Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2024, 06:29:36 PM »
I'm on a 7-0 run against you.   That's a good note to end my career against you, too.   Thanks!
LOL! I’m flattered you felt the need to keep score. None of them were memorable which tells me the engagements were unremarkable.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Wolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2024, 06:44:04 PM »
Ive been on the fence about these guys since the beginning. Hell, I even made posts questioning their use of multiple accounts.

However, being the critical thinker I am, i cannot help but notice nothing here but hurt feelings and ex-subscribers. Not one single player here complaining about skyrr and crew has provided anything of any objective value. The one that tried (animal) got caught outright lying about a judge in his/her last post, so I can only assume that their opinion is also worthless.

This is sad that a grown bunch of men are clearly so upset at someone killing them in a game that they act like petulant kids whining because they cant have their way.

No player is immune or immortal. If you dont like how they play a game, then beat them or stfu.  This is pathetic behavior. To an outsider, it would appear hes just that much better than you and you cant handle it.

Want to prove me wrong? Then beat him. Oh you dont play anymore? Then why the hell do you care? Youre grown diddlying adults and youre crying about a video game.

Grow the diddly up.
The one who cries the loudest are the alpha wannabees. They cry out because they aren't good enough to get the kills they feel they deserve unless delivered on a silver platter.

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2024, 06:45:47 PM »
And I'm guessing Wolf is basically an Alt/Shade of Guess who?

When did "It" get banned from AH?

Funny how this person is always around to do some ones dirty work like in a certain Doxxing that is going on.

Also 29 post and most of them have been about "it"

Can at least change the time zones to make it a little less obvious.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 07:03:05 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2024, 06:49:06 PM »
What's that Wolf? Can you please explain? Specifically at 1:09?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2024, 06:58:46 PM »
It's been a few months now since I bailed on this game, but I do pop in on the boards every now and again to check on y'all and see if things are still in a downward spiral.

I take no pleasure in having been right, but I did loudly and vehemently predict this eventuality in great and frequent detail. Search posts by my name and see how it resonates to you all now.

@Lilmak, you nailed it, sir. The game got stale for me quite some time ago, but I was willing and fully expectant on donating my $20 CAD in perpetuity out of loyalty and respect for the game, its owner and community, and maybe slightly increase the odds that it would still be here if/when I choose to return.

No more though. The owner has permanently checked out, with his only contribution over the last decade(?!?) being to publicly promote a toxic, cheating sociopathic liar back into the game to wreak havoc, and to subsequently condone his abusive behavior.

While I'm sure Skyyr would love to add my notch to the bedpost of players he's driven from the game, he doesn't get that credit. Perhaps he can claim to be the straw that broke the camel's back, but the fact of the matter is that I'm in the fortunate position in life to choose with whom I associate, and more importantly, to spend the time that I have available doing things that delight and excite, rather than annoy and disgust.

@Eagler, sorry you have to go through this old friend. You do not deserve it in the least, as one of the players I most highly respected by your conduct, flying style and cool demeanour. You're also a great stick and a fun fight. Definitely one of the highlights of this community. Well, except maybe for your O'Club stuff... Psst, change or expand your "news" sources for your own sanity.

@Animl, I see even you have grown sour on this person, despite being vocal in supporting his return without the awareness or experience to offer a valid opinion. Respect for your well-intended efforts, but your chronic self-centered, chaotic posting is not helping matters. I think you've posted more words in these last 6 months than anyone else in the entirety of this BBS while saying almost nothing. If you want to help this game, post less. WAY less. Also you might want to stop accusing people of projection and exhibiting the Dunning-Kreuger effect. As an unbiased observer, you're not looking good here, sir.

@Violator, brother, I can see this nonsense is winding you up way too much. I hope you can take a breath and not give him that power over you. Sometimes it is just best to walk away and let your wallet do the talking. Dale has the cure to this cancer, but chooses not to use it.

@Vraciu, just wow. I can honestly say I've never come across a more pathetic sycophant in my entire life. It is jaw-dropping. For a player that is well below average, at best, your delusional self-promotion (including your alter ego Palace_Cobra) and fawning over another grown man is truly astounding to behold.

@Banshee. You lie with dogs, you get fleas. You're in danger of becoming the new Flippz, and should expect to be judged by the friends you keep.

@Wolf, many of us that no longer play still have friends in the game and care about its success, legacy and longevity. Your shallow reasoning as to why you think we're making our thoughts known is not showing the critical thinker you laughably claim to be. 

@Skyyr, your raison d'etre, to "watch the world burn", will catch up with you one day. It must be exhausting to be so maniacally obsessive with such inconsequence for so very long. I feel sorry for you.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2024, 07:43:41 PM »
I’m a shade.
We know. 29 posts in 8 years and 70-80% of those are in threads where you slobber the rip-off crew’s knobs. Presumably to add some sort of credibility to the poop they’re throwing.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 07:45:35 PM by LilMak »
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2024, 07:59:25 PM »
Dont bring me into this...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2024, 08:04:53 PM »
It's been a few months now since I bailed on this game, but I do pop in on the boards every now and again to check on y'all and see if things are still in a downward spiral.

I take no pleasure in having been right, but I did loudly and vehemently predict this eventuality in great and frequent detail. Search posts by my name and see how it resonates to you all now.

@Lilmak, you nailed it, sir. The game got stale for me quite some time ago, but I was willing and fully expectant on donating my $20 CAD in perpetuity out of loyalty and respect for the game, its owner and community, and maybe slightly increase the odds that it would still be here if/when I choose to return.

No more though. The owner has permanently checked out, with his only contribution over the last decade(?!?) being to publicly promote a toxic, cheating sociopathic liar back into the game to wreak havoc, and to subsequently condone his abusive behavior.

While I'm sure Skyyr would love to add my notch to the bedpost of players he's driven from the game, he doesn't get that credit. Perhaps he can claim to be the straw that broke the camel's back, but the fact of the matter is that I'm in the fortunate position in life to choose with whom I associate, and more importantly, to spend the time that I have available doing things that delight and excite, rather than annoy and disgust.

@Eagler, sorry you have to go through this old friend. You do not deserve it in the least, as one of the players I most highly respected by your conduct, flying style and cool demeanour. You're also a great stick and a fun fight. Definitely one of the highlights of this community. Well, except maybe for your O'Club stuff... Psst, change or expand your "news" sources for your own sanity.

@Animl, I see even you have grown sour on this person, despite being vocal in supporting his return without the awareness or experience to offer a valid opinion. Respect for your well-intended efforts, but your chronic self-centered, chaotic posting is not helping matters. I think you've posted more words in these last 6 months than anyone else in the entirety of this BBS while saying almost nothing. If you want to help this game, post less. WAY less. Also you might want to stop accusing people of projection and exhibiting the Dunning-Kreuger effect. As an unbiased observer, you're not looking good here, sir.

@Violator, brother, I can see this nonsense is winding you up way too much. I hope you can take a breath and not give him that power over you. Sometimes it is just best to walk away and let your wallet do the talking. Dale has the cure to this cancer, but chooses not to use it.

@Vraciu, just wow. I can honestly say I've never come across a more pathetic sycophant in my entire life. It is jaw-dropping. For a player that is well below average, at best, your delusional self-promotion (including your alter ego Palace_Cobra) and fawning over another grown man is truly astounding to behold.

@Banshee. You lie with dogs, you get fleas. You're in danger of becoming the new Flippz, and should expect to be judged by the friends you keep.

@Wolf, many of us that no longer play still have friends in the game and care about its success, legacy and longevity. Your shallow reasoning as to why you think we're making our thoughts known is not showing the critical thinker you laughably claim to be. 

@Skyyr, your raison d'etre, to "watch the world burn", will catch up with you one day. It must be exhausting to be so maniacally obsessive with such inconsequence for so very long. I feel sorry for you.
im extremely disapointed you left me out of this :bhead
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2024, 08:28:23 PM »
what we have is a bunch of grown men crying like little girls.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2024, 09:09:52 PM »
LOL! I’m flattered you felt the need to keep score. None of them were memorable which tells me the engagements were unremarkable.

Yeah.  You were an easy kill on all of them.   :banana:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2024, 09:13:53 PM »

Translation: "I got tired of losing all the time."

You ran from me like a scared girl every time I found you with fewer than three wingman around.  Still refused to duel me, too.    I'm better than you.   You know it.  I know it.

Chicken chicken bawk bawk.

:banana:

You are not missed by anyone.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2024, 09:15:08 PM »
Dont bring me into this...

well technically they are talking about "poop" and your "nopoop" so they arent bringing you in......yet  :D

im extremely disapointed you left me out of this :bhead

Well to be truthful most people have you "blocked" so you are easily forgotten   :devil

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2024, 09:18:56 PM »
well technically they are talking about "poop" and your "nopoop" so they arent bringing you in......yet  :D

Well to be truthful most people have you "blocked" so you are easily forgotten   :devil

"MOST"  :rofl :banana: :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2024, 09:32:44 PM »

"MOIST"  :rofl :banana: :aok

Fixed, you’re welcome.
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2024, 09:52:05 PM »
What's that Wolf? Can you please explain? Specifically at 1:09?

Running to help... check.
Calling for help on comms... check.
Calling for help again on comms with a higher pitched voice... triple check.
Getting hit by me when you said you didn't... check.
Faceplanting anyway... priceless.

Why not just post the entire AHF? Wait I know why.

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+