Author Topic: Is TC's memorial today at 4:00 edt?  (Read 209 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Is TC's memorial today at 4:00 edt?
« on: September 15, 2024, 03:19:24 PM »
Not finding anybody in either SEA

Offline GOODBYE

• Zinc Member
Re: Is TC's memorial today at 4:00 edt?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2024, 03:23:02 PM »
Looks like it’s in the TA, it did start at 1600EST

Offline Damned Ren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2024, 07:28:51 PM »
Max,

Sorry I missed your text here. Goodbye is right as it was set for 1600 EST but I saw you made it in it.

It's good to see you again and I'm glad you made it! TC would be happy. Mayhem performed the missing man maneuver today and he should because he's one of the guys responsible for pushing to keep the Damned alive over the years. In fact, as of this year, The Damned have been around for 36 non-stop years.  Amazing! :). What's more amazing is we keep in touch with each other in flight sims, on the Damned Mail list, in our O'club, in games, and in our current Damned Discord Channel. We have also recruited some new Damned members, some of many who came from AW, IL2, WB and here from other Squadrons who wanted a change. It doesn't matter too much if they came from other Squadrons for the old days. if we flew with and fought against them as friends then we welcomed them with open arms.  The Damned is alive and well and still flying.

I wish you all the best, my friend so stay in touch!!!
Damned Ren
CO The Damned

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2024, 07:46:17 PM »
Max,

Sorry I missed your text here. Goodbye is right as it was set for 1600 EST but I saw you made it in it.

It's good to see you again and I'm glad you made it! TC would be happy. Mayhem performed the missing man maneuver today and he should because he's one of the guys responsible for pushing to keep the Damned alive over the years. In fact, as of this year, The Damned have been around for 36 non-stop years.  Amazing! :). What's more amazing is we keep in touch with each other in flight sims, on the Damned Mail list, in our O'club, in games, and in our current Damned Discord Channel. We have also recruited some new Damned members, some of many who came from AW, IL2, WB and here from other Squadrons who wanted a change. It doesn't matter too much if they came from other Squadrons for the old days. if we flew with and fought against them as friends then we welcomed them with open arms.  The Damned is alive and well and still flying.

I wish you all the best, my friend so stay in touch!!!
Damned Ren
CO The Damned

I missed and I am upset because I wanted to be there for Johnny!!! my sleep is all off and the last i saw it was supposed to be at 19:00est but missed the time change

I will never forget ya Johnny <S> Buddy
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2024, 08:09:37 PM »
Send me a PM. I have a few screenshots and film taken at today’s event. I was a bit late getting there as it was held in the TA while I was sitting in one of the special event areas‘s wedding for people to show up. It all worked out, and I’m sure TC was pleased.

Great seeing you Ren.

Offline Damned Ren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2024, 08:56:17 PM »
Send me a PM. I have a few screenshots and film taken at today’s event. I was a bit late getting there as it was held in the TA while I was sitting in one of the special event areas‘s wedding for people to show up. It all worked out, and I’m sure TC was pleased.

Great seeing you Ren.

Max, were you the best man? :)