Author Topic: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Hey Hitech, did you read it though?
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2024, 09:35:25 AM »
Looks like Skyyr is handling you girls just fine, based on the amount of whines and squad kills.  :salute

(Image removed from quote.)

Oh lookie, another worshiper.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2024, 09:35:57 AM »
It is obviously permitted behavior at this point...it happened just last night...we all just need 3 accounts so we can jump around countries depending on who we are hunting...

I get about 1/4 of the sorties I used to get in my nightly hour of AH as each sortie has to be at least 12k or you get bounced from above..

With the purchase of the 5th wheel setup on the aging in-laws my participation in AH is going to decline drastically with this new responsibility.. however it won't be due to my PALs unrelenting if not bizarre nightly attention but due to crappy internet in the boonies lol

Eagler

Kind of wondering why having multiple accounts to bypass an arena setting, that is clearly a setting for some reason, is allowed....

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2024, 09:46:32 AM »
Why you gotta bring me into this? I have nothing meaningful to add to this argument so I don't. You should try that.

Lol.  He confuses boredom for some kind of vast conspiracy.

First he cries, "Leave me alone!  Leave me alone!"  Then he can't stand it and starts posting new taunts to get a response.  Then he plays martyr for a while.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

I'm not running some great conspiracy against you Animl.  It's just that everyone else despises you too.  I'm not controlling anything, I was just ahead of the curve recognizing what a monster you are.

And I've gotten unsolicited PM from players letting me know how your current behavior is nothing new.  It's why so many have despised you all the way back to AW.

Weren't you recently kicked out of a forum of former CM for being a toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queen, Animl?  I think I see a pattern.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2024, 09:50:49 AM »
I don't despise animl. Maybe a little pity. I know how foolish it is for someone to shoot themself in the foot but I can still feel a little pity. Maybe. Sometimes. 
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2024, 09:54:59 AM »
Looks like Skyyr is handling you girls just fine, based on the amount of whines and squad kills.  :salute

Alter ego reinforcements rushing in.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2024, 09:58:44 AM »
It is obviously permitted behavior at this point...it happened just last night...

I get about 1/4 of the sorties I used to get in my nightly hour of AH as each sortie has to be at least 12k or you get bounced from above..

I did this last night? lol. Here's a video from last night showing you switching from the Rooks front back to the Bishops front (while I'm actively fighting there), then trying to jump me while I'm engaged near the deck, starting on my six. I was in a G2, you were in a K4 lol.

Where's that 12k of alt in a faster plane with superior numbers you always talk about? Isn't it funny that when Skyyr switches fronts, it's cheating. If Eagler does it and comes directly at you, it's just gameplay.  :rofl

https://youtu.be/0SVL4W_mSeg

« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 10:09:49 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2024, 09:58:55 AM »
I don't despise animl.

Give it time.

You need to up your game if you want to be one of my secret agents.   :noid
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2024, 10:11:13 AM »
Give it time.

You need to up your game if you want to be one of my secret agents.   :noid

:rofl
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2024, 10:20:16 AM »
well technically they are talking about "poop" and your "nopoop" so they arent bringing you in......yet  :D

Well to be truthful most people have you "blocked" so you are easily forgotten   :devil

Haha right on both posts!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2024, 10:42:13 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Hey Kruel and Banshee,

Can you please explain to me why Skyyr passed up Judge in his sights clear as day on my "where you at Judge" video at time stamp 1:09?

I'm curious why Skyyr wouldn't engage such an easy target and why Judge or his other squad mate Silent, on my team didn't even bother to move, or come help me in the attack vs a BnZ 152?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 10:49:05 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2024, 11:02:07 AM »
Hey Kruel and Banshee,

Can you please explain to me why Skyyr passed up Judge in his sights clear as day on my "where you at Judge" video at time stamp 1:09?

I'm curious why Skyyr wouldn't engage such an easy target and why Judge or his other squad mate Silent, on my team didn't even bother to move, or come help me in the attack vs a BnZ 152?
They’ve previously said they have coms (dicsord?) and don’t attack each other when they’re on opposite teams.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2024, 11:15:35 AM »
Hey Kruel and Banshee,

Maybe because he knew killing you would warrant a greater response/meltdown/whine  :rofl

They’ve previously said they have coms (dicsord?) and don’t attack each other when they’re on opposite teams.

Which is why everyone (but me) got multiple accounts so they wouldn't be stuck on a different side because of the 6 hour side switch timer (which should be an hour again).  But, then players started whining about having multiple accounts.  :rofl. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.  (see what I did there  :rofl)
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2024, 11:25:31 AM »
You know I am speaking about the previous flights , I  switched fronts after you switched sides..

I have the film as I  know you do too..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2024, 11:31:49 AM »
You know I am speaking about the previous flights , I  switched fronts after you switched sides..

I have the film as I  know you do too..

Eagler

So me switching once the entire night and staying there is somehow odd; but you switching (while I stay even after you switch), then switching back again and coming directly at me is ok? Make it make sense.  :rofl

It's almost like this has nothing to do with side-switching, but losing.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2024, 11:37:02 AM »
Maybe because he knew killing you would warrant a greater response/meltdown/whine  :rofl

And this type of gamey cheating is why no one has respect for you and your garbage squad and why it's run out for me on HTC allowing this crap.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 11:38:33 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion