Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2024, 10:33:21 PM »
Well I called this when he welcomed the dude back.  He was no good for AH years ago, he is no good for AH now.   :aok

Yup!  Costing HTC more than just my subscription too.

And to think I always figured AH would be around as a go-to spot to kill boredom.

What a dumpster fire! So sad :airplane: 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 10:51:16 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2024, 04:00:15 AM »
Ive been on the fence about these guys since the beginning. Hell, I even made posts questioning their use of multiple accounts.

However, being the critical thinker I am, i cannot help but notice nothing here but hurt feelings and ex-subscribers. Not one single player here complaining about skyrr and crew has provided anything of any objective value. The one that tried (animal) got caught outright lying about a judge in his/her last post, so I can only assume that their opinion is also worthless.

This is sad that a grown bunch of men are clearly so upset at someone killing them in a game that they act like petulant kids whining because they cant have their way.

No player is immune or immortal. If you dont like how they play a game, then beat them or stfu.  This is pathetic behavior. To an outsider, it would appear hes just that much better than you and you cant handle it.

Want to prove me wrong? Then beat him. Oh you dont play anymore? Then why the hell do you care? Youre grown diddlying adults and youre crying about a video game.

Grow the diddly up.

Shut it. What a bag of BS
They Doxxed me and committed online defamation,  but what everyone read must be an illusion since I got a death wrong, the judge name they posted…moron. But then you know that before you opened your mouth trying to sound intelligent and failing holding a bag of crap

Everyone gave reasons warpo.

Sounds more like Skyyr or V in shades. Just look at sentence structure. I was told Wolf is V

Who is this “Wolf” anyway? Anyone see him flying? Maybe we should do a background check and post it, since he thinks its ok , all 3 of them

You weren’t sitting on a fence, you sound like a $29 lawyer trying to skew reality. Phfff

This dweeb is a fraud

You guys are going to cause HT a big headache
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 04:22:22 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2024, 04:27:51 AM »
Yup!  Costing HTC more than just my subscription too.

And to think I always figured AH would be around as a go-to spot to kill boredom.

What a dumpster fire! So sad :airplane:
/

Hell they break laws and nothing done. KnorB was just one of 3, problem still exist.

Wolfy and CptTrips seem to have dirty hands too. He’s been coaching Skyyr.

Notice 2 things, who usually vocal in everything AKIron and Cot.Trips. Triis is goid for getting ithers to do his dirty work. Suddenly quiet.

Isn’t it weird that everyone who have gotten away with murder on bbs, 3-4 of which broke internet laws are from TX?

CptTrippy using Skyyr gor paybacks on me, he also committed online defamation, strange ties huh? Bith wwnt to see me and the game burn. Maybe we should post their personal info
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 05:12:01 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2024, 04:32:24 AM »
And I'm guessing Wolf is basically an Alt/Shade of Guess who?

When did "It" get banned from AH?

Funny how this person is always around to do some ones dirty work like in a certain Doxxing that is going on.

Also 29 post and most of them have been about "it"

Can at least change the time zones to make it a little less obvious.

Agree 100%. And nothing being done.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2024, 04:44:37 AM »
It's been a few months now since I bailed on this game, but I do pop in on the boards every now and again to check on y'all and see if things are still in a downward spiral.

I take no pleasure in having been right, but I did loudly and vehemently predict this eventuality in great and frequent detail. Search posts by my name and see how it resonates to you all now.

@Lilmak, you nailed it, sir. The game got stale for me quite some time ago, but I was willing and fully expectant on donating my $20 CAD in perpetuity out of loyalty and respect for the game, its owner and community, and maybe slightly increase the odds that it would still be here if/when I choose to return.

No more though. The owner has permanently checked out, with his only contribution over the last decade(?!?) being to publicly promote a toxic, cheating sociopathic liar back into the game to wreak havoc, and to subsequently condone his abusive behavior.

While I'm sure Skyyr would love to add my notch to the bedpost of players he's driven from the game, he doesn't get that credit. Perhaps he can claim to be the straw that broke the camel's back, but the fact of the matter is that I'm in the fortunate position in life to choose with whom I associate, and more importantly, to spend the time that I have available doing things that delight and excite, rather than annoy and disgust.

@Eagler, sorry you have to go through this old friend. You do not deserve it in the least, as one of the players I most highly respected by your conduct, flying style and cool demeanour. You're also a great stick and a fun fight. Definitely one of the highlights of this community. Well, except maybe for your O'Club stuff... Psst, change or expand your "news" sources for your own sanity.

@Animl, I see even you have grown sour on this person, despite being vocal in supporting his return without the awareness or experience to offer a valid opinion. Respect for your well-intended efforts, but your chronic self-centered, chaotic posting is not helping matters. I think you've posted more words in these last 6 months than anyone else in the entirety of this BBS while saying almost nothing. If you want to help this game, post less. WAY less. Also you might want to stop accusing people of projection and exhibiting the Dunning-Kreuger effect. As an unbiased observer, you're not looking good here, sir.

@Violator, brother, I can see this nonsense is winding you up way too much. I hope you can take a breath and not give him that power over you. Sometimes it is just best to walk away and let your wallet do the talking. Dale has the cure to this cancer, but chooses not to use it.

@Vraciu, just wow. I can honestly say I've never come across a more pathetic sycophant in my entire life. It is jaw-dropping. For a player that is well below average, at best, your delusional self-promotion (including your alter ego Palace_Cobra) and fawning over another grown man is truly astounding to behold.

@Banshee. You lie with dogs, you get fleas. You're in danger of becoming the new Flippz, and should expect to be judged by the friends you keep.

@Wolf, many of us that no longer play still have friends in the game and care about its success, legacy and longevity. Your shallow reasoning as to why you think we're making our thoughts known is not showing the critical thinker you laughably claim to be. 

@Skyyr, your raison d'etre, to "watch the world burn", will catch up with you one day. It must be exhausting to be so maniacally obsessive with such inconsequence for so very long. I feel sorry for you.

Everyone makes mistakes. I think its a good thing to nit cast judgement on an unknown. I certainly get it now, first hand.

Take note, you also didn’t take the brunt of 5 people, 4 being former players, for 9 months. Nor were you Doxxed.

But I understand your intent.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 04:46:44 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2024, 05:30:37 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, so what did we learn today?

Skyyr and crew are able to get around the 6 hour rule by having multiple accounts. So, when a player has had enough of banging his head against Skyyr, he cannot simply switch to the other front in avoidance.
To fly without becoming the literal meaning of insanity, his only option is to log off, log out, end subscription to avoid his Stalkyyr.

Final thoughts;
Vraciu, may be the first case of a calloused ring piece.
The Damned are a psychologists wet dream.

Sometime a screenshot says everything, because the Rook couldn't escape his Stalkyyr that day;

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2024, 06:03:30 AM »
Everyone cheats and nobody helps ever. Thought these were known things.  :neener:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2024, 07:21:03 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, so what did we learn today?

Skyyr and crew are able to get around the 6 hour rule by having multiple accounts. So, when a player has had enough of banging his head against Skyyr, he cannot simply switch to the other front in avoidance.
To fly without becoming the literal meaning of insanity, his only option is to log off, log out, end subscription to avoid his Stalkyyr.

Final thoughts;
Vraciu, may be the first case of a calloused ring piece.
The Damned are a psychologists wet dream.

Sometime a screenshot says everything, because the Rook couldn't escape his Stalkyyr that day;

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Exactly Dolby. I'll watch him switch to all 3 teams within minutes. One from my team to the enemy I'm fighting, then I'll go to the other side of the map to fight in a different area, I watch him switch from that enemy to the other enemy team to roll at the same fight I'm at again. So now ive gotta stop everything and try to get alt knowing hes coming, and what do you know, hes always faster with more E and comes right at me and only me the entire time. It's frigging ridiculous and ruining the game for me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 07:25:23 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2024, 07:38:13 AM »
Exactly Dolby. I'll watch him switch to all 3 teams within minutes. One from my team to the enemy I'm fighting, then I'll go to the other side of the map to fight in a different area, I watch him switch from that enemy to the other enemy team to roll at the same fight I'm at. It's frigging ridiculous and ruining the game for me.

It is obviously permitted behavior at this point...it happened just last night...we all just need 3 accounts so we can jump around countries depending on who we are hunting...

I get about 1/4 of the sorties I used to get in my nightly hour of AH as each sortie has to be at least 12k or you get bounced from above..

With the purchase of the 5th wheel setup on the aging in-laws my participation in AH is going to decline drastically with this new responsibility.. however it won't be due to my PALs unrelenting if not bizarre nightly attention but due to crappy internet in the boonies lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2024, 08:04:20 AM »
Maybe land a few missions?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2024, 08:38:40 AM »
@Animl, I see even you have grown sour on this person, despite being vocal in supporting his return without the awareness or experience to offer a valid opinion. Respect for your well-intended efforts, but your chronic self-centered, chaotic posting is not helping matters. I think you've posted more words in these last 6 months than anyone else in the entirety of this BBS while saying almost nothing. If you want to help this game, post less. WAY less. Also you might want to stop accusing people of projection and exhibiting the Dunning-Kreuger effect. As an unbiased observer, you're not looking good here, sir.

Exactly correct.  Well said.  Spot on.

Note my sig.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 08:41:20 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
Exactly Dolby. I'll watch him switch to all 3 teams within minutes.

No you won't.  You don't play anymore, remember?
Tours 86 - 296

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2024, 09:29:15 AM »
/

Notice 2 things, who usually vocal in everything AKIron and Cot.Trips. Triis is goid for getting ithers to do his dirty work. Suddenly quiet.

Why you gotta bring me into this? I have nothing meaningful to add to this argument so I don't. You should try that.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2024, 09:33:25 AM »
Looks like Skyyr is handling you girls just fine, based on the amount of whines and squad kills.  :salute

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2024, 09:34:06 AM »
Welcome back to the grand s show. Didn’t feel the same without yas. At least we have two pairs that hold hands now. More symmetrical.

Forgot how to read. ,..so…