Author Topic: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions  (Read 1685 times)

Online RUSH1

• Nickel Member
Re: Now that its over RNC & DNC productions
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2024, 11:24:01 AM »
Cheeto blocked the biggest bipartisan border bill in history to have something to run on. His words are everywhere.n he put everyone’s safty in jeopardy so he had something to run on. At all our expense.

The exec order put in place because cheeto blocked the bill brought crossings down by 50%, lower than when cheeto was in office.

Catch up with the times. Your stance is based on old exploitations. You’re out of date.

LOL.  You're still pushing that Biden political stunt as a bill?  This sir is why you are nothing but propaganda.  All Biden had to do is close the border.  No bill needed.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Online RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2024, 11:25:29 AM »
Well, it went from a decent nonpolitical conversation about two political events to this.  You guys are funny.  It's sad that you can't speak politics in America anymore without everyone resorting to negativity, name calling, slander, etc...  Really explains what's wrong today.

What is wrong is what brought it to this point.  Let's not be naive.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2024, 01:13:37 PM »
LOL.  You're still pushing that Biden political stunt as a bill?  This sir is why you are nothing but propaganda.  All Biden had to do is close the border.  No bill needed.   

You sir, have been placing words in my mouth I never said. If I mean it I'll fluff'n say it. You're the one painting your self a color by your accusations. You started the personal attacks stomping your foot trying to get your way, and you need to stay in your own lane and stop cramming words in my mouth. You just cannot resist every single wrinkle to back me in a corner. Mind your own biz. I do not care what your opinion of me is. I don't care what illusions your brain constructs. You're out of line and off subject,.. period.
Undue drama and politics is not a fun experience.
One must limit or remove exposure to such toxic poison

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2024, 01:34:54 PM »
You sir, have been placing words in my mouth I never said. If I mean it I'll fluffluffluffluff'n say it. You're the one painting your self a color by your accusations. You started the personal attacks stomping your foot trying to get your way, and you need to stay in your own lane and stop cramming words in my mouth. You just cannot resist every single wrinkle to back me in a corner. Mind your own biz. I do not care what your opinion of me is. I don't care what illusions your brain constructs. You're out of line and off subject,.. period.

He did not put words in your mouth. He quoted you and you said it quite clearly. Maybe you forgot what you said? Just read the quote.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 01:37:51 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.