Author Topic: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High  (Read 1071 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High
« on: September 09, 2024, 10:24:57 AM »
Nobody does the propaganda better than Vraciu. If you are #1 at anything it is that  :cheers:

:ahand  :bolt:

Still have not seen a video posted. Post a link if you would. This community is in desperate need of material to work off of in oder to get better at dominating me like you do :x

Im not alledging the proof of your dominance isnt legit I just want to see this video you keep braghing about. Make sure you have sound on too so we can hear what everyone is saying while your at it :neener:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 10:26:32 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Re: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 10:26:51 AM »
Nobody does the propaganda better than Vraciu. If you are #1 at anything it is that  :cheers:

Still have not seen a video posted. Pos5 a link if you would. This community is in desperate need of material to work off of in oder to get better at dominating me like you do :x

Her buddies ankle would dispute that. LOL!
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 11:03:49 AM »
I say this not as any form of insult, but a clear observation of patterns..

Its very sad to watch 2 players implode on many levels over a GAME, as if its a life oreservation moment.

I’ve seen s lot in 35 yrs. I don’t recall seeing anyone go this far off yhe rails, where they even implement themselves. They can’t even have a cognitive convo.

Kinda sad to watch actually.

Every human goes through bad times, and I realize some lose control of themselves. Competition should not be confused with unraveling,  I feel sorry for what some cause themselves.

Its unfortunate they get to the point of ignoring rational reasoning , a wake up call.

<shrug>

Sometimes, ya just csn’t talk someone off the roof.

Denial is a helluva drug.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 11:13:42 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 11:18:49 AM »
Since the other thread was locked before I could reply to Banshee7...

I had switched to rooks way earlier in the day to find a fight...

You guys were rooks last night when I logged in..

And yes I will fly with knights against the mentally ill gang anyday..so I switched

After killing sky in his la7 (rope) and v in his fw my night was made lol

And no the post I made almost a year ago hasn't aged well as I didn't know what the others who had previous engagements with my pal were speaking of..

I do now sadly and have to agree with them..he's a good stick but his personality ruins it..and his ankle humping buddies add to the nonsense..

Hope to see all of you in mnm tonight!

Eagler
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 11:25:02 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 11:21:15 AM »

Still have not seen a video posted. Post a link if you would. This community is in desperate need of material to work off of in oder to get better at dominating me like you do :x

Im not alledging the proof of your dominance isnt legit I just want to see this video you keep braghing about. Make sure you have sound on too so we can hear what everyone is saying while your at it :neener:

The kill record doesn't lie.

Maybe one day I will post some film.  I have plenty of it.

You're an easy kill.  Ask the Rooks last night.  I talked them through step by step how I was going to wreck you and then proceeded to do it.  Solo.    Boom. 

:banana:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 11:22:54 AM »
Since the other thread was locked before I could reply to Banshee7...

I had switched to rooks way earlier in the day to find a fight...

You guys were rooks last night when I logged in..

And yes I will fly with knights against the mentally ill gang anyday..so I switched

After killing sky in his la7 (rope) and v in his fw my night was made lol

Hope to see all of you in mnm tonight!

Eagler

Only took ten of you and you came in from 20K.   I was damaged already from one of the other 9.

You can have it considering I killed you five in a row prior to that.   Scrub.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 11:40:35 AM »
Don’t waste time with the unhinged.

This is narcissism gone way off the rails into a deeper definition. They are not stable, you will not get a stable convo. Reasoning is nearly impossible, they only get worse.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 11:51:34 AM »
Don’t waste time with the unhinged.

This is narcissism gone way off the rails into a deeper definition. They are not stable, you will not get a stable convo. Reasoning is nearly impossible, they only get worse.

Waste time? Its not waste its an investment  :aok

Vraciu and I have a long standing commitment to FUSS against one and other. Certain lines dont get crossed but everything else is fair game and that boundary is long and wide. I silently elected to take the full force of Vraciu's trolling end of last year and maintain a health FUSS with him to this day. Ever notice we dont ever truly disrespect each other? He has no problem doing that with others.

We are giving players a blueprint how to FUSS without taking things personally. When someone is losing a troll argument the conversation always turn personal. Thats how you gauge where your at. If you already know reason is getting thrown out the window, you have to ask yourself is this a logical discussion or a flaming/trolling FUSS.

Its zero logic every time with Vraciu. I do it with certain players with a long track record of deserving it :x

Got to protect your personal feelings at all cost. This issnt just a game.... its a man's game. I can speak for Vraciu and myself when I say we do not give 2 turds in real life. You bet your arse when in the game, in the heat of the moment, we will both react a certain way depending on whether things turn out in our favor or not. PLease just dont be mistaken in assuming we are as invested mentally and emotionally as perhaps yourself. Your on a different level neither below or above us. Your a serendipudty player. One who immerses both ingame and with the community. Thats why I like and respect you so much because I get it. To some degree I am the same way.

We both let our actions speak for us. The difference between him and I is his victories end with sending someone back to tower and landing kills. HE must think whenever he lands it is reported on 200 in big bold letters that stand out to the community above those beneath him lol. My accomplishments go mostly unannounced and playerw like V rarely notice. They just here for the pews. They cant even comprehend how a map plays out. They chase dots. I move mud.

The significant edge I maintain over Vraciu is his parading kills of me. That in and of itself just adds glory and power to my presence in the game wheter he notices the effect it has on the community or not. Vraciu has done more to help build my presence in the last 6 months than any other player in this game. Why would I ever want our FUSS to simmer down or stop? We both have a great time with this  :salute
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 12:04:37 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 11:54:07 AM »
7 threads in 3 days LOL!

I'm willing to bet we are going to get to 8 easily before this day is out.

Just poke one of these basement dwelling toxic trolls in their ego and watch the sparks FLY! which is more flying than your going to see in the MA.

Maybe letting a perma banned creeper back into the game and the boards with a bunch of ankle humping fan girls was a really bad Idea, LOL!

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2024, 12:04:36 PM »
How's Kanth doing?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 12:05:42 PM »
How's Kanth doing?

Aw man yall must be executing dot.exe on these poor bastrds. LEt me get out the way  :banana:  :bolt:

Take it easy on a few of these old fellas. This game and their prestige is one of the few bastions of escape they have left in life.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 12:09:52 PM by mERv »
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2024, 12:13:21 PM »
Wow the dirty little creeper remembers the names of some of it's victims.

Probably keeps a list of names next to it's Ruffied candy it takes to the playground.

Voss and KenJr didn't even go this low.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 12:18:01 PM by Mayhem »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2024, 12:39:10 PM »
Wow the dirty little creeper remembers the names of some of it's victims.

Probably keeps a list of names next to it's Ruffied candy it takes to the playground.

Voss and KenJr didn't even go this low.
it pronouns always crack me up. I am an it too  :cheers:

Personal pronouns describe a single individual as single or plural. However "It" has always fallen into the UFO/Bigfoot/JFK category as relevant but unknown whether factual or fiction. Funny how a mentally challenged mind works isnt it?

Fin3Time/UMISSED
Retarded since 85'
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 12:40:42 PM by mERv »
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2024, 12:45:53 PM »
it pronouns always crack me up. I am an it too  :cheers:

I wasn't using "it" as a gender pronoun in this case, I was just referring to a "thing" as an "it" like you would with a virus or a cancer.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2024, 01:06:16 PM »
Evidently, yhe Damned fraud swd is s cult of personality. Everyone eho joins we watch yheir personslity go south like their kng.

Complete snd utter toxic poison to the game and possibly its earlier than expected demise.

These guys think that one who buddied HT or he projects so) probably the one who fave HT th sob story, they have immunity. So they act like it.

The majority thinks letting said person back in was a mistake. If its not corrected all these fecal farmers will have left to shoot is themselves.  They live in their own head, social suicide by 1000 self inflicted wounds.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 01:08:45 PM by Animl-AW »