Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2024, 04:13:10 PM »
On a side note. I think it might be fun to end on a high note since, if I quit now, believe the last kill I will have scored in the MA will have been Skyyr committing suicide in front of my 8 .50s.

Ah yeah - I recall that vulch. Eagler was running and you came in with tons of alt right as I was hitting him.

Enjoy your retirement, I'll have one less easy kill in the MA  :salute
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2024, 04:23:27 PM »
A lot more are backing Violator’s stance every day. And light years above anyone who defends Skyyr AND V.

The number that give them ANY support at all looks like a few sand pebbles on a beach. We’re not paying for this, we’re paying for entertainment. This is not entertainment.

This is in fact a grenade.

I would not let any child of mine be subject to these two. Absolutely not. Just alone what laws WERE broken to get me because they ran out of wits, is enough all by itself.

Why either are still here baffles many. They’ve broken almost every rule, now they tempting laws.

If AH were to die soon, I’d hope it was on a hight note. This is not a high note.

It’s sad
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 04:42:37 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2024, 04:35:29 PM »
Someone's SA failed.
#BUTTHURT

Does you  butthurt after what Skyyr does to it, or are you a pro ?

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2024, 04:42:10 PM »
Ah yeah - I recall that vulch. Eagler was running and you came in with tons of alt right as I was hitting him.

Enjoy your retirement, I'll have one less easy kill in the MA  :salute
Well. A vulch implies you were on the runway. You’d think a self-professed ACM god would know the difference between a vulch and a pick/bounce. Especially since you spend so much time doing both.

You could say it was a pick but we both know it really wasn’t. You knew I was there but Eagler had just killed you 1v1 and you REALLY needed to teach him a lesson didn’t you? So you committed suicide by roping yourself. So it wasn’t a pick or a vulch. It was your ego that killed you. Which seems really appropriate. And the cheers at your suicide were priceless.

I’ve not completely decided if I’ll quit or not. It’s a hard addiction to break and it seems a disservice to the folks who still put in work for the game. I might hang out for FSO and scenarios.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2024, 04:43:38 PM »
Well. A vulch implies you were on the runway. You’d think a self-professed ACM god would know the difference between a vulch and a pick/bounce.

A vulch isn't a proper term nor is it limited to takeoffs in most sims. In most sims, it's usually a term from where an opponent with a superior e-state comes down and hits another opponent who has little to no E (like when they're engaged in forcing someone to climb). You'd think a guy who's been here 20 years would know that, but if your only dogfighting experience is here, I can see why you'd think that.

I've never called myself an ACM God or anything close, but I can see why you think I am.

Ciao.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 04:47:23 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2024, 04:46:52 PM »
Well. A vulch implies you were on the runway. You’d think a self-professed ACM god would know the difference between a vulch and a pick/bounce. Especially since you spend so much time doing both.

You could say it was a pick but we both know it really wasn’t. You knew I was there but Eagler had just killed you 1v1 and you REALLY needed to teach him a lesson didn’t you? So you committed suicide by roping yourself. So it wasn’t a pick or a vulch. It was your ego that killed you. Which seems really appropriate. And the cheers at your suicide were priceless.

I’ve not completely decided if I’ll quit or not. It’s a hard addiction to break and it seems a disservice to the folks who still put in work for the game. I might hang out for FSO and scenarios.

I’m not quitting, just to spite their efforts. Others have and will tho.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2024, 05:01:04 PM »
I've never called myself an ACM God or anything close, but I can see why you think I am.

Ciao.
What was the word Dale used after you tried to teach everyone about Shaw for 20 pages?

Oh yeah…

“Obtuse”

I agree with Dale on that one.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2024, 05:03:38 PM »
Skyyr comes back after his first failed attempt to target and judge had to get the kill for him  :rofl

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2024, 05:14:10 PM »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2024, 05:21:14 PM »
What was the word Dale used after you tried to teach everyone about Shaw for 20 pages?

Oh yeah…

“Obtuse”

I agree with Dale on that one.

If you can't provide a quote of me making such a claim, it seems you're either deflecting or obtuse yourself.

Then again that's to be assumed.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2024, 05:23:27 PM »
Skyyr comes back after his first failed attempt to target and judge had to get the kill for him  :rofl

Running to ack - I remember that fight! You sploded nicely!   :salute :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2024, 05:29:03 PM »
Skyyr fails trying to target and pick me in fight vs F4U. Gets picked with poor SA per usual.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 05:32:16 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2024, 05:31:37 PM »
Wow.  Violator starts breathing hard any time he is engaged by Skyyr.

:old: :rofl
actually imma claim credit for starting this latest FUSS hahaha  HT shut our thread down and Demon will not be denied today. I love aces high :banana:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2024, 05:34:49 PM »
Hitech,

In the last 20 years the only exchange I have ever had with "It" Was me telling "It" on "Its" Youtube channel, back almost 10 years ago, that regardless of what the tramp stamp above "its" Arse crack says "It" isn't Damned.

That was right after the whole Damned, TC, and Kanth thing went down and just before "IT" got its Arse banned from the game.

Needless to say there is no love lost between me and "it".

Never flew with "It"
Never talked to "It"
Never played a single game with "It"
As far as I know nether of us have been subscribers at the same time.
I don't know "It"
I don't want to know "It"

Hell I've had the little creeper on ignore since it came back.

However, I do know a lot of it's Victims.

Honestly, The little creeper should have never have been let back into the game.

Several other members and myself voiced our objections after the announcement. Most of us were greeted with love letters by "its" pillow biter and ankle humper extraordinaire "V-thing"   

When "it" was let into the game "it" should have ate "its" slice of humble pie, and tried to be a positive influence in the community, instead of a leech that wants to suck the joy out of everything.

It Cyber-Stalks Players
It Stream Snipes Players
It Harasses Players
It Doxxes Players
It has even been accused of SWATTING players.

I refer to the things as an "IT and V-thing" because I don't want to consider "IT and V-thing" a living thing let alone a human being.

"It" is a sick sociopath that acts like a piss poorly wrote NPC from a crap game designed to frustrate and irritate the player into rage quitting (Bad Clone of Dark Souls?).

"Its" little Yesman "V-thing" is like a little overzealous cultist or 3rd world wife.

Both NPCs need to be removed from the game.

If You won't fix the situation for the players, and the community, You may want to consider what happens when "it" and "Vthing" crosses the line and gets into some sort of civil and/or criminal liability.

Do you want to be sucked into a legal battle because you gave a Toxic little troll of a grieffer a platform?

Most of the Damned have said that there isn't even a snowballs chance in hell of them ever coming back to this game with "it" here.

There are a lot of players that say or have said the same.

"It" is hurting your game, community, and customer base far more than Warthunder and DCS every could.

You should really consider taking out the trash.

If HTC is hurting that bad for subscribers I and several others would be more than willing to cover your loss.

PS: 8 locked threads in 4 days in rapid succession all revolving around "It" and "Its" 3rd world wife "V-thing"
The going joke is if you want to shut down a thread or discussion just poke one of them and let the sparks fly, it will only be a matter of time till it gets shut down (Usually less than 24 hours)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 06:09:27 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2024, 06:18:24 PM »
About 1/2 the player base called it.

I’m actually thinking of hanging it up now. Been a paying customer since tour 90 or so. Not because of Skyyr. Cheaters don’t scare me. But because Dale used to run a fantastic business and he’s basically compromised his integrity for a couple more limped hands at the poker table. It’s painful to watch him willfully grenade something that brought me so much fun for so many years.

On a side note. I think it might be fun to end on a high note since, if I quit now, believe the last kill I will have scored in the MA will have been Skyyr committing suicide in front of my 8 .50s. First time I can remember where several people literally cheered at someone’s disintegration on local vox.

I'm on a 7-0 run against you.   That's a good note to end my career against you, too.   Thanks!
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted