Author Topic: 6 locked threads in 3 days and plenty of action in the game! AH IS POPPIN  (Read 619 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: 6 locked threads in 3 days and plenty of action in the game! AH IS POPPIN
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2024, 08:39:40 AM »

Well, this aged well.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2024, 09:18:16 AM »
As usual,  GLOAT failed to mention my continued unmatched dominance over him and his puny B-17 horde.   Three kills for no deaths despite him swirling in a cloud of his own fighters.  Be glad I was in a Dora not a Mustang or the carnage would have been even worse.

GLOAT also failed to mention Skyyr killing him at least four times before the Silkworm encounter.

What you're missing is the goal of killing you and dominating the airspace was already met.  Silkworm was the target at that point.    We had already sent you to the tower repeatedly.  Skyyr knew you were there pretending to be a fighter.    I hit you with so many rounds on that pass my hit  percentage went from 3.9 to over 7.   I wanted to see how many parts a B-17 could shed before it became unflyable.   Sadly, I'm just too good at killing your bombers so you went poof before I could find out.

Thanks for presenting such an easy target, bruh.   :banana:

The domination over FineTime was so thorough and complete that he logged off over a "connection issue" and we never saw him again.

Let the excuses roll!  :cheers:
Vraciu also fails to mention he always comes in from super high alt and engages when im battling mutluple foghters at once or when im afk...

I was fighting up to a half a dozen rooks when he shot me down and then oaraded that on 200. Had 6 kills one sortie he got me and 4 the other.

Its one thing to say u got me when its legit its another to only engage after everyone else took their shot and died and im all shot up  :rofl

Anyone with any common sense knowns im one of thehardest kills in the game  :neener:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2024, 09:21:36 AM »
Vraciu also fails to mention he always comes in from super high alt and engages when im battling mutluple foghters at once or when im afk...

I was fighting up to a half a dozen rooks when he shot me down and then oaraded that on 200. Had 6 kills one sortie he got me and 4 the other.

Its one thing to say u got me when its legit its another to only engage after everyone else took their shot and died and im all shot up  :rofl

Anyone with any common sense knowns im one of thehardest kills in the game  :neener:

You ain't hard for me to kill engaged or not.   I wrecked you by myself on the first kill.  It was you and me,  3 bombers vs one fighter.   Your lead ship went BOOM.     The only reason I didn't get all three is some others came in as I was resetting for my second pass.

I come in high enough to hit you going 425+ mph.   It is undefendable.  You think your tactics are legit when they are whacky but criticize mine because you can't counter them.

I can kill you with impunity.   You know it.  I know it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 09:23:51 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2024, 09:22:44 AM »
Flying the best E fighter in the game and barely 1:1 KD.  Can only get kills picking in a horde. 

:rolleyes: indeed.
if this isnt the pot calling the lettle black.

Thats exactly what your doing about you picking me this weekend. You cant pick when im engaged and shooting your friendlies down, come in at 500 mph while im shot up, send me to tower, then celebrate that like its a legit engagement between us LOL

I mean obviously you can do all that but really Vraciu? First no one is invested so its just you and me that care and even i dont.

I will say this. The first LEGIT arse whopping Vraviu gives me from the point i will come here and admit it and give a detailed report on how he cleaned my clock :aok

Gonna start the clock on this...
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2024, 09:26:02 AM »
I can assure you, there's more "action" on this forum than there is in game.  Logged on for 2 sorties last night, and that was all I could take.
thats because your flyong alone looking for that perfect scenario for a fair and honest fight.

You have to make the fight. This revolves around base pushing or base defense. Years ago the dog fights were an easy find. Nowadays you get to get in where you fit in and last night after 9pm things slowed down to just rooks defending are offensive campaign. There was a 4 hour window of excellent furballs.
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2024, 09:26:41 AM »
if this isnt the pot calling the lettle black.

Thats exactly what your doing about you picking me this weekend. You cant pick when im engaged and shooting your friendlies down, come in at 500 mph while im shot up, send me to tower, then celebrate that like its a legit engagement between us LOL

I mean obviously you can do all that but really Vraciu? First no one is invested so its just you and me that care and even i dont.

I will say this. The first LEGIT arse whopping Vraviu gives me from the point i will come here and admit it and give a detailed report on how he cleaned my clock :aok

Gonna start the clock on this...

37-2 over you so far since the last score was posted.   Plenty of mano a mano deaths you had there.  My first kill in you yesterday was solo.  3 bombers against me.  You died badly.   You are lucky I didn't get all three.  But everyone saw me kill you and got emboldened ty attack you before I could make another run.

I own you.  It's okay to admit it.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2024, 09:27:28 AM »
Well, this aged well.

This is sad, watched you go from a cool, likable fella to an absolute turd currently. Like I said, the company you keep bro. Hope you can shake this one off, some of your Rook buddies miss the friendly normal you, as do your bewildered cross country… Ask if you don’t believe.
 :confused:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2024, 09:36:10 AM »
This is sad, watched you go from a cool, likable fella to an absolute turd currently. Like I said, the company you keep bro. Hope you can shake this one off, some of your Rook buddies miss the friendly normal you, as do your bewildered cross country… Ask if you don’t believe.
Rot i want to thank you for upping your support game last few weeks. You have come in cluth quite a few times and its made the difference in a capture. <S>

I know the war isnt your top priority so the help you are giving is greatly appreciated.
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2024, 09:41:11 AM »
thats because your flyong alone looking for that perfect scenario for a fair and honest fight.

Most of my flights are heading into an outnumbered fight with one wingman.

I have not changed.  My thoughts, opinions, and actions are just as they were since before Skyyr came back.  What has changed is your perception of me based on the fact that I fly with Skyyr, which is fine.  I have always and will always call things like I see it.  I have no enemies or wish ill upon anyone.

I think I'm still as friendly as ever.  I even genuinely complimented you on 200 last night.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 09:45:03 AM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2024, 09:41:21 AM »

As usual,  GLOAT failed to mention my continued unmatched dominance over him and his puny B-17 horde.

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2024, 09:45:34 AM »
Where's Mindy?  :headscratch:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2024, 10:16:41 AM »
I have killed more trees than any of you skaliwags.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2024, 10:25:47 AM »
You know I really wish when you ignore some one it would also block out the inserted Quotes.

But I have sayin that is a lotta ego from one little basement dwelling arsepimple over a flipping arcade game LOL!
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2024, 10:37:04 AM »
I have killed more trees than any of you skaliwags.

I thought I won that award. < bows head in shame>

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2024, 10:39:06 AM »
Rot i want to thank you for upping your support game last few weeks. You have come in cluth quite a few times and its made the difference in a capture. <S>

I know the war isnt your top priority so the help you are giving is greatly appreciated.

He’s a good guy.