Did I get a kill stolen from me? 

Those aren't the questions to be asking. The question is: did you let your target fixation get you killed? It's not the first time I led you to your death from it. And it seems to happen to you a lot.

Perhaps you're not using the tool you think you use best, your brain.  TA time might help.  Maybe even MNM will get you off the fixation and more on the evasion. 

Balance.  :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2024, 05:00:15 PM »
Gentlemen can we just settle this nonsense here and agree that you all have small dicks.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2024, 05:00:56 PM »
And you died. Had you not went or the shot, you would have lost. So either way, you died vulching a Tempest on takeoff.

Thanks for the kill this past weekend. Ill upload it shortly.

lofl again with the twisting of the narrative... we already went over this and how it went down.  "Taking off" and having almost 300ias when we merge? lofl.

You lost. In a temp, dropping gear - I shredded your panic with my guns, look at the hit sprites, lofl.  You didn't even watch the film to see how it was nowhere near a "vulch on my taking off tempest."  Seriously, lofl.

Again, a film with your target fixation (ego) getting you killed.  Want me to ride along and watch your 6 for you? Scoober2 did it poorly.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 05:19:16 PM by Shane »