Author Topic: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High  (Read 1066 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: My man Vraciu is the Bahgdad Bob of Aces High
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2024, 11:46:03 AM »
Who established that fact? Because it’s neither established nor objectively true.

As far as thread hijacking….
When you perfectly prepare a wagyu steak and serve it next to a steaming pile of fecal matter, not only does it ruin the meal but the whole restaurant smells like crap.

Right though. Imagine running off atleast a dozen players or so after systematically targeting them every time they take off and get a kill over and over again for months just because a player may have said something or killed Skyyr the wrong way. Its ridiculous and petulant. Yet he claims to want more competition  :rofl. I hope Hitech is proud of all the guys he's ran off with his garbage.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 11:48:43 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2024, 11:53:20 AM »
Someone's mad they can't get #1 with proper competition.   No more score manipulation...

:ahand

Can't beat him so you try to get rid of him.  Just what a good little Demonrat would do.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2024, 11:56:45 AM »
Right though. Imagine running off atleast a dozen players or so after systematically targeting them every time they take off and get a kill over and over again for months just because a player may have said something or killed Skyyr the wrong way. Its ridiculous and petulant. Yet he claims to want more competition  :rofl. I hope Hitech is proud of all the guys he's ran off with his garbage.
inagine being a player who let that bother them so much that they quit the game....

Think those players are the only ones... we all been through it. Those of us left were obviously strong enough to adapt and overcome. The ludicrously of this argument is baffling. HT's descision and stance on the matter seal this story in the history books. It is what it is. I promise you more war playing members left than you fighter jocks the past 8 years....

Violator i got no beef with you. My argument is members like yourself have only focused on what has effected you guys and not the community as a whole. As if any aspect of the game outside of fighter combat is illegitimate.  Your not doing that now but thats been your MO the past 15 years ive known you.

Players were lost for multiple reasons. These players, who quit because of Skyyr, had and still have the opportunity to combat him to this day and even dominate him and his mates in the game. Instead, those players remain quiters and haters blaming Dale instead of paying a monthly sub and doing something about it the right way.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 11:58:16 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2024, 11:57:00 AM »
^^^^^ Good post.

Oh, and for the record,  FineTime is my bro.    Long-time squaddies from years back.   :cheers:

(But I still own him.)
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2024, 11:59:46 AM »
^^^^^ Good post.

Oh, and for the record,  FineTime is my bro.    Long-time squaddies from years back.   :cheers:

(But I still own him.)
now we bros again....

I like you better as the Austin Powers to my Dr. Evil  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2024, 12:21:51 PM »
tl;dr "I quit because it was too hard."

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2024, 12:31:44 PM »
Based on this intellectual and polite conversation and language used, here in Europe pilot license is much harder to get.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2024, 12:54:46 PM »
inagine being a player who let that bother them so much that they quit the game....

Think those players are the only ones... we all been through it. Those of us left were obviously strong enough to adapt and overcome. The ludicrously of this argument is baffling. HT's descision and stance on the matter seal this story in the history books. It is what it is. I promise you more war playing members left than you fighter jocks the past 8 years....

Violator i got no beef with you. My argument is members like yourself have only focused on what has effected you guys and not the community as a whole. As if any aspect of the game outside of fighter combat is illegitimate.  Your not doing that now but thats been your MO the past 15 years ive known you.

Players were lost for multiple reasons. These players, who quit because of Skyyr, had and still have the opportunity to combat him to this day and even dominate him and his mates in the game. Instead, those players remain quiters and haters blaming Dale instead of paying a monthly sub and doing something about it the right way.

When the entire game is based on war strategy and a player goes out of their way to ruin the concept of a war strategy MMO game, than there is no point in playing a war strategy game when there is no more strategy to be had. Skyyr has all day to hunt players every time they take off. Most people don't. Most people aren't here to go after individuals, they are here to participate in a war strategy to capture and defend bases based on the situation. If that's not the concept, than it's just a large Match Play game and Hitech is crazy to let it turn into that, as we can see by the #s, it's not working out.

Further more, if you don't think 13k kills in 2 months by his squad ran off dozens of players, than you are clearly mislead.

I guess we could all be cowards like Banshee and bend over for him so he doesn't target us every time we get a kill, but some of us have a spine and won't stand for garbage that infected the game. Again, running the best furball sticks we had out of the game when they only have a short time to play and then begging for more competition is just moronic.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 12:56:29 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2024, 01:12:35 PM »
*You know what. Not worth the time.  Have a great day.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 01:22:23 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2024, 01:36:21 PM »
I guess we could all be cowards like Banshee and bend over for him so he doesn't target us every time we get a kill

lol. That weed has affected your brain.

The reason we even asked Banshee to fly with us was because he was one of the few players who wouldn't run and would actually fight. Then, we noticed him charging head-first into red hordes and not giving up despite being massively outnumbered. Then he actually asked questions about how he lost instead of giving up and quitting like so many non-factors here.

That's how we get 13k kills in a month and get 5 of the top 10 fighter spots in a tour, because we actually have players that fight and don't care about being outnumbered.

If half you dweebs put the effort into learning how to fly instead of running, there might actually be fights in the MA. Instead, we have this pathetic crap.

Like genuinely, watch the video below. This is a NORMAL MA sortie. This is par for the course now. Notice I'm both at a lower airspeed and in a slower and less maneuverable plane than my opponent... yet they run for 10+ minutes.

https://youtu.be/QNYJljcXW7E

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 01:40:11 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2024, 01:44:51 PM »
Someone's mad they can't get #1 with proper competition.   No more score manipulation...

:ahand

Can't beat him so you try to get rid of him.  Just what a good little Demonrat would do.

Whose the one manipulating score when they have to change sides from my team to the enemy while I'm in a middle of a defense sortie so he can gang me and only attack me while I have 5 kills? Less sorties is actually harder to do since the margin of error is higher. You are completely retarded.

lol. That weed has affected your brain.

The reason we even asked Banshee to fly with us was because he was one of the few players who wouldn't run and would actually fight. Then, we noticed him charging head-first into red hordes and not giving up despite being massively outnumbered. Then he actually asked questions about how he lost instead of giving up and quitting like so many non-factors here.

That's how we get 13k kills in a month and get 5 of the top 10 fighter spots in a tour, because we actually have players that fight and don't care about being outnumbered.

If half you dweebs put the effort into learning how to fly instead of running, there might actually be fights in the MA. Instead, we have this pathetic crap.

Like genuinely, watch the video below. This is a NORMAL MA sortie. This is par for the course now. Notice I'm both at a lower airspeed and in a slower and less maneuverable plane than my opponent... yet they run for 10+ minutes.

https://youtu.be/QNYJljcXW7E

Such BS, you people are garbage. It has nothing to do with ACM or being a good pilot. You are creating a fake gamed advantage over players and it's pathetic. Then to see you type BS like this proves you are completely mentally ill.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2024, 01:55:05 PM »
Less sorties is actually harder to do since the margin of error is higher. You are completely retarded.

Someone failed statistics...
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...