Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2024, 02:33:17 PM »
This boils down to the corrupt jackarse I like is better than the corrupt jackarse you like.
Both those clowns lack the expertise to pour piss out of a boat with instructions written on the heel. Well, at least Harris has good head game, I suppose that’s a skill.

Chuikov

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2024, 02:35:59 PM »
So, once again. Who is lying and who is repeating their lie?

Orange flame lied, he got called out, his worshipers are horrified anyone pointed out his lies to his face.

Yall just repeat what he says as truth.

Reality is, the arguments are weak for a reason, they don’t care about the points, any one will do, its any reason to hate. They don’t have to make sense.  And they usually don’t. Any feabkr reason to hate, it doesn’t have to make sense nor properly defend. Wait 5 min, they’ll have s new one after this one is debunked. A gatling gun of weak excuses, because they just don’t matter. <shrug>
Aces High Tech Hanger
https://animl-aw.com/

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQiA2yMiZf0&ab_channel=Animl

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2024, 02:37:22 PM »
For those of us who live here the difference is measured in quality of life between the last 3.5 years and the 4 years before that. Not how pleasant or unpleasant someone may be. Well, and whether they start WWIII or not. Those who don't live here might be concerned about that too.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2024, 02:38:19 PM »
Orange flame lied, he got called out, his worshipers are horrified anyone pointed out his lies to his face.

Yall just repeat what he says as truth.

Reality is, the arguments are weak for a reason, they don’t care about the points, any one will do, its any reason to hate. They don’t have to make sense.  And they usually don’t. Any feabkr reason to hate, it doesn’t have to make sense nor properly defend. Wait 5 min, they’ll have s new one after this one is debunked. A gatling gun of weak excuses, because they just don’t matter. <shrug>

I presented you with facts from more than one source. All you do is regurgitate what they tell you. I'm wasting my time.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2024, 02:38:44 PM »
Don't get why they aren't happy with states setting abortion policies...if everyone is all for abortion it shouldn't be an issue in their state..

It shouldn't be handed down from the fed level imo..

If the state doesn't like what it's leader setup, they can vote them out and more brain dead liberal leadership in..

The less control at the fed level the better..that goes for most things

It's why we have states and not a huge blob of ineffective government at the federal level..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2024, 02:41:00 PM »
This boils down to the corrupt jackarse I like is better than the corrupt jackarse you like.
Both those clowns lack the expertise to pour piss out of a boat with instructions written on the heel. Well, at least Harris has good head game, I suppose that’s a skill.

Sadly this ^^^^...but one of these clowns will be running the show in 3 months...that should scare the hell out of everyone

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2024, 02:43:38 PM »
Don't get why they aren't happy with states setting abortion policies...if everyone is all for abortion it shouldn't be an issue in their state..

If the state doesn't like what it's leader setup, they can vote them out and more brain dead liberal leadership in..

The less control at the fed level the better..that goes for most things

It's why we have states and not a huge blob of ineffective government at the federal level..

Eagler

The problem is when women cross state lines to get abortions. At that point it becomes a federal issue. It would be like Wyoming arresting someone who went to Colorado to get high. Certain laws need to be uniform across all states just for simplicity. FYI, abortion is the wrong hill for republicans to die on.

Chuikov

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2024, 02:47:11 PM »
Aces High Tech Hanger

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2024, 02:51:24 PM »
Odd, they fact checked her too

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/09/factchecking-the-harris-trump-debate/

You don’t by any chance happen to have a neck beard do you?

Chuikov

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2024, 02:55:53 PM »
You don’t by any chance happen to have a neck beard do you?

nope.

Changing subject? Asking for a friend with a neck beard.
Aces High Tech Hanger

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2024, 03:11:31 PM »
The problem is when women cross state lines to get abortions. At that point it becomes a federal issue. It would be like Wyoming arresting someone who went to Colorado to get high. Certain laws need to be uniform across all states just for simplicity. FYI, abortion is the wrong hill for republicans to die on.

I agree..they will lose on it given the pulse of the nation today but it should be a states right not federal imo..but I don't think anyone would be arrested for crossing state line to have the procedure done..it would be political suicide

States that have strict laws already...6 weeks...now have abortion rights on the ballot in November..

Give it time and states will have what the majority of
that state want..

The same can't be said for just about anything at the federal level

I just want to see all voting validated with proper ID with only US citizens being given ballots and actually allowed to cast a vote..not like the way many think it's going to go..

Eagler

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2024, 03:46:28 PM »
I agree..they will lose on it given the pulse of the nation today but it should be a states right not federal imo..but I don't think anyone would be arrested for crossing state line to have the procedure done..it would be political suicide

States that have strict laws already...6 weeks...now have abortion rights on the ballot in November..

Give it time and states will have what the majority of
that state want..

The same can't be said for just about anything at the federal level

I just want to see all voting validated with proper ID with only US citizens being given ballots and actually allowed to cast a vote..not like the way many think it's going to go..

Eagler

Its already illegal for non-citizens to vote, since day one. No new laws required.
I’d like to see the election without intimidation at the polls.
Aces High Tech Hanger

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2024, 03:52:12 PM »

Eagler

It's simpler than that for me. If any level of Government was to dictate to men what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, there would be a national rebellion. Why should women be treated differently? And save your personal (or Catholic) definitions on when life begins.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2024, 04:04:05 PM »
It's simpler than that for me. If any level of Government was to dictate to men what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, there would be a national rebellion. Why should women be treated differently? And save your personal (or Catholic) definitions on when life begins.

gerrymandered states?

The people voted abortion rights in Ohio, yet reps refuse to implement the vote outcome, they have to be sued to force them to implement the will of the people in it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 04:05:37 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hanger

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2024, 09:36:17 PM »

You're confused about who's "body" they're worried about. 

Don't start with your personal "when life begins" definition.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann