Author Topic: Zack rules  (Read 987 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: Zack rules
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2024, 03:14:42 PM »
This reminds me of something that happened back when everything was closed down for covid. I was driving through a local park in town and saw a guy laying nude out in the open.... sunbathing. I immediately thought, "what an idiot". I stomped on my brakes, rolled my windows down and hollered.... "HEY.... PUT A MASK ON".

I mean geesh... some people.

:rofl
At least he wasn't wearing socks with sandals!
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2024, 03:47:44 PM »
Zack were you with Pipz the time he and a few buds rolled up to a base in M4's, after supping in a chitload of GV supplies? I remember hearing rockets being launched & landing nearby for what seemed to be an hour. Funniest thing I ever witnessed  :devil :rofl

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 07:35:24 AM »
This reminds me of something that happened back when everything was closed down for covid. I was driving through a local park in town and saw a guy laying nude out in the open.... sunbathing. I immediately thought, "what an idiot". I stomped on my brakes, rolled my windows down and hollered.... "HEY.... PUT A MASK ON".

I mean geesh... some people.

Should I be concerned that I remind you of a nude guy in a park?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54