Author Topic: You know who.  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: You know who.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2024, 01:22:50 PM »
While the latter part of your statement is not true for me, I believe this is an excellent time for me to peacefully walk out as well. 

I said I'd be here til the doors closed this time around, but a lot of true colors have been shown over the last few months.

:salute It's been fun

Seeya Banshee.  Hope to see you back at some point.  The true colors were shown by some of your squaddies that were already on their 2nd chance.

:cheers:

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2024, 01:31:59 PM »
Is Gone

HiTech

I better try logging in, make sure its not me :-)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2024, 02:10:48 PM »
HiTech, we  :salute  you
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2024, 02:31:00 PM »
While the latter part of your statement is not true for me, I believe this is an excellent time for me to peacefully walk out as well. 

I said I'd be here til the doors closed this time around, but a lot of true colors have been shown over the last few months.

I would have started saluting you again if we fought, ‘if what I do is considered fighting.’   :rolleyes:    I know I missed one so <S>
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2024, 02:50:51 PM »
The one and only thing I have and will ever post about him…

If he had an ounce of humility and decency in him he could have gone down as one of the best sticks to play the game, his skill and precision gunnery was undeniable.

But since it seemed like his sole purpose was to grief players and start keyboard wars… well then good riddance.

He was dang good but a total cancer. 
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2024, 02:56:19 PM »
 :salute sir

His comment that he “hates WW2 fighters” imo says it all for his intentions.

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2024, 03:33:07 PM »
Was he ban for admitting to swapping names with Vraciu or as a prophylactic measure to keep the Boards/game from burning down?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2024, 03:38:34 PM »
Was he ban for admitting to swapping names with Vraciu or as a prophylactic measure to keep the Boards/game from burning down?

As with the decision to let them back in, this one I’m sure will be kept behind the Wizard’s curtain. 
Or possibly only mentioned to a select few via ‘The Cone Of Silence’.  ;)
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2024, 04:00:04 PM »
 :aok

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2024, 04:06:05 PM »

My best guess would be Hitech clearly telling Skyyr to take it easy on the forums and him doing the exact opposite to be the contributing factor.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2024, 04:18:03 PM »
I hope “you know who” is who many of us think it is. A large part of the community thanks you if true. Hopefully it’s not just the message boards either. While he’s never really been “gone”, his base instincts were kept in check for fear of being purged again. Hopefully, when the community has its suspicions again in the future, it will be looked into rather than treated as pure paranoia like it was in the past.

For those who were devout members of his crew, your allegiance is/was actually commendable and, to an extent, understandable. While I may have had a difference of opinion with any number of you over the years, never have I believed any of you were worthy of the ban stick.
That distinction belongs exclusively to “you know who” and no one else in my decades of playing (all the way back to AW).
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2024, 05:01:17 PM »
More like a “bang stick”.

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2024, 05:21:01 PM »

Like they say, “Birds of a Feather Flock Together”. Seeya!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 05:25:35 PM by Grind »

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2024, 05:49:05 PM »
I have a feeling HT doesn't like doing this kind of thing, but sometimes folks just go too far for too long, I don't see how you had any other choice Sir  :salute
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2024, 06:18:38 PM »
I have a feeling HT doesn't like doing this kind of thing, but sometimes folks just go too far for too long, I don't see how you had any other choice Sir  :salute

Agreed! The guy is foul and toxic to the game. Something had to be done and it was. As far as I’m concerned his ankle humping buddies can go with him.