Author Topic: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
Re: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2024, 10:17:47 PM »
i think its worth it if your willing to get arse kicked while you polish up! If you do come back id like to extend an invitation to come visit on Knights vox 182 :cheers:

.  .   .

Oh wait, im talking to StepSis...

Gone get your arse kicked regardless  :neener:  :salute

I lure them in with my arse, they never expect what happens next  ;)
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2024, 10:22:50 PM »
I’m seriously tempted to come back with all this drama, I’ve been on a hiatus for work but….. maybe a month?
I told you! Say the word and it's done lol
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2024, 10:28:24 PM »
I told you! Say the word and it's done lol

Your money's no good! I only subscribe with pesos!
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2024, 12:16:02 AM »
Your money's no good! I only subscribe with pesos!
well I only pay with dinar! Lol
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2024, 05:57:06 AM »

Tactics

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2024, 07:55:31 AM »
Skyyr never initiates things with an individual until they take it there first. This is a well documented, established fact. So thag may appear like him starting simething but I promise whoever it is in his cross hairs ran their mouth first.
Who established that fact? Because it’s neither established nor objectively true.

As far as thread hijacking….
When you perfectly prepare a wagyu steak and serve it next to a steaming pile of fecal matter, not only does it ruin the meal but the whole restaurant smells like crap.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2024, 09:24:24 AM »
Here ya go (click to download the AHF)! From what I can see, Vraciu broke absolutely no rules. What an absolute beast!

AH Films don’t show everything you need to determine if any rules were broken!
In my history of being a KOTH host, the KOTH Team only ever felt one win was tainted enough to withdraw the TOC reservation earned, his.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2024, 09:25:32 AM »
In my history of being a KOTH host, the KOTH Team only ever felt one win was tainted enough to withdraw the TOC reservation earned, his.
ope :rofl

The FUSS continues....

GAWD I LOVE THIS
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2024, 09:37:23 AM »

OUCH!
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2024, 10:52:19 AM »

Actually that's not true whatsoever. My win wasn't tainted; the TOC invitation was withdrawn because I was banned after the fact for something unrelated to KOTH whatsoever. That's actually an important distinction. Logic is difficult, I know.

I won 6 KOTHs as well. I've got the films for most of them. Wish the competition had been harder lol
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 10:53:58 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2024, 10:57:17 AM »
As I have won several KOTHs as well ... it proves it doesn't prove much does it? lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2024, 11:00:06 AM »
As I have won several KOTHs as well ... it proves it doesn't prove much does it? lol

Eagler

I only flew in 10. Winning 60% of your competitions vs 5+ opponents consistently... yeah. Lol

To be fair though, KOTH was a horribly-formatted competition. A ladder-style dueling tournament would be a much better test of skill, but that would have just led to the same players winning and most B-listers wouldn't have participated. That's why KOTH's format was chosen, to allow the noobs a chance at a win.

I found a way to legitimately and fairly, without breaking any rules whatsoever, allow anyone you chose to win (if you wanted to troll said event), provided you were a skilled enough yourself. That's how poorly KOTH was formatted, IMO.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 11:07:58 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2024, 11:09:12 AM »
I only flew in 10. Winning 60% of your competitions vs 5+ opponents consistently... yeah. Lol

To be fair though, KOTH was a horribly-formatted competition. A ladder-style dueling tournament would be a much better test of skill, but that would have just led to the same players winning and most B-listers wouldn't have participated. That's why KOTH's format was chosen, to allow the noobs a chance at a win.

I found a way to legitimately and fairly, without breaking any rules whatsoever, allow anyone you chose to win (if you wanted to troll said event), provided you were a skilled enough yourself. That's how poorly KOTH was formatted, IMO.
:rolleyes:
 :aok

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2024, 11:22:16 AM »
As stated in the other thread, I haven't changed a bit.  I didn't even know Skyyr until he was let back in recently.  I saw he was a great stick.  We talked and had similar views about gameplay. The rest is history.  If anything about ME has changed, it is I've become a better pilot due to the things Skyyr has taught me that no one else in my 17 years in this community has even offered.

In my book you ‘re good people. Why some of us are concerned, we’d to see you go to fecal farmer route.

Consider this. This time last yr we averaged 140 in the MA. Skyyr and V loves running people out of the game, to him thats his achievement, and a sick one.

He literally chased iff 10-15 regular players. This explains why we have trouble getting over 125. Those missing numbers they had a lot to do with. Who kniws hiw many returns came and keft after Skyyr and V on 200 and bbs.

No matter their “skills” < cough> ANYONE who chases iff 10-15 players us not worth snything to anyone. They are the epic enemies of the game and its population. My middle finger isn’t big enough. These are people who enjoy being hated than anything else, and they earn it very well. H e is proud if it. He’s a condescending puddle of vomit.

One more single word on my personal info “Doxxing”, there will be no more proper informing nor warning. I’ll sign the paper instantly.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 11:28:00 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2024, 11:41:56 AM »
In my book you ‘re good people. Why some of us are concerned, we’d to see you go to fecal farmer route.

Consider this. This time last yr we averaged 140 in the MA. Skyyr and V loves running people out of the game, to him thats his achievement, and a sick one.

He literally chased iff 10-15 regular players. This explains why we have trouble getting over 125. Those missing numbers they had a lot to do with. Who kniws hiw many returns came and keft after Skyyr and V on 200 and bbs.

No matter their “skills” < cough> ANYONE who chases iff 10-15 players us not worth snything to anyone. They are the epic enemies of the game and its population. My middle finger isn’t big enough. These are people who enjoy being hated than anything else, and they earn it very well. H e is proud if it. He’s a condescending puddle of vomit.

One more single word on my personal info “Doxxing”, there will be no more proper informing nor warning. I’ll sign the paper instantly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are so scared of you.  Not.   Learn to speak with your cartoon guns not your keyboard.

Splat.

Where you are concerned it will be ops normal.   You have nothing.   Keep up the threats--especially violent ones.   My lawyer is standing by ready to rumble.   

BRING IT!   :banana:

Splat.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I've never run anyone out of the game, nor would I enjoy it.   You on the other hand...

SPLAT!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 11:50:21 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted